Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Too good Gita!!

Btw Pehelwaan is in RB mode now. Heard last that he was looking for the one who writes Rajat's diary too! 😆

I feel sorry for the character not the actor though! It is just unfortunate that the writers couldn't choose a  partner who wouldn't leave him. Hope he gets lucky in love the third time.
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice post Gita di, actually i don't like Rajat Kapur at all so i don't care about him, but after reading u also fell bad for him, bechara pehele sei gayel hai fir se... .ok but di i fell sad to u, becoz when u turned into RK's(Ram) VCPA to RK's (Rajat) VCPA ??? it's not fair i want  Ram Kapoor's Diary from u. & i m waitng for that
Edited by jakther - 11 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

Dear Rajjo Bhaiyya,
I feel bad for u, more because u gonna soon get the shock of ur life when u find out that ur lady love is ur respected "Bhabhi" 🤪

WHAT!!!!!! My first lady love turned out to be "mere bachchon ki maa" (Without the perks 😉) and now my second lady love is going to turn out to be  "Meri Maa" ... what rotten luck I have!

-Rajat Kapur
mem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

Sorry to give you another shock Mr. Rajat...  but did you know that even your spokesperson was working for that "hattha khatta insaan"  before?😛😆

too good Gita Di... ðŸ¤£

I'm back to watching.. n I really wish they had chosen a better actor.. I might have liked Rajat Kapur! (offcourse, given that he stays positive! )

I am actually glad they didn't choose a good actor. I don't have the emotional energy left to fall in love with yet another character, knowing that it will lead to heartbreak.

mem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Too good Gita!!

Btw Pehelwaan is in RB mode now. Heard last that he was looking for the one who writes Rajat's diary too! 😆

I feel sorry for the character not the actor though! It is just unfortunate that the writers couldn't choose a  partner who wouldn't leave him. Hope he gets lucky in love the third time.

After all these heartbreaks, he might give up on pretty young girls altogether. Then BT and EK  can make Soap Opera history by showing Rajat happily married to Daijaan...I think he has the best chemistry with her anyway!

balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha ha...very funny and very true...bechaara na ghar ka ghaat ka and watch yehi hone wala hai...the day Priya/Pooja agrees to marry him..Ram will be there to claim that Priya belongs to him😆
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gita is back with a bang!!!!!
Too good entry and had a good laugh over this diary entry..

Rajjo bhaiyya is going to have a shocker of his life as soon as he learns the truth..The champion of his love, the cause of seeing things diifirently his official fan mail writer is actually married to Pooja..Now wait till this phelawan also knows the truth about his daughter and wife.. Where will Rajat hide and run?

Waiting to see how he will react and behave.. Maybe with a  snap of his fingers erase all Pooja's memories and make her think only about him?😆

Waiting to see another entry on the diary soon..
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh this is TOOO FUNNY... ðŸ¤£ AWESOME POST!!!!
mem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Gita is back with a bang!!!!!

Too good entry and had a good laugh over this diary entry..

Rajjo bhaiyya is going to have a shocker of his life as soon as he learns the truth..The champion of his love, the cause of seeing things diifirently his official fan mail writer is actually married to Pooja..Now wait till this phelawan also knows the truth about his daughter and wife.. Where will Rajat hide and run?

Waiting to see how he will react and behave.. Maybe with a  snap of his fingers erase all Pooja's memories and make her think only about him?😆

Waiting to see another entry on the diary soon..

Thanks Maris. Now I wish the Show will be back with a bang tooo... After yesterday's episode, my hopes were raised a little. I just hope now, Ram doesn't feel all remorseful and start being nice to Ayesha again.

As for poor Rajjo Bhaiyya, the faster that track moves, the better.  I certainly hope they don't make him a bad guy.

mem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: balhfan4ever

Ha ha...very funny and very true...bechaara na ghar ka ghaat ka and watch yehi hone wala hai...the day Priya/Pooja agrees to marry him..Ram will be there to claim that Priya belongs to him😆

Seems that way... although I will be very dissapointed if Priya agrees to marry him in the first place,. She knows Ram is still alive, how can she marry someone else? I hope they don't show her saying yes to Rajat.