Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i havent read your MB update yet and thanks for reminding.. i will update my comments on destroyed now
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

i havent read your MB update yet and thanks for reminding.. i will update my comments on destroyed now

No worries do it when u get free 😆 I know u normally dont read MB FFs. Do read it if u want to, no pressure 😳
ha sorry i was writing my comments in your FF and before that i had to read again 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

ha sorry i was writing my comments in your FF and before that i had to read again 

No worries 😊 Did u read Sands update? Tora n Indu have done a fab job 👏

Originally posted by: mandy1024

No worries 😊 Did u read Sands update? Tora n Indu have done a fab job 👏

Yes, im highly impressed and it didnt even seem like they wrote for this FF for the first time... superb 👏
and when will you update your essay in BD 😆
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Yes, im highly impressed and it didnt even seem like they wrote for this FF for the first time... superb 👏
and when will you update your essay in BD 😆

I was so happy that I could convince them to write 😉 They were hesitant in teh beginning  
Will update it soon once when I feel OK  Now kinda down 😭

I was so happy that I could convince them to write 😉 They were hesitant in teh beginning  
Will update it soon once when I feel OK  Now kinda down 😭

what happened? 😕 and hows your health by the way? and next for sands, me and you are updating right?
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
I guess I really dont wanna think abt anything anymore  I became active in this forum after I became friends with Ayshu, Urvi n Rukhsi n they motivated me to write 😭 But these days they hardly come here anymore n I miss them. It had become a routine for me to chat with them in VIVISI AT but now everyday its me who drops a dead 'Hello, Anyone here?' message 😭 Rukhsi gets all upset when I say I wont write n for one she doesn bother reading also 😛 I dont care if they read or dont but they dont come for chat 😭

Health is OK now 😊

Next Ayshu wants to do the update n now she's hardly ever online these days. So its better if she updates once she gets the chance. We can do it after her if its OK with u  I had even sent u a PM yest but I didn get any reply for tat 😕 She herself said she wants to take the next update but I dont know whom to pair with her. Shall I check with Sniggy? 😕

I started on my essay but it will take a real long time as my analysis will beat every other one I have done so far 😉

I guess I really dont wanna think abt anything anymore  I became active in this forum after I became friends with Ayshu, Urvi n Rukhsi n they motivated me to write 😭 But these days they hardly come here anymore n I miss them. It had become a routine for me to chat with them in VIVISI AT but now everyday its me who drops a dead 'Hello, Anyone here?' message 😭 Rukhsi gets all upset when I say I wont write n for one she doesn bother reading also 😛 I dont care if they read or dont but they dont come for chat 😭

Health is OK now 😊

Next Ayshu wants to do the update n now she's hardly ever online these days. So its better if she updates once she gets the chance. We can do it after her if its OK with u  I had even sent u a PM yest but I didn get any reply for tat 😕 She herself said she wants to take the next update but I dont know whom to pair with her. Shall I check with Sniggy? 😕

I started on my essay but it will take a real long time as my analysis will beat every other one I have done so far 😉

I understand even I miss everyone in Abhiya AT... every1 is busy so we barely talk with each other its sad but i feel good whenever i can catch up with them. im happy we are still active in fb group where some of my closes IF friends are there... Rukhsi read it but she dont comment 😆 she used to keep bugging me for update too and she always tells me that she is too lazy to comment but she always reads 😆
I was soo busy yesterday. i still have 13 PMs to open. i saw your pm but forgot later in work pressure. then let Ayeshu do the update and we will take the next one after that. ayesha can do tht alone, is there any need to even pair anyone with her? and snig is dead busy... her ofc is drilling her so dont think she can 😕
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

I understand even I miss everyone in Abhiya AT... every1 is busy so we barely talk with each other its sad but i feel good whenever i can catch up with them. im happy we are still active in fb group where some of my closes IF friends are there... Rukhsi read it but she dont comment 😆 she used to keep bugging me for update too and she always tells me that she is too lazy to comment but she always reads 😆
I was soo busy yesterday. i still have 13 PMs to open. i saw your pm but forgot later in work pressure. then let Ayeshu do the update and we will take the next one after that. ayesha can do tht alone, is there any need to even pair anyone with her? and snig is dead busy... her ofc is drilling her so dont think she can 😕

Ayshu wants to do one I guess Confused n u know who the only other option is if its not Sniggy n I dont want tat  I know Rukhsi never comments but she atleast hits the like button if she does. Its OK abt her not reading but I just miss chatting with the trio 😭

I have been bugging Indu to guess the Guardian track 😆 n she came up with many options but none close 😆