Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Goodnight everyone... Rani and syria.. do come more...

@Manasa, where are you? dont be scared of the craziness please ðŸ˜†

Arree no no I didn get scared 😆 Just tat had some work. So logged off for a while 😉
fine then... me back too... 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
U know wat? Yest I saw a strange comment for Guardian 😕 One of the readers said,

Nice story but didn like Abhina, sorry

And I was like from where did Alina pop up?  I asked her later if she meant Abhiya n she was like she never liked Abhina. Strange part is I dont have any 3rd angle for Abhiya in Guardian 😆
I will get Manasa... i have soo many things to do... our productions telefim hit 8.7 TRP this Eid.. highest so my boss is throwing the biggest party of the town.. im soo busy arranging everything and my cousins nikkah is tomorrow... i will go nuts soon 
I didn see that comment... does they even read or wat? Alina isnt even mentioned in the FF... ðŸ˜³
I think she mixed up Isha and Alina!!!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

I didn see that comment... does they even read or wat? Alina isnt even mentioned in the FF... ðŸ˜³

I think she mixed up Isha and Alina!!!

Alina is not there at all 😛 Also right from the beginning I have not had any 3rd angle for Abhay or Pia n Isha has always been Sid's girlfriend 😕

BTW wanted to ask u something. Was the update rushed in? 😕
Ermmm... not i didnt think so... i think the pace was fine.. and so are the abhiya moments because like i said, you cant let them open up to themselves and fall for each other like falling from a tree ðŸ˜›
abhay needs to figure why he saw pia before he was almost dead bcoz it means she means a lot more to him than he can understand now... he needs to find that out and both need to be a happy for a while but that will take time offcourse...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Ermmm... not i didnt think so... i think the pace was fine.. and so are the abhiya moments because like i said, you cant let them open up to themselves and fall for each other like falling from a tree ðŸ˜›

abhay needs to figure why he saw pia before he was almost dead bcoz it means she means a lot more to him than he can understand now... he needs to find that out and both need to be a happy for a while but that will take time offcourse...

Yep loads of time 😆 But yeah almost everyone feels Isha will blurt out abt Pia 😆 when Sid himself knows Reva hired a nanny for Khushi. Y will he suspect anything fishy? He doesn know anything much abt Pia as he never bothered abt to find out abt her. BTW some have already guessed the future track 😳
BTW wanted a suggestion. Should I keep my other solo FFs on hold n write on Guardian so that I can finish it up or shall I go on like how I have been doing so far? 😕
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Hey no no, by rushed in I meant if Abhiya feeling so strongly for each other was too soon or what? 😕 But the thing is I cant let them remain like strangers also for long. Also in the birthday wala update before Abhay got shot I had already established their pull.