Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _innocent_

There wont be any pyarr vyaarr, because he is yet to force her into the film industry! So yeah its more like a breather for the weak heartedπŸ˜†

Hey Meenuuu :D😳

Pyaar Vyaar is defo too far but it would just give viewers some relief from the high voltage scenes ...Lag Jao RK ab BIWI sewa main πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mymagic13

hey nids!!
wow the new track is awesome,,
ab RK madhu ka spot at home

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Imagine her odering him to bring her tea, cofffee and juiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and make him read newspaper just like he was trying to get her to make practiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

hey nids!!
wow the new track is awesome,,
ab RK madhu ka spot at home

πŸ˜†  Yeah ...MB ab kasar nikalege Saare  ...I guess he is gonna force her for taking medicines ,...intense moments on the way ...😳  Treat for us 
_innocent_ thumbnail
I hope we get to see that tonight itself!!..yesterday was a bit of a drag!
Manonidz thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Imagine her odering him to bring her tea, cofffee and juiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and make him read newspaper just like he was trying to get her to make practiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Julie control ur imaginations ...I dont think so she is gonna be so badly sick in the first place ...it would be cold, fever types only ...but still for RK,, its gonba be a prestige issue na ...Mrs RK sick and no doctor is called !!!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i hope she makes him do everything that he makes her do,,
Manonidz thumbnail

I hope we get to see that tonight itself!!..yesterday was a bit of a drag!

I guess it will be tomorrow ...and then they will leave the viewers with a cliffhanger πŸ˜†...friday hai na ...and KBC starting tomorrow ...so they have to give something extra spicy πŸ˜‰
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Julie control ur imaginations ...I dont think so she is gonna so badly sick in the first place ...it would be cold, fever types only ...but still for RK,, its gonba be a prestige issue na ...Mrs RK sick and no doctor is called !!!!! πŸ˜†

Lmaooo i definitely need to control my imagination... i even said i want MB with a gown rather than her wearing her a gown!! ufff, control julzz controlπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Areee there can be no better doc than RK nah! so she is in the best of  handsπŸ˜†
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜†  Yeah ...MB ab kasar nikalege Saare  ...I guess he is gonna force her for taking medicines ,...intense moments on the way ...😳  Treat for us 

i hope she faints n he carries her,,
_innocent_ thumbnail

I guess it will be tomorrow ...and then they will leave the viewers with a cliffhanger πŸ˜†...friday hai na ...and KBC starting tomorrow ...so they have to give something extra spicy πŸ˜‰

LOL... i guesss... but they can also make the cliffhanger to be whether or not RK finds out CB was behind those pics! because MU has to be cleared soon! LOLπŸ˜•πŸ˜†