Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
🤣🤣🤣
Dear God I have tears running down my face. 🤣 Tu kis mitti ki bani hui hai? 🤣 Bearing with you is no problem...I demand you to open more posts.

PS. Lesson I learnt today...never read your post while having guests over (my parents) and while I'm sleeping in my daughter's room because putting a fist in my mouth to preven laughters does not help one bit.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO!!

Hahaha this just cracked me up!!
Kangto09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG, this post is just too much. 🤣 BTw, today at my Sales Training, I met an old uncleji who is a fan of this show. He's like you know RK?
You Go Girl you were amazing 👏 This was really funny
What i absolutely loved:
 i am telling you madhu's gonna deliver 4 babies out of one pregnancy..
🤣🤣 girl now that is what you call an amazing joke...man you Ddian are quite funny too😃...but for the babies we gotta have a hott and happening SR first 😉
Ps: the word Kanjar is not any abusive word, in punjabi its used to describe a persone who is quite a DQ or does nautankies..
🤣🤣🤣 loved how you had to explain the meaning of kanjar in punjabi reminds me of the good days when i used to get some amazing punjabi abuses from my beeji(grandma) she would be like kutte kuanjareee haramjaadi tu subgee taale la ditte😆  

PS: in every episode i ask myself a  question,, a serious one you see.. who has more fair complexion ? MB or RK? 🤣in one epi i feel its MB the other i feel its RK.. 🤣🤣 i wonder bachpan mein mommy chavanprash ki jaga fair & lovely khila
ti thi ?
I will tell you all the punjabi secret to white babies... drink lots of hot/warm vitiman D milk when prego and you will have fair white babies (its at proven and tested formula in my extended family, all do this seriously) disclaimer does not apply if you or your partner is dark brown🤣🤣🤣

PS: bear with me ...

Amazing just loved this one 😆😆
Edited by CookieRaider - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lolzz Shonu u wrote very good dear plz do it, Its so damn funny yaar Shamu wanna go to honeymoon toh Trish aur Sikander ki jodi kaise rahegi dono soutela soutela play karein ge on SR... Bittu is the one Madhu needs to eye about bcoz He is extra martial affair of her hubby, The question u ask urself abt complexion is confusing Lolzzz
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You really cracked me up 🤣
Great post..!

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Lolzz Shonu u wrote very good dear plz do it, Its so damn funny yaar Shamu wanna go to honeymoon toh Trish aur Sikander ki jodi kaise rahegi dono soutela soutela play karein ge on SR... Bittu is the one Madhu needs to eye about bcoz He is extra martial affair of her hubby, The question u ask urself abt complexion is confusing Lolzzz

Omg arnav your so right i felt bittuji was hottie's wife instead of maddy i was actually hoping he would be leaning on maddy for help up the stairs but Bittuji had to come🤢  Bloody kabab mein haadi 😭...they serious need to get bittu a married to a mrs. bittuji ...so maddy can finally do her patni dharam😉 
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣...Love ur P.S dear...
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣  🤣  🤣Lolzzz Awesom 
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

the whole sorry-bolo-andolan was interesting  firstly, i thought that RK is going to throw up right there , and biwi and co will spend the whole night cleaning the  mess, then came the thought of him getting dosed off, and biwi will be sprinkling water like whole night to wake him up and say sorry..  i wasnt convinced that he is going to say sorry to oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide i mean the whole  gaseous mixture around him, then to the spirits if any of them were roaming around, to the walls of paddy's house and finally to Padmini jee.

1+1+1+1=4... man inki life mein sab 4 bar kyon hota ha? i am telling you madhu's gonna deliver 4 babies out of one pregnancy..

aur kesa drink kerwata tujha kanjar? daru ki drip lagata ? or should he do a pole dance for you followed by a strip tease? so that tujha ache se nasha charhta? 🤣

shonuu : you are the best 🤣 🤣
I cracked up so bad 🤣 🤣 🤣
Edited by .Priya2000. - 11 years ago