Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great post Fazila..Thanks i mean 100000000000 thanks for what ? yup for font color change...

Like Arshi more and more.Arnav had any doubts on Dadi now????
Khushi is Khushi always brings Khushi and supports to others.In a good way she convince him that there one thing beyond our hands...and yup Arnav always boosts himself he won't fail, he won't be wrong...if she wants to take revenge she can but she didn't .In fact she made him stronger and give him a real support

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
WONDER IF ONE DAY HE TOTALLY SNAPS AND KILLS SHYAM WHILE I WILL BE ALL FOR IT I RAHTER HE NOT GO TO JAIL FOR THAT THINGS MURDER
MAYBE WE SHOULD MAKE PLANS TO DO AWAY WITH HIM AND MAKE SURE HE IS TORTURED TO THE END I CAN START ON THAT ALREADY MY MIND WILL SURELY COME UP WITH MANY OPTIONS SO WOULD A LOT OF OTHERS AM SURE
WOW THEY WERE GOOD BUT THEN ARHI ARE ALWAYS GOOD TOGETHER THEY ARE EACH OTHERS STRENGHT AND WITH THE OTHER THERE THEY CAN TAKE ANYTHING
WONDER WHAT NEXT GLAD ASR IS BACK
 CHEERS FOR PM
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant postwa fuzzy!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Let me start off by saying YYYEEESSS!!!! Take that shyamooo...8 punches
Gooo ASR!!!
Eurgh!! when dadi told Arnav not to punch shaymooo...I was like Shut up kameenee stay out of it!!!

OMG!! I hope they don't make khushi persuade ASR to let shyamooo back in RM!
Luved Arhi❀️...hope they stay strong like this...no matter what comes their way!πŸ˜‰

shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot fuzzy ...
I might go and watch todays episode...
but still I prefer snakes entry ..
Every Hero needs a proper villain ...
... otherwise it is a dish without salt...
... and please please cv do sometthing with this dadi and ganji ...grrr its going beyond tolerence ...now come someone can be so so dumb ..even ants have more brain .. please ...
its like intolerable cruelity to viewers ...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RareAngel

Brilliant postwa fuzzy!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Let me start off by saying YYYEEESSS!!!! Take that shyamooo...8 punches
Gooo ASR!!!
Eurgh!! when dadi told Arnav not to punch shaymooo...I was like Shut up kameenee stay out of it!!!

OMG!! I hope they don't make khushi persuade ASR to let shyamooo back in RM!
Luved Arhi❀️...hope they stay strong like this...no matter what comes their way!πŸ˜‰

awesome post hahahhah thanks... Plz pm me reminding me of ur bday...one day before...so i can add in my post...πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruba

Thanks a lot fuzzy ...

I might go and watch todays episode...
but still I prefer snakes entry ..
Every Hero needs a proper villain ...
... otherwise it is a dish without salt...
... and please please cv do sometthing with this dadi and ganji ...grrr its going beyond tolerence ...now come someone can be so so dumb ..even ants have more brain .. please ...
its like intolerable cruelity to viewers ...

πŸ€£  they r sadist...they love to see us suffer...lol...maybe we should start praising them for such work n reverse psychology might...just might work lolπŸ˜†
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome analysis. It was a great episode with shyam getting those punches. I was thinking the same that Arnav is connecting the two dots no black holes , dadi and shyam. i hope he finds out the truth and sends these evil things away. Anjali is still in trauma so leave her alone.

Khushi made us all proud by standing as a real Ardhagini.
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Fazi,

Nice post as usual.πŸ‘ Hope you had a good labor day weekend. I haven't watched the show since last Friday but after reading your post I have some idea as to what's going on.

1) When is Anji going to open her eyes and realize that her hubby is cheating on her?πŸ˜•

2) Why is Dadi totally favoring Shyamu?πŸ˜• Isn't ASR her own blood relative and does she not even trust him one bit?

Anyways, it's good that ASR gave Anji's hubby a few punches. They were long overdue but is that enough? That man will keep on exploiting as long as he has Rani Sahiba in control. He knows this in and out and therefore he will exploit this to no end.

Just a word for ASR and KKGSR- Hang in there!

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant update!πŸ‘
It was a good episode.

There is a lot of bashing post against Anjali now a days. I'm not amongst the bashers, but I also don't like Anjali's too much screen presence.So many people are saying CVs is not giving importance to khushi and some people are even saying Sanaya should leave the show.But if you really think deeply you will see how beautifully CVs portrayed Khushi's character! We saw lots of her antics, her comedy in past days.But now she has been shown as a mature, sensible, responsible selfless woman who is dignified, kind,loving and caring.Where as Anjali is immature,irresponsible,nonsense and a selfish woman.Now tell me are CVs ignoring Khushi and giving more importance to Anjali! Of course not.

