Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
See now its been proved that  we are not alone in not wanting poojali water works.TRP people also agree with us. Tuesday had trps of 3.The meaning is clear : people want to see Arshi and their relationship ,whether it be love or hate or both.We could have got 3 or 3+ if we would have continued in the lines of tuesday's episode.But no,cvs had to add a miscarriage and poojali and shyam.The show is suffering and our loss is BV's gain.They are soaring high with the marriage track.

Cvs leave the dekhna hai to dekho attitude and open your eyes.Arshi still have the magic.Tuesday is the proof of it.So make use of their magic with a sensible and well executed storyline.Leave poojali and DKS behind.Thats all i have to say
Edited by --Archana-- - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think the creatives need take a serious look ar the Trp chart...any episode featuring is nothing but a disaster...

Lukily Sarun saved the friday episode as it started with their dance or else the episode would have definitely tanked...

Idiot creatives wasting 2 episodes on.godhbharai it was destined to happen...Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
TFS...
It's true that I'm disappointed with the current track...
But will never give up on it due to the love I have for Sarun & the show
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
So Tuesday's got a rating of 3.00.It was supposed to be the Mehendi episode.It is again proved that the re-marriage track can gain high ratings.
There is a major fall in Wednesday due to the fact instead of Mehendi in Tuesday we got a Godhbharai in Wednesday.People did not tune in to SP because of the Godbharai.And those who tuned changed chanel after some time.It was ShyamAli romance episode.
And Friday's episode got 2.9 because we all felt Khushi wil get hurt instead of Poojali.
So I hope CVs know what works.

jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dis info !
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you😊
I thought Monday's episode will get highest TRP.
OH,LORD! Friday episode's trp is 2nd highest? I want to laugh! It was the worst episode of the week🤢
I don't want to watch more Anjali drama🤢
no, actually NO hate/love story after Kidnapping track😡

sarunarshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfect post dear.

Thanks for sharing TRP and your view.

I am inernational viewer and i was watch ipkknd in youtube till last friday. 

before i watch episode more than 3 times in youtube and 1 time in TV.
 after 7 consecutive anjali episode. i quit...

IPKKND loose Youtube viewers.

Edited by amitpatelforu - 11 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ni...m not gonna use any name here...

But here we go..JUST 0.1 Increase in TRPs...M happy ..😃may be it will be a reality check for CVs...

youtube views shows dat ppl are interested in Godbharai,misscarriage or rabba veys...😕
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
tfs dear.. our show is no where near BV ..feeling sad seeing low trps.. cs have killed its baby.. now its upto them to svae this sinking ship or just let it drown... i am fed up with poojali, creepwa and stopwa scenes and khushi's dream wedding ruined... i have lost my faith on this show. and thanks to the cvs i have cured my addiction..  Edited by pieryrose - 11 years ago
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Thanks Nisha, I always look forward to your analysis.

All I know is that Balika Vadhu is killing IPK in the ratings, 5.5 vs 2.8...its not even close...the gap keeps getting bigger.

Star Plus must have no faith in our show if they don't want to promote it...blame the writers for misleading viewers time and again, even the channel is apprehensive to promote it now. I can't blame the channel when fans of the show itself are dissatisfied with the lack of logic, consistency, plot and character development these days.

At the moment, what would they promote anyway? The PH never planned on giving us a grand remarriage as they don't want to spend on lavish sets, costumes, guests, or performances. If they promote Anjali's godh bharai or miscarriage, viewers will run away. 

So they gave us fake rumors of remarriage for the past month...to keep us watching...and at the last minute, showed Anjali's miscarriage to use that as an excuse to cancel the remarriage. Way to mislead viewers. I doubt people will give them many more chances like this. They have already lost half their audience since February but they still don't learn.

U killed it Pri..U killed it...

🤗

Thanks for posting your lovely analysis on first page..

My trp thread is honored🥳..