Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rajat 'Anjaan' Kapur's Diary

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

What do women really want?

First I was a happy, romantic guy who knew how to love and to write beautiful prose. That was not good enough for the love of my life, and she left me for a rich guy! 😑

So what did I do? I gave up romance and writing, and immersed myself into business and became a super successful tycoon.

And Did I get my girl back? NO. Instead I got 2 girls to take care of. 

Now that I am a rich successful business man,  you would think I would get a girl easily. But now I am falling in love with a girl who gave up her rich successful husband, and is a fan of none other than the romantic writer I once was!

How is a guy ever to win?πŸ˜’

First , this girl talks to me about love, and wants to teach me how to be a romantic , and then when I am all ready to tell her I love her, she reveals she still has a husband somewhere! Bhagwaan na kare koi hattha khatta insaan ho, jo use dhoondtha hua mere paas aa jaaye! Jaroor koi pehelwaan hi hoga… Peehu ko dekh ke tho aisa hi lagta hai.  With my luck, this guy will find her the day I am getting married to her! 😲

Phir to mujhe koi nahin bachaayega… Kady bhi ab mujhse naraaz hai, tho who bhi us pehelwaan ki hi side legi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dat was hilarious πŸ˜†
koi hataa khatta πŸ˜†

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya even i felt bad fr rajat yday...of course i want raya bak n soon...jus hope rajat finds som one else in th end!!😊
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Rajjo Bhaiyya,
I feel bad for u, more because u gonna soon get the shock of ur life when u find out that ur lady love is ur respected "Bhabhi" πŸ€ͺ

PS- so good to see u back here Gita DiπŸ€—..u always rock with expressing character's true feelings thru ur diary entries(though i miss Ram's diary entryπŸ˜” )...
Felt a lil bad for Rajjo for the first time reading this, but nevertheless, my hatta katta hero soon gonna beat the crap out of him🀣
Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 11 years ago
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to give you another shock Mr. Rajat...  but did you know that even your spokesperson was working for that "hattha khatta insaan"  before?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

too good Gita Di... πŸ€£

I'm back to watching.. n I really wish they had chosen a better actor.. I might have liked Rajat Kapur! (offcourse, given that he stays positive! )
Edited by Priya_Fan - 11 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

Dear Rajjo Bhaiyya,
I feel bad for u, more because u gonna soon get the shock of ur life when u find out that ur lady love is ur respected "Bhabhi" πŸ€ͺ

PS- so good to see u back here Gita DiπŸ€—..u always rock with expressing character's true feelings thru ur diary entries(though i miss Ram's diary entryπŸ˜” )...
Felt a lil bad for Rajjo for the first time reading this, but nevertheless, my hatta katta hero soon gonna beat the crap out of him🀣

Tab Rajat ko ye samjhana padega ki Bhabi Maa saman hoti hai maal saman nahin πŸ˜‰
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL Gita Di. The best was Peehu & Pehalwan part. Lol lol lol
movie.buff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Felt bad for Rajat while watching the episode.
But this is too Hilarious!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Geeta... TOOO Good Yaaar.  πŸ˜† Bechara Rajat is in a Fix & confused as ever.

"Bhagwaan na kare koi hattha khatta insaan...Peehu ko dekh ke tho aisa hi lagta hai." 🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣

Pihu se bachega to Phelwan se peetega..

Love It. So nice of you to think about Poor Little Rajat KapUr.
Whatever it is... I am feeling bad for this character.. Poor chap has no luck with Love. I am starting to like him.. just wish Samir could do the justice to the character and shows some REAL expressions.. πŸ˜†
Edited by IndYa4u - 11 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Geeta... TOOO Good Yaaar.  πŸ˜† Bechara Rajat is in a Fix & confused as ever.

"Bhagwaan na kare koi hattha khatta insaan...Peehu ko dekh ke tho aisa hi lagta hai." 🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣

Pihu se bachega to Phelwan se peetega..

Love It. So nice of you to think about Poor Little Rajat KapUr.
Whatever it is... I am feeling bad for this character.. Poor chap has no luck with Love. I am starting to like him.. just wish Samir could do the justice to the character and shows some REAL expressions.. πŸ˜†

Nahi yaar. If Sameer did justice to the character, then we would all be heart broken. Cause the character could be very lovable.I am glad it is a poor actor, so we are not getting attached to the character. Being heartbroken about Ram and Priya is more than enough for me.