Return of the snake...mission accomplished..Sep 04

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ IPK is back with a bang!!!!!!! 

ASR is back too, thanks to Khushi!!!

Loved the episode, so unexpected, hats off to CVs!!!

Great post and analysis Fazi...hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Fazi...you made it to the Hall of Fame (78)

http://www.india-forums.com/hall_of_fame.asp
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing analysis Fuzzy..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Enjoyed reading it. Episode was Nyc and Woooahh ASR is Back..I mean 8 Punches... πŸ˜†He Rocked it today.
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
People, Fuzzy ki awaaz main jaadoo hain.. πŸ˜† Seriously!!
when I started talking to her, I was angry and upset about the show.. and then by the end of the call.. I was giggling and excited about watching the episode.. what the..? πŸ˜² 

Fuzzy.. like I said when I spoke to you.. you are a bad person.. but I love you dammit.. love you a lot!! I had convinced myself that I wont watch the show and that I will hate everything about the current track.. but you changed my mind in a minute.. and I feel so stupid now.. 
Love you Fuzzy babe.. love you dammit! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Ok, I still haven't watched today's episode.. but I'm going to after I write this post.. 'coz Fuzzy got me super excited about the fight sequence.. πŸ˜†

Khushi is an amazing character... she is just awesome.. the perfect daughter, the perfect sister, the perfect lover and now the perfect wife! She always has been and always will be.. 

Anjali on the other hand is none of that! 
Not the perfect daughter, 'coz she throws a tantrum to get attention .. cries her eyes out even knowing that her family will be upset seeing her upset!
Not the perfect sister, 'coz she lies to her brother and goes behind his back to meet the one guy she knows he hates!
Not the perfect wife or lover, 'coz she never tried to even defend her husband even once.. and on top of that.. she has no respect for him.. if she did she would have walked out with him the moment he was kicked out of the house!

Just being sweet is not enough to be a good person! I wonder if the CVs are indeed showing her as a bad person.. if that is the case, then CVs you are doing an excellent job.. are you showing us that Anjali is equally bad as Shyam is.. if that is the case, then CVs you are doing an excellent job.. 

Think about this.. Shyam betrayed his wife, Anjali betrayed her brother.. 
Shyam tried to kill his wife and killed his child, Anjali tried to kill her child and ultimately ended killing it because she chose her husband over her child. 
Shyam lied to everyone, Anjali is lying to everyone too!
How are they different??? 

Ok, now my comments after reading Fuzzy's post.. 

Lol.. I knew Shyam would walk in and accuse Anjali for being irresponsible.. I thought he might accuse Arnav but I guess he was too scared of being punched in the face.. oh wait, he already did get punched in the face.. lol.. I'm so happy ! πŸ˜†

As for Dadi's happiness seeing Shyam.. I told you right.. this is the future track.. after Khushi, Dadi will be Di ki saut.. drum roll!! πŸ˜†

All I hope is that Anjali will remember this scene the day she gets to know Shyam's truth! I will kill the CVs if they do the selective amnesia then! Lol.. I'm sure they wont do that!! πŸ˜†

Arnav telling Dadi .. dont you dare tell me that you want Shyam back in the house.. lol.. Arnav babua.. you do know that tomorrow when your sister breaks down and says she wants Shyam back.. you will put your tail in between your legs and let him back in the house right.. sigh! Fuzzy hon, that's what I dont have the strength to see.. 

Shyam will come back, won't he.. I mean..  a few weeks back, I was praying for Shyam to come back.. now when he is back, I'm too scared to watch.. why?? 'coz I'm crazy πŸ€ͺ. But yes, I always wanted him to come back so that the whole truth can come out! But now I'm scared to watch! 

Fuzzy.. I need you babe.. keep reminding me that everything will be fine.. else I will be crying and crying and crying!! πŸ˜­ 

This is for you (I know you loved it when Arnav winked, 'coz he did that in your story too!), because you cheered me up and brought back my lost faith in the show, in just 11 minutes.. did i tell you I love you dammit πŸ€—! 