I just loved Khushi today. How she was supporting Arnav in every step, walking hand in hand with him,consoling him, protecting him,making him understand, being there with him like a shadow.And it was so wonderful that Arnav also was obeying and listening to her in every step. I guess what Khushi is doing Anjali never did this before, where as an elder sister she should do it and instead Arnav played his role as  a protective elder brother.Today we saw a beautiful husband-wife relationship between Arshi.

Now let's talk about Shyam. Shyam of course not human being.He is a devil, son of Lucifer.No human can kill his own child.No it's impossible.But why did he kill the innocent baby? What he achieved by doing this.His mission is to get in RM by hook or by crook and break Arshi marriage.What I think if the baby would born, as the baby's father it will be easier for him to get in RM. I know CVs showed him as a demon, but in that extent!

The best part today of course Arshi's warm hug and Arnav beating Shyam.
Tomorrow there will be more fighting and more Anji's rona-dhona I guess.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

People, Fuzzy ki awaaz main jaadoo hain.. πŸ˜† Seriously!!
when I started talking to her, I was angry and upset about the show.. and then by the end of the call.. I was giggling and excited about watching the episode.. what the..? πŸ˜² 

Fuzzy.. like I said when I spoke to you.. you are a bad person.. but I love you dammit.. love you a lot!! I had convinced myself that I wont watch the show and that I will hate everything about the current track.. but you changed my mind in a minute.. and I feel so stupid now.. 
Love you Fuzzy babe.. love you dammit! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Ok, I still haven't watched today's episode.. but I'm going to after I write this post.. 'coz Fuzzy got me super excited about the fight sequence.. πŸ˜†

Khushi is an amazing character... she is just awesome.. the perfect daughter, the perfect sister, the perfect lover and now the perfect wife! She always has been and always will be.. 

Anjali on the other hand is none of that! 
Not the perfect daughter, 'coz she throws a tantrum to get attention .. cries her eyes out even knowing that her family will be upset seeing her upset!
Not the perfect sister, 'coz she lies to her brother and goes behind his back to meet the one guy she knows he hates!
Not the perfect wife or lover, 'coz she never tried to even defend her husband even once.. and on top of that.. she has no respect for him.. if she did she would have walked out with him the moment he was kicked out of the house!

Just being sweet is not enough to be a good person! I wonder if the CVs are indeed showing her as a bad person.. if that is the case, then CVs you are doing an excellent job.. are you showing us that Anjali is equally bad as Shyam is.. if that is the case, then CVs you are doing an excellent job.. 

Think about this.. Shyam betrayed his wife, Anjali betrayed her brother.. 
Shyam tried to kill his wife and killed his child, Anjali tried to kill her child and ultimately ended killing it because she chose her husband over her child. 
Shyam lied to everyone, Anjali is lying to everyone too!
How are they different??? 

Ok, now my comments after reading Fuzzy's post.. 

Lol.. I knew Shyam would walk in and accuse Anjali for being irresponsible.. I thought he might accuse Arnav but I guess he was too scared of being punched in the face.. oh wait, he already did get punched in the face.. lol.. I'm so happy ! πŸ˜†

As for Dadi's happiness seeing Shyam.. I told you right.. this is the future track.. after Khushi, Dadi will be Di ki saut.. drum roll!! πŸ˜†

All I hope is that Anjali will remember this scene the day she gets to know Shyam's truth! I will kill the CVs if they do the selective amnesia then! Lol.. I'm sure they wont do that!! πŸ˜†

Arnav telling Dadi .. dont you dare tell me that you want Shyam back in the house.. lol.. Arnav babua.. you do know that tomorrow when your sister breaks down and says she wants Shyam back.. you will put your tail in between your legs and let him back in the house right.. sigh! Fuzzy hon, that's what I dont have the strength to see.. 

Shyam will come back, won't he.. I mean..  a few weeks back, I was praying for Shyam to come back.. now when he is back, I'm too scared to watch.. why?? 'coz I'm crazy πŸ€ͺ. But yes, I always wanted him to come back so that the whole truth can come out! But now I'm scared to watch! 

Fuzzy.. I need you babe.. keep reminding me that everything will be fine.. else I will be crying and crying and crying!! πŸ˜­ 

This is for you (I know you loved it when Arnav winked, 'coz he did that in your story too!), because you cheered me up and brought back my lost faith in the show, in just 11 minutes.. did i tell you I love you dammit πŸ€—! 

Hai...what a pic...hot wa...dil happy happy...all should be fine...but with time...i get angry too...but we should be patient...its a serial n we dont want it to end...EVER...so ya keep the faith...patience...n enjoy whats shown...we have no choice...lol...love u too dammit...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