Why only Charity for Khushi CVs?

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The apology came like a charity.  It felt like people are gunning for redemption let's give them a miserly 'sorry' and let's make Khushi forgive . That is it. Over and done with.  The fact that it came one and half years too late and hundreds of painful incidents and hurtful words later is not supposed to matter at all (as per many people here too). Note ASR always instantly realized his mistakes earlier. So it would not have been out of character to show him realizing a little more or regretting a little more.

The entire remarriage concept came as a charity. Ok someone pointed fingers fingers at Khushi. Someone said she is not properly married. Time to make an honest woman out of her, So chalo remarriage. Note, this is not shown as a genuine wish from ASR to marry her again or give her the dream wedding, though he has heard how much she wanted such a wedding. True he does not believe in wedding. But they showed him doing all the stuff for her. So why not this? It would have been so much nicer if it came as a wish from his side.

The wedding itself comes as a charity (if it comes at all). Get the audience to fuss over Di. Get the audience to cry some tears of blood for her. Then give Khushi a mehandi and wedding if some time is left. Note, the CVs and makers know very well that the character of Khushi  deserved the dream wedding and the audience expected one.

So what is it supposed to be? Charity and more charity for Khushi's character? It feels like the famous ASR dialogue 'Gift nahi to tip samajh kar rakhlo' (If not a gift think of it as a tip)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Cvs cheated on us...in the name of remarriage track they forcefully make us watch didi crap!!!!!they very well niw trps will be negative if it was shown alone!!!!!!ya that line is apt for situation...its a tip for khushi as well as audience...!!!!nd rima marriage grand nahee tho kya hua...didi s miscarriage was GRAND ENOUGH!!""!(GLORIFIED BABY MURDER)Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ofcourse Rima there is only charity for Khushi. Di is the princess right?and khushi is her maid.So she always has to be at others mercy. And did you see the new tagline??It states who is going to bring shyam back against ASR's orders.Can you guess who it'll be. Now khushi is going to do charity/sacrifice/stupidity/what ever for princess Di(Maybe she got tired of being at the recieving end of charity always).
Everything is related to di di and di only.Doesnt khushi deserve a life of her own??Is she simply there to attend to Anjali and her problems??

Ufff why do i even bother anymore
Edited by --Archana-- - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The apology (redemption for me) & re - marriage is not for Khushi its for the audience to keep quite & accept the DI drama even if majority are detesting it - the Di drama is freaking illogical & such an insult to sisters who know their role (i am sister so i know)

if the apology (redemption) & re - marriage is for the story line then it would have taken a good 3 - 4 months time - costumes, screen space, dialogues, promotions, songs & trps everything would have been so desirable & the audience would not be banging their head to the wall like we are doing at present

the quality both the situations are given tells alot about the CV's

ASR is no less he chants DI DI DI DI DI most of the time - im sick of the the 2 letters now

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yep..

so true..
no idea what the cv's thought..
we wanted sorry.. they have given us.. but still we feel a need for redemption..
we want marriage.. they are giving it as if a second track..
romance is added so that people wont get bored by anjali's misery, right?
i stopped enjoying it..
romance doesnt make sense..
characters lost their true self..
cv's lost their brains..
the serial is no longer the same.. so sad it ended so soon..
what are they targetting?
havent they seen the compeition.. BV.. mahadev..!!
NOPE.. WHO CARES?
people choosing to see those, have gone long back..
we still here becuase we love the characters..
if the characters are no more same then why are we here now?
Edited by mayukatta - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Khushi is treated like the slave of IPKKND after the kidnapping track.
It seems it is Khushi's duty to save the Raizada family.
If she fails she will be tortured.But she will not be thanked if she succeed.
We were seeing a supportive Arnav for last two weeks.So TRPs increased.It is proved that ArShi togetherness increase TRPs.
But I don't know why the CVs are again planning a rift/fighting for ArShi.

