I watch IPKKND due to Arhi

aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The current track and too much Shyam and Anjali made me lose interest in the show. I watch the show just for Arnav and Khushi. First, I dont like Dadi's character. In addition we have Shyam and Anjali who is manipulating nowadays. We hardly get to watch Arhi's romance and some light moments between them. There is always tension in the life of Arhi due to Dadi, Anjali and Shyam. And creatives instead of showing Khushi smart, her character is portrayed dumb who gives nonsense advises and favors Shyam. I am literally fed up. I am not bashing but I have started losing interest now. I dont know if any one of you agrees with my post. Please share your thoughts here. Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sg-honey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you 
It has become a dumb show now. 
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aveksha

The current track and too much Shyam and Anjali made me lose interest in the show. I watch the show just for Arnav and Khushi. First, I dont like Dadi's character. In addition we have Shyam and Anjali who is manipulating nowadays. We hardly get to watch Arhi's romance and some light moments between them. There is always tension in the life of Arhi due to Dadi, Anjali and Shyam. And creatives instead of showing Khushi smart, her character is portrayed dumb who gives nonsense advises and favors Shyam. I am literally fed up. I am not bashing but I have started losing interest now. I dont know if any one of you agrees with my post. Please share your thoughts here. Thanks.

Wholeheartedly agree with you!  I too am loosing interest as the product which I was sold is not the product I have!  It makes one feel cheated! 

It baffles me how the makers can relegate to the side the only person who radiates the screen with her presence and commands attention when she speaks has now been reduced to a mere walking doll.  I cannot believe my eyes when I watch the show these days to see what they have reduced Khushi's character to to "move the story forward" with Anjali and Shyam.  I mean really?  Who is REALLY interested in this Didi crap?