Omg.. OMFG.. OMG.. OMG.. OMFFFG!
I just watched this scene.. and I was cheering and cheering so much and squealing and squealing and omg.. squealing at the top of my voice and jumping up and down.. OMG! OMG.. OMFG.. OMFFG.. my heart is still beating wildly!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8X_GUv-SM[/YOUTUBE]

ok.. now I watched the entire episode.. after watching that punch.. 
my fave scene.. lovey dovey eyes of Dadi when Shyam said bye to her and walked away.. omg.. πŸ˜† πŸ€£

but seriously.. Arshi's scene.. was beautiful!
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Punkin22's Post...

Fuzzy your analysis was on target you picked out each gems and highlighted it.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arnav and Khushi once again take their relationship one step deeper.  Khushi is growing up and she has the foresight to build up her man rather than tear him down.  This bond must be strong to weather the storms coming.

Shyam actions and behavior ocillates between a Sociopath or Psychopath.  They are good at gilbness and superfcial charm, manipulative and conning, pathological lying, lack of remorse, shame or guilt and finally incapacity for love. That is what Shyam is inside and this is the monster that Dadi has put under her wing and will bring inside RM.

There is one more point I wanted to bring up, today was a bitter pill for our ASR.  He has come face to face with his inability to control life.  Not his own, not Khushi and not Anjali.  ASR has played God to many times in his life with others and today he faces the consequences.  It is hard lesson to learn but  Devi Maiyya have ordained his steps to bring him to this path.  It is a lesson learned.

Thank you for wonderful detailed update of today's episode.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tia.o's Post

My today's reaction:

Shyamu arrives and accuses Anji for not taking care of the baby, Dadi looks at him with phangirly expression finding the object of her phangirling tied to her bed balancing whipped cream bottle and bowl of strawberry on the tummy... (which if you ask me is beyond gross in any language, culture, caste, creed and religion)

Dadi giving Shyam sexy glances and to Arnav: You don't know how much Damadji loves Anjali...

Arnav should have said: Oh really? You vanish from our life for 14 years and as far as I know today is the first time you met Damadji for all of 10 minutes, (5 of which he accused your grand daughter for being irresponsible and was insensitive enough to mention the gifts he bought for the baby and thus making her feel guilty as hell for having miscarriage) and you think that he loves her? Please do explain with your undeniable logic, what made you reach that conclusion?

If I was Anjali, I'd have punch him on the face even if he was innocent as freaking snow... If I was Dadi, I'd be like, "you must be freaking kidding me, pal. How mean of you to remind her of your gifts for the baby you bought with my grandson's money." 

But nope...

Arnav takes even a bigger cake. Instead of telling Dadi, mind your own freaking business or you better return to Ashram, he is throwing tantrums like a little boy, "I don't wanna play with him no more..."

Between Arnav, Dadi, and Anjali; Khushi's married life is screwed... (Forget the ceremony)

My advice: Bhag liyo Khushiji... Ab yeh hi ek raasta bacha hain... Warna poori zindegi mentalvan mein chakki pissing and pissing and pissing...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 i am loving ASR come back . 

loved your post dear 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post Fuzzy !!β­οΈπŸ€—What I commented on one of my other friend's post😊 -Loved Khushi's continuous support to ASR and I'm loving the fact that she has become such an integral part of his life ! Anjali,I really dont know what to say except that she is just sinking deeper and deeper into the quagmire of Shyam's lies and deceit  Dadi,well she has switched off her brains seriously ! In the hospital,when Shyam comes he just keeps reminding Anjali of the things which he had bought for his"rajkumari"and by saying all this it is clear that its hurting her and despite all this Dadi just fawns over him and turns a blind eye to all his antics πŸ˜‘ Waiting to see what the future hold for Arshi and for IPK ! Waiting for tomorrow πŸ˜Š 
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Fudge
But Rose is sobbing sigh
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunForever

Great post Fudge
But Rose is sobbing sigh

lol πŸ€—  i told u..dont fall for wrong guys...see now what happened...dont cry  Rose...πŸ€—
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for pm..nice post.

khushi makes us proud always. .

"as long as i am alive""...arnav why did u say that...so shyams next plan is to harm arnav?