Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparamegha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wonderful...what an absolutely wonderful os...I just wish CV could take some ideas from all this wonderful OS...
MissElektra101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was really sweet! Awesome OS! :)
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the PM

loved it

He has always been strong for everyone, now he has someone who is strong for him
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
<333333333
I'm not exactly back and this probably won't be an exciting comment but I'm commenting xD since u miss them and since I got a chance to squeeze some time in xP without further ado
This OS makes me feel bad about I feel for Anjali but at the same time I don't see her as understanding in the show bc if Anjali really did care about Shyam why doesn't she leave the house and luxuries of the house/of being a raizada for her husband?
Cause Khushi clearly doesn't care for the riches and she defended Arnav too and got slapped by Garima and there is such a huge difference between her defense and Anjali's
Anjali doesn't even try to know what her husband was accused of or whether it's true or not, where Khushi knows everything, there is a difference between being defensive/loving wife in comparison to a blind love one u know?

BUT I did love this oneshot, I adore how you understanding you make Khushi and how you argument her opinion well, and as for the ArHi scene that was just beautiful, I love how you made this an understanding situation between them instead of a rift :/
I wish the CVs portrayed the scene today like this instead of the way they did :/
You should write OSes often!! But of cute situations too xD
And don't scold me for the first part kk? Blame it on Anjali *pouts*
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os anjali is so blinded in snake so clled love it disgusting she is betraying the one who has always put her first poor asr he is so broken because of her glad khushi is there as his strength and his support awesome os thanks for the pm

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it
khushi standing by arnav thru everything 
being his stronger half
and love your FFs too
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the way taht you explained why Di loved Shyam uncondotionally & likened it to her love for ASR - that was a clever way to make him see- well done - you are a really good writer
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic...arnav should forget abt his Di and concentrate on himself and 
Khushi now...let Di suffer her own fate ..thanks for the pm...please do write more it was brilliant so well written!
star12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was beautifully written:P
so much emotions and love...
i loved the os
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

LOVED IT