Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hated todays epi... i seem to be watching an entirely different show than what was shown last year in Sep... ugly family drama with no semblance of reality or logic... 
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laddoo598

• Someone please explain to me why Dadi loves Shyam so much? What has he done for her to go against the words of the whole family? She decides to abandon her grand kids and go to a godforsaken Ashram when they needed her the most and then saunters back into their lives, to make things "right", all based on the words of a stranger? She refuses to listen to any explanation anyone has to offer, and drones on and on about Shyam's undying love for AnJhali. She is always hollering about riti-riwaz but has no problem with Shyam coming to live as a ghar jamai.Cut the crap woman. The only reasonable explanation I can come up with is that she is in love with Shyam herself. Love is after all blind. Waisey bhi, Shyam + Dadi = ShyaDi = Marriage.😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Next on our list, the biggest manipulator ever, AnJhali Shyam Jha. This woman disgusts me. She just lost a child, and instead of mourning the death of her child, she is cooking up ways to emotionally blackmail her family. Whatever sympathy her miscarriage had generated has gone out the window now. She is vile, selfish, manipulative and yes, dumb, but she is dumb only when dealing with her hubby, and not with her family who dote on her. I don't get it, if she is so desperate to live with her husband, then why can't she walk out of her brother's house? Why must she make everyone else bend backwards and bring her hubby back to live as a free loader who mooches off her brother? She disgusts me. Again, why must all women be portrayed as brainless bimbos? Shyam was openly manipulating her, and yet, she remains blissfully oblivious.

• Last but not the least, Khushi, who has sadly been bitten by the SP heroine bug. She is on her way to become a devi reincarnate, self sacrificing lamb. AnJhali and Dadi don't know of Shyam's atrocities, but Khushi does. She knows Shyam is a perverted lech and  she knows that Shyam has tried to kill Arnav. Shyam has confessed to her that he doesn't care two hoots about AnJhali, or the baby, and he will do whatever it takes to be with Khushi. She has seen Shyam trying to burn Arnav alive. And yes she chooses to believe that he can change, or rather he has changed just because he cried at the hospital? I am sorry but I don't see a magnanimous heart and innate want to see  good in everyone. What I see is a stupid, brainless, women who is pathetically gullible. Again, writers are all about degrading women.
I completly agree with watever u said abt khushi..i mean kise ko trust karne ka be limit hotha hein right? he has verbaally abused her n her jiji in front of the whole family n she is taking his side?? common lady..shock Anjali ko lage ya tumhe..
ASR was the only one talking sense today. I am glad he hasn't forgotten about the fact that Shyam tried to kill him, and that he finally thought about taking some legal actions. But what good will it achieve? Little Miss Manipulative Jha will starve herself to death if the need be as long as she doesn't get her boy toy back. Guess its the case of too little, too late Arnav. Should have done all this when you learnt Shyamu was your kidnapper.

What an utterly disappointing episode. I guess the new writer is showing his true colours. Glorify the hero and the villain at the expense of dumbing down all the female characters. This is beyond pathetic. Just to accommodate one character, they have reduced the whole show to an illogical mess. Guess its all about loving Shyamu at the end of the day.🤢

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi ladoo,

I am of a different opinion today ( I may change my mind tomorrow ) . Not only the women but ALL characters have been made to look dumb to make the villan look smarter and evil. 

For once I had an explanation to the thought process of the women .

Dadi.  According to me her only agenda is to rid herself from the past and make amends to happening which in her own words - she could not do much about. When she heard the Shyam story at the ashram she was reminded of Arnies stubborn nature and his decision several years ago and now her mission is to set it right. Irrespective of finding facts ...she simply needs to make it right .

Khushi.  True to her anti she gets persuaded by tears and emotions and is still unable to look beyond and recognize the deceit.  At this time she is guided by the fact that anjimis suffering and as a women she needs her husband who looked repentant. She is asking Arnie for Shyam to meet Anji once. Her heart rules herniated and she does put others first which in reality is dumb anyway ...

Anji.  Really really weak.a..and I know she has not been able to garner any sympathy from you but to me being weak is nothing to be condemned . People as such do exist who need constant support and guidance. More so now after having lost one last hope of a kid. What is there for her to look forward to. Her problem she cannot distinguish facts from fiction and is a victim of her husbands vile motives. Generally women have a sixth sense specially about their spouses which acc. To me is her biggest flaw purposely not defined in the show.

Yesterday I was reading in IF about there not being any women character in thee show worth rooting for but I for one still am rooting for Khishi.  I think she has come a way ahead from where she started and so is the Arhi relationship. I did like the conversation between them which was a first as a couple who had different opinions.

Ladoo I found the epi engrossing and engaging...decently better from Friday . I hate SHaym the character the actor...and how he is the golden boy of the writers. He gets 9 lives and no one catches on the trail of evidence he leaves behind...how I wished the will from the cradle was found...

Anyway your topics was about the women...I think they are just being that WOMEN...unpredictable yet a force to be reckoned with.
Edited by premparbat - 11 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Sunset-

The only sane people are NK, Nani, Arnav... 

I don't care Dadi or Anjali supporting Shyam... But KHUSHI!!! Really? Did she forget everything..?? 

What the!!!

No more words... I'm totally disgusted by the CVs today... 

I thought Khushi and Arnav interaction would be like this... Anjali would have requested Arnav to bring back Shyam...

Khushi may be irritated, but would say even if Arnav brings him back, she is not afraid, coz this time She has Arnav to protect her... 

But what did that woman say!!! She thought Shyam would change??? ðŸ¤¢

I wish I could just slap the CVs

The new writer is working his "magic" for sure..I felt disgusted after seeing today's episode. Dadi and AnJhali were gone cases already, but Khushi conveniently forgetting the fact that Shyam is obsessed with her and tried to kill her husband, and then proceeding to lecture Arnav about justice and injustice? What the hell? What is wrong with her, or rather what is wrong with the writers?? And all this to just bring Shyam back. If they hadn't created such a dumb villain in the first place, then they wouldn't have to make everyone else look like fools to get him back.🤢
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Can I Have A Super-Like Button Please? Tanu! You Said it All!

Insanity! That's all I would say!

And Khushi is so great to support a person like Shyamwa! All Hail the "Mahatma"…

Anjali misuses her Miscarriage to bring back Shyamwa to the house!

ShyAdi ðŸ¤£ Epicness-wa!

I pray they're plans fail!...

Edited by -Barun- - 11 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and cvs of ipk are women
what a nice treatment to fellow women albeit characters
sanah_73 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved your post

Just a little correction to your subject title ðŸ˜Š

'Not all women' just the ones on IPKKND are DUMB!!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ When God was giving brains to everyone they somehow missed it ðŸ˜› ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤ª
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I think the writers are pitching Arnav and Khushi each other for the sake of having them on opposing sides. Pathetic.
Khushi is acting beyond idiotic.
Arnav has been there before.
The CVs are hell bent on pro-longing the life of Shyam's character forever and having Arnav and Khushi clash whilst doing it.

How much more of this can we take though?
preetihere thumbnail
There's a new writer on the scene? Oh man! Perhaps this writer didnt get the papers that dealt with the kidnap track thats why Khushi even thought of suggesting to bring the man who after kidnapping her husband , tried to kill both of them!
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The scene where khushi tried to convince Arnav was not even necessary. The CV's planned that iAnjali will blackmail Arnav, then wat sense does that scene make??