Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Its regular common picture fr which episode trp would b remained low yet! If a mother is pushing her child day by day to a dangerous hole then what can neighbors do! Just can try to make understanding that ma..otherwise,do cursing that duffer ma! Here, cvs is that duffer ma who has no totally care whats gud fr her child!
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamanthaG

Thank you for sharing...and you are correct. CV's need to decide if this is a remarriage track or a Didi Ki Saut Track.

To many things are happening at the same time.
The past revelation
Remarriage
Anjali Shyam drama

What annoys me is that fact that the characters get 1 side of the story and they jump to action. Dadi only heard what Shyam had to say...she acts like a know it all so why doesn't she investigate further.

Same goes for Anjali...she heard Payal saying clearly that Shyam got engaged to Khushi, that he stayed at Bua's house as a paying guest, so why doesn't Anjali just ask Bua.

Too many loopholes in the story, and these loopholes make the characters look stupid.

So true!
Bold parts not only that why didn't she get any flash back about Person who was engaged to Khushi name was also Shyam, he was aunt's PG, and most important one was that ring Anjali thought was bought by Shyam🤢 was actually Khushi's engagement ring🤢 Anjali knew all the details still
Oh, Lord this lady is DUMB!
Edited by SaraaK - 11 years ago
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Updated on page 2 Edited by --Archana-- - 11 years ago
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kookie2020

Who in this world can relate to Anjali?
LOL.
Nisha , Is this true?
Can ppl really relate to Anjali?
Bwawaaahahaa.
oh dear god it is like someone sucker punched me.

hahahahhahahaha

poor marketing Kookie darling...

lol
aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Ni? (sorry don't know your name)

I always look forward to this post of yours. It explains, and these days mostly re-affirms what I already know in my heart. 

There was a time when I would spent Tuesday night biting my nails so I can get the TRPs Wed morning (live in Canada)...now I get some sort of sadistic pleasure and grim satisfaction knowing the TRPs are tanking just as we expect them due to the garbage being meted to us. 

It sounds hopeless. They don't give a damn (dekhna hai tu dekho). For the first time yesterday in a year I started forwarding poojali scenes...I cant stand the fake acting and the ample lack of logic in her scenes particularly. 

The problem is that the situation seems completely hopeless right now. A few more weeks and I will be cured of my deep passion for the only Indian show I have ever watched in my life. 

Sorry for the depressing rant!. 
livelytanu thumbnail
Dis serial still has sooo much potential. I seriously want da CVs 2 do somethng!!!!😡. Dis is NOT a brothr-sister story bt a LOVE STORY. Intense track b/w da lead  is required. Not only promotion bt a dramatic, strong twist cncrnd about da lead cpls cn bring back da viewers. 
Well as far as wednesday & thursday's epi r cnrcnd I thnk it mainly decreasd due 2 shiv-anandi sagai of da rival show Balika Vadhu.( well evn I was watchng dat😛)
I hope da CVs undrstnd its da wedding of da lead & it a BIG BIG thng!! Well da  miscarriage didnt affect da trps much bt didnt decrease it also.
Bottom line is we want Arshi love hate story & nt a brothr sister story.
sweetnoori thumbnail
Hi nisha dear me late soo trp is only 1 point increase,,why trp not bcoz of promos and bcoz of thz all tracks see i don,t watch other serial in my life its my first serial in my life that i watch,and my frnd me discuss thz matter the i say why trp,s our hiBcoz of storyline they just focuse on leads and story only moveing around leads i,m not say that cv,s our worng its cv,s job thy better thn us and also other ppl r also part of the story but just part,,u see daiya and bahti and they just around on leads fiSr thy focuse on soorj,s compition thn now day sandya,s but our serial is going another way leads kahn pr pata nahi but we know poojali and creepwa every where,, i just nxt week trp will increase just hope is left,,sooo hope for the best,,,thnks dear,,
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sigh. Thanks for the TRPs. All this is very upsetting.

Last week TRPs were clearly pointing out - Arnav Khushi together works, Anjali-Shyam together does not. We had 2.4 TRP on last friday. Yet Monday this week's TRPs were 2.8. Only because Friday's precap showed Arnav Khushi's date. "Arnav Khushi works, Shyam Anjali Dadi does not."

This week the same trend continues. We touched 3.0 (finally) on Tuesday. Why? - Monday's precap was about the Mehendi finally happening. Viewers were excited.
So tuesday TRP was high. Very high. They expected a continuation of all the happy rituals on the following days. But that was not to happen. We see another Anjali drama on tuesday's precap - result? TRPs fall again.
Viewers lose interest again.

Sheesh. CVs do not seem to learn. Whats wrong with them? Do they even check the day wise TRPs?
The focus is again coming back to Anjali - we have taglines, precaps, twitter promotions - everything centering around Anjali.
I feel sad for this show. Plain sad.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u for the honest on point analysis.  I watch BV, but since I don't contribute to TRPs...I don't matter😆

IPK needs to pull up its socks...I prefer BV not get new fresh competition. ðŸ˜‰  Other than the repetitive content btwn this PHs & teams prior shows and this one...the key prob IPK is lack of substance.  Really khusi's ma or whatever playing hide-n-seek with naya nanhi🤣🤣🤣  

And is there a character stupider than Anjali🤪 The only characters I like r the goat, the cousin, and Shyam😊...but, TRPs lie in ASR being an ASS and playing hide-n-seek with K not much else JMO

Good Luck peeps... get ur ducks to fly again...best wishes from me.

Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

I think the creatives need take a serious look ar the Trp chart...any episode featuring is nothing but a disaster...

Lukily Sarun saved the friday episode as it started with their dance or else the episode would have definitely tanked...

Idiot creatives wasting 2 episodes on.godhbharai it was destined to happen...

well said..

agreed completely