Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CookieRaider

You Go Girl you were amazing πŸ‘ This was really funny
What i absolutely loved:
 i am telling you madhu's gonna deliver 4 babies out of one pregnancy..
🀣🀣 girl now that is what you call an amazing joke...man you Ddian are quite funny tooπŸ˜ƒ...but for the babies we gotta have a hott and happening SR first πŸ˜‰
Ps: the word Kanjar is not any abusive word, in punjabi its used to describe a persone who is quite a DQ or does nautankies..
🀣🀣🀣 loved how you had to explain the meaning of kanjar in punjabi reminds me of the good days when i used to get some amazing punjabi abuses from my beeji(grandma) she would be like kutte kuanjareee haramjaadi tu subgee taale la ditteπŸ˜†  

PS: in every episode i ask myself a  question,, a serious one you see.. who has more fair complexion ? MB or RK? πŸ€£in one epi i feel its MB the other i feel its RK.. πŸ€£πŸ€£ i wonder bachpan mein mommy chavanprash ki jaga fair & lovely khila
ti thi ?
I will tell you all the punjabi secret to white babies... drink lots of hot/warm vitiman D milk when prego and you will have fair white babies (its at proven and tested formula in my extended family, all do this seriously) disclaimer does not apply if you or your partner is dark brown🀣🀣🀣

PS: bear with me ...

Amazing just loved this one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh i am so glad that you liked it this much,, and i would love to write more as i love writing funny stuff..πŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Lolzz Shonu u wrote very good dear plz do it, Its so damn funny yaar Shamu wanna go to honeymoon toh Trish aur Sikander ki jodi kaise rahegi dono soutela soutela play karein ge on SR... Bittu is the one Madhu needs to eye about bcoz He is extra martial affair of her hubby, The question u ask urself abt complexion is confusing Lolzzz

Thanks Arnav, i am glad that you liked it... and its my pleasure writing here ...  about trashna.. i guess its better if she stays off,, or else she would defo try to seduce RK.. and thats a big reason to worry for bittu jeeπŸ˜†  he would be breaking his bangles then,, main lut gaya types...🀣
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chinky-

You really cracked me up 🀣
Great post..!

thanks πŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: manid

🀣🀣...Love ur P.S dear...

hehe thanks πŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RohitM90

🀣  🀣  πŸ€£Lolzzz Awesom 

thanks πŸ˜ƒ
prema_ks thumbnail
how did i miss the post πŸ˜²

I can't laugh anymore. Thanks for the lovely post.
shonuu thumbnail

thank you thank you ..πŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Priya2000.

the whole sorry-bolo-andolan was interesting  firstly, i thought that RK is going to throw up right there , and biwi and co will spend the whole night cleaning the  mess, then came the thought of him getting dosed off, and biwi will be sprinkling water like whole night to wake him up and say sorry..  i wasnt convinced that he is going to say sorry to oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide i mean the whole  gaseous mixture around him, then to the spirits if any of them were roaming around, to the walls of paddy's house and finally to Padmini jee.

1+1+1+1=4... man inki life mein sab 4 bar kyon hota ha? i am telling you madhu's gonna deliver 4 babies out of one pregnancy..

aur kesa drink kerwata tujha kanjar? daru ki drip lagata ? or should he do a pole dance for you followed by a strip tease? so that tujha ache se nasha charhta? πŸ€£

shonuu : you are the best πŸ€£ πŸ€£
I cracked up so bad πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

awww thank you so much πŸ€—
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

Shonnu ki bachi...😑

Bittuji doing Pole dance...😲
Malli asked to take Trish for free...πŸ˜† it reminded me the dialogue Aamir Khan in 3idots...
""teri behan se yeh shaadi karegaa.. woh bhi F-R-E-E..."πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣
shonuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tangledtale

Happy to see u r regular here , loved ur post totally

Bittuji's pole dance🀣 followed by striptease πŸ€£
Both mb & RK  have fair complexion think abt those 4 babies which MB is going to deliver in one Go πŸ˜†

thank you for liking it dear..πŸ˜†