Punkin22 thumbnail
Outstanding post Rima.  You are right, we as fan were cheated and Khushi was also.  We have waited for this wedding for over a year, we were told that SP had approved the budget for a grand wedding and now we have nothing.  This is not the wedding I wanted for Khushi, I wanted the families of GH and RM to come together with elation and laugher for the joyous event.  Not even close.

We were only getting a wedding because Arnav was pushed into it to keep Khushi as he wife.  That is not exactly what any woman wants for the reason of marriage but Khushi will never complain, but I will.  Now, I don't even know if ANY wedding will take place.

The question that breaks my heart is if there is no wedding, the contract has run out then what is Khushi in the eyes of public??  A stained and blemished young woman.  ASR still does not understand what he has done to this young girls reputation.

For me Khushi is the saving grace of RM and GH.  It is my wish that one day they both will acknowledge her true value.

Thank you Rima for post...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why are we talking about Khushi in this forum...oh...there used to be a character na...she used to be the smiling always...and she was trying hard to survive come what may, with a smile...and there used to be that guy..whats his name...ASR... who used to eat people's head if he didnt like them... who used to go for the win and kill in every deal...not sure when those characters got dropped off...now the show is about Shyam the snake, and his glorious styles of evilness...the show is to give opportunities for showcasing the acting skills of Abhaas and Daljeet as Shyam and Anjali ...and Barun and Sanaya are the supporting cast ...the story is about Shyam;s mastermind, his go-getter attitude, his tireless efforts  to achieve his goal, his expertise in wearing masks ...he is the hero...ably supported by his wife Anjali who has to be pampered and loved always, by everyone, at all places...Shyam is invincible...can get through any tough situtation...can find a way into his enemy's den and play drums right under his nose...sheer brains and talent...this story is not about Arnav's past...that is a side track when compared to Shyam's plans... the story is not about who Garima is...but about how Shyam can laugh over Arnav's dialogs and will enter RM come what may...Arnav's dadi exists to help Shyam get his goal and is not tell us about Arnav and his past...she does not love her grandchildren but wants to exercise rights over them to favor Shyam...

So my conclusion is that it is our fault to expect this serial to talk about Arnav, Khushi, their relationship, their feelings, their moments, their marriage, their lives and incidents...its not about them at all...i think we all got misled by the promos...

it is all about Shyam the anti-hero and his parasite wife Anjali, their love which will go through all heartbreaks and win in any which way they want...supporting characters are : her weak brother and his clueless wife, a dishonest and malfunctional family that has lot of people but no capable and responsible adults, a loving and helpless grandmother, an audacious and cheating grandmother, immature siblings and ever changing servants...
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Harshitha

The apology (redemption for me) & re - marriage is not for Khushi its for theaudienceto keep quite & accept the DI drama even if majority are detesting it - the Di drama is freaking illogical & such an insult to sisters who know their role (i am sister so i know)

if the apology (redemption) & re - marriage is for the story line then it would have taken a good 3 - 4 months time - costumes, screen space, dialogues, promotions, songs & trps everything would have been so desirable & the audience would not be banging their head to the wall like we are doing at present

the quality both the situations are given tells alot about the CV's

ASR is no less he chants DI DI DI DI DI most of the time - im sick of the the 2 letters now

exactly...i feel like nauseating ...hearing di...di...n di...infact i m allergetic to that word now...i have a cousin..who is jst 5 ...she always call me di...last night she was here n called me di...nd dnt know y i told her dnt call me di anymore... 😕 ...every one was looking @me all weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think i have lost it...all thanks to mrs.poojali jhaaa
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The PH has run out of budget therefore,  they cannot afford a lavish wedding...😆  Now that Anjali has lost her baby she will expect ASR & KKG to not have a grand celebration... after all wasn't she the one who took offence to ASR celebrating Khushi's B'day in the privacy of his room?  She would want ASR by her side all the while so bid good bye to SR too 😆

This is the only serial where I see the evil triumphing all the time ...