Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awaww thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't believe the measures Arnav went to to make her miserable. I mean how can one human being be so cruel? I never knew misunderstandings could be this dangerous. I love dark ff at the moment and yours was wow.
Ohhh. Oh. Oh.

Horrible evil Arnav! And it wasn't even her.

Not that it  would excuse him if it was.

I don't know. I can get my head around the first time, Arnav wanting to humiliate her. But the fact that he didn't feel any sort of compassion for her all this time and continued to rape (yes, because that's what it is, doesn't matter if they're married) her all the time I don't know if he can ever redeem himself truly in my eyes.

Khushi will forgive eventually because that is what Khushi does. But how does one forget months of mental and physical torture?

And her hair! I weep for her hair!
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Currently reading, comment later
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*deep sigh* that was one hell of an update..You ripped my heart and shred it to pieces with this SS. Though the updates were short, there was this intensity and punch that left me gagged.

Arnav sure is a monster in this SS. His sister is his life and for her he can go to any extent, even tear apart the life of an innocent..

You are a surprise package..I had only read the lighthearted stuff from you and this really came as a surprise (certainly torturous ;))
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Woah that was perfect
Loved.
Arnavz cruelty
khushiz innocense.
Mahrin17478 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love to read the sequel as i really need to see ASR regret and beg for mercy ...pm me pls as i'm back after a long break...
Mahrin17478 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love to read the sequel as i really want to see ASR regret and beg for mercy...pls do PM me as i'm back after a long break...
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just read this! 

Finally! 

I have to say, you write even the dark genre with so much finess, I'm bowled over! 

I'm glad I read this late, I wouldn't have struck thru at the time it was being written, I had a miscarriage just before. 

But now, I can truly appreciate your writting and your creativity!

Thank you! 
SuperstarSanaya thumbnail
i don't have words to describe your way of writing...

You are amazing. Story had me numb. I cried reading this SS. You said, Dark is not your genre.. then what is your genre.. I wonder... 😊 Girl.. You are superb. This has been one of my most Fav SS I have read so far on Arnav-Khushi... Awesome piece of work... πŸ‘

Lazy, i wnt d sequel 2 dis" destroyed"...pls, i luvd it
usually i becum morose, bt 2day i luvd it...y did it end??😭
pls i wnt d sequel