Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

I think the writers are pitching Arnav and Khushi each other for the sake of having them on opposing sides. Pathetic.
Khushi is acting beyond idiotic.
Arnav has been there before.
The CVs are hell bent on pro-longing the life of Shyam's character forever and having Arnav and Khushi clash whilst doing it.

How much more of this can we take though?

They never wrote a strong villain to begin with. And now they have to make do with this pathetic excuse of a villain who can't even find his way back to the show without reducing other characters to babbling, bumbling fools.

My patience is running thin. Barun and Sanaya are the only reason I am still watching this show.
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanuji, 

*FACEPALM*

I am disappointed beyond anything.
They are ruining the good woman name here.
Iss ruination ko kya naam doon?
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anjali-

I dont get this woman! She lost a baby! And the family cried buckets for her, her chottay cried, blamed himself and so much and what does she do? Instead of mourning for the child, she decides to decieve her family who loves her the very next day ? This is ridiculous!

Khushi-
I cant believe this woman! The leech tried to kill her, kill her husband, lusted after her, destroyed everyones life and she knows it and still she talks against her huaband? This is what tou call being an airhead!!
IronyDied thumbnail
sorry but i highly disagree with you!! you cant see the hidden pure hearts behind all this? cant you see that a woman who left her grand children when needed and ran to Baba Ramdev has returned after 14 years to make things right!! see the heart which feels for Anjali..!! so what if she has left her Dimag in Ashram with Bab Ramdev!!
Anjali is in love try to understand!! please dont bash her! she just lost her baby! so what if she herself has forgotten it! we MUST NOT! understand her dear!! pls!
and Khushi.. dont you dare to say anything for the poor soul who has suffered so much that her brain has gone on vacation!! see the heart!! she wants happiness for Di.. the poor soul *wipes*

if CV's were expecting the above reaction from me so yes they are successful!! i am understanding .. !!

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Updated Tanu ðŸ˜ƒ
Tanu.. great write up.

Khushi  came across stupid. i get seeing the good in people. I do. I also understand the whole" tragedy changes you" but what i dont get is how she can say that, when she has lived with him: 1) during the months of deceit and 2) during his hits ons in front the family. she also knows he Kidnapped her husband and put them through hell. I am sorry, but after all that, tears dont warrant " maybe he has changed"

Khushi is on her way to becoming, not even a mediocre SP bahu, but a comic relief a la Johnny Lever but with the looks of Katrina Kaif. she has no substantial lines and any other woman would have at least told off Dadi and asked to back the f**k off' of Arnav's life.  When was the last time she had anything to do with the plot?

Dadi refusing to process that this man, tried to KILL her grandson tells me how far up the Di-Lustnality is in her ass. I am GLAD it was Arnav who took charge 14 years ago, and not her. Did you see, the Singh Raizadas: nani, mami and Akash were all upset at Dadi too? the Maliks (read DaDiLustnality and Di-umbo ) were campaigning for Shyam despite EVERYTHING

Is Arnav the only one with brains?

Seriously disappointed at the faulty writing of Khushi. 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lylow

I think its more like uh...all the women who spend more than a second in close proximity to Anjali and those who are exposed to her endless crocodile tears automatically lose ability to think rationally...its all Anjali's bad influence on them...😉

Bwahahaha true that. But Khushi jee is different, Shyam's crocodile tears evaporated her brain matter somehow. 😆

Originally posted by: velangini

and cvs of ipk are women

what a nice treatment to fellow women albeit characters

Glorify the villain at the expense of AnJhali, Da-Di, and Khushi's brains. Sheesh. 

Originally posted by: vijji12

to gain sympathy for poojali they got misvarraige drama.but on one sympathised her
now they are butchring khushi's charcter

Gul please give some rest u r crew  they are very tierd by writng all this crap

ROFL, it doesn't look like they are tired of writing crap. The episodes continue to be crappy and crappier with each passing day. 🤢

Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

hated todays epi... i seem to be watching an entirely different show than what was shown last year in Sep... ugly family drama with no semblance of reality or logic... 

I just don't get this obsession with Shyam and AnJhali, since when did they become the leads?😕
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You can put me down on that dumb list Tanu...

I know this is indian telly with its limtations...rulled by some very badly manipulated trp system and a money making channel...

a Ph that cannot spell quality and very poor writing...

and yet i tune in to get dissappointed wanting lofty ideas painted...

and i routinely come here and take apart something that was never put together...

so may be i should head the list of dumb arsed woman...one who wastes her free time...one who insults her so called brain cells...and one who always hopes things will be better because she wants better and comes back every day ...thinking it will peek up inspit of all the indicators otherwise...
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am utterly disappointed. Khushi has seriously lost her brain. She wants shyam back in RM ! How she forgot every damn thing ? No comments on pujali. Its just a waste of time and energy to talk about her. She is just perfect for shyam..match made in hell