RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

RishBala ::  The Magnanimous Ego's

An Injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult..it is a weapon which begets both rage and  darkness at the same time you cannot move on until you get even...

MadhuBala Rishab Kundra..Born today...a dead angel the bright and shining star of the goodness and purity..a virginal soul...all her goodness bought her what a long live unhappiness..she fights back for her mother..where was all these neurotic disorganization when it comes to others why does it always bring the worst perverse personality only when she is with him..why does he scratch off her innocence texture from her soul..She has a deal and she has committed to that for her whole world..But why does he ever and anon do things that rile her against him..No Mr RIshab Kundra i am not angel anymore you killed her with your own bare hands..look at them they are covered with the blood..I do not regret the path i choose to reach you..nor i am concerned about others..You made me this and i am haapy to accept implicitly..let the gospel truth pave its way through the darkest desire of mine..Keep on repeating those words of conscience-smitten lips..let them roll that word of apology..i cant hear..i am not dumb but i choose to be one where my mother is considered...

So does he...

The Devil gets darker than the dark when he is pierced ..the venomous venture will wither any thing that falls out of abyss..Dancing in front a wounded satan ..does not help him...it pushes him more towards the darkness towards those vindictive thoughts..his digress is very cold ..contaminated with the extremity of bloodlust..My die hard angel..The game has just began..where is the fun if there is no danger..you wounded my pride..all Tom Dick and Harry sermonizing me like i am a villain..oops so am i..
His Irish abate..the fiery temper of being subjected to the class of so called god and their virtues..how the hell angel..my beauty tell me..make me understand..the person standing behind you..your own mother is pushing you into my heathen of fire...and i am going to break each and every bond..the Oregon boat which you are so proudly sailing..she will be first mouse to leave that damned devil ship and you and only you will be left for my mercy..oh and sorry dear ..i do not grant wishes..i do not curse..i act and when i act..i hit it where it hurts the most..you can you never will be MadhuBala Shamsher Mallik again...You are You will be MadhuBala Rishab Kundra and that is me...the devil and the darkness...

Rishab's venomosity..is painful past..his dear dad's pictures and his words are his inspiration for the success he holds today..his only words are the one which led him through this vertigo way..its full of thorns...leaving him to the world of vultures for whom he was an easy prey..he was lonely and he will be lonely until Maddy comes knocking the door forcefully into him..his poisonous passion for her is the only way where he can attain some peace..the sedulouness he holds against a chain and locket of his name..reminding him no matter what you are there to attain success ..he has followed his fathers footsteps..and he will abide to that pain ..that is the only thing that is helping him to survive this beautiful enthralling harsh world...

Paddy what good reason where you smiling lady..how magnanimous of how to lecture him when he is in the state where your daughter has reduced him knifing through his pain..he will get back..did you really wanted that sarcastic mockery apology...question yourself for the answer is Null...

Roma lady for one's sake shut your bloody chameleon mouth..how suddenly maddy becomes your fav rather than trishna..colors like you are not meant to question the black..

Madhu and her confidence in her god can only save her from the devil's wrath..the point is is not this her God's will then what stance does she have..None other than surrendering herself to him...

P.S :: This post is specially dedicated to my crazy bunch..Angel , Nidzz , Shahi , Sasi , Anji and Devu...

Pics credit goes to the makers of that...

Enjoy and Have Fun... πŸ˜†

Edited by ISADORA - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome analysis Hatzie πŸ‘ πŸ‘

To be honest i did not pay much attention to Roma & Paddy . But yaar aaj RK ekdam Garam garam lag raha tha . Mazze ki baat toh yeh hai ki RK - Madhu ne matching clothes pehene the . This is actually good sign . After this dhishum dhishum between RK - Maddy we might see some romantic moment πŸ˜³ . This is my Gutt feeling . 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow Hatzi...amazing..!!πŸ‘

I didn't find nothing wrong with Madhu asking RK to say sorry to her mom,even though i question her path. But the truth is, you cannot blame madhu or Paddy or Roma for what they did...coz for them..Rk is pure evil, who destroyed their peaceful existence. They are still unaware of his dreadful past...or the reason RK is the way he is...!
They are still unclear about the danger (RK), dangling upon them! They still haven't seen the best of him yet..!!

Paddy was really amazed that Madhu made RK say sorry to her, there was a moment when it drowned on her, that maybe Madhu is stronger than she was once before. Maybe Madhu has the courage and determination to pass any hurdles that RK put forth..i think at the heat of the moment..that's why paddy said the things she said...

And about Roma...i have nothing to say..with her hands on her hips..
she looked liked a lady dabaangπŸ˜†! Whatever she said was uncalled for..!!

And MAdhu,...she is gonna learn the truth the hard way..!
And RK is gonna make sure she knows it...and understands it!

Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks. Lovely analysis.β­οΈπŸ‘ Loathe the way Paddy and Roma were chirping as if they won the war.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
beautiful post ur last para was awesome, even I dint expect this frm padmini wht happiness did she got frm RK apology did he apologise frm hia heart? of cos not, infact I expect frm paddu to make Mb understand tht she dont want such a dikhawa maafi,  but this women is just geeeting too bigger to herr shoes, this all malliks r hiding behind Mb and attacking RK, doesnt they undertsand by adding more fuel on Rk wounds they r inviting more problems for MB.
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis Hatzie.πŸ‘

What Paddy, Roma and Maddy has done tonight, they will regret. I was also surprised suddenly what happened to Roma. She is taking Madhu's side for a change. and remembers ofcourse Trishna is not there. for once,

Whatever or how much Madhu says she has not published the pics, RK is not going to let her go this time. He might not even try to know who did it or might not be interested to know that. Because the damage is already done and there is nothign Madhu can do about it. She trusted someone without thinking what that well wisher's intention might be. to help her.

OK RK said sorry. But is there a need for the three of them to give lecture to RK.😑😑

I felt really bad for RK tonight. Those memories are for him only his and he wants it to be like that.

So RK's name is Tiger. Salman Khan???

loved the eyelocks. Something is happening to both of them already.

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An Injury is much sooner forgottem than an insult..it is a weapon which begets both rage and  darkness at the same time you cannot move on until you get even...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, ooosme lines, nothing could summarize RK today better than these lines. Play with the tiger he will play back, till you wound him, and then he just attacks.No warning no options, seedha attcak, I wonder what is RK upto now.😲

And Roma is a disaster in herself have nothing to say about her. 

And Padmini really u were the one heroic lady who got me hooked to this serial in the initial episodes, were have u disappered ? u know very well RK is gonna get back, u know such mens dont u...and how bad is he gonna be, and still u r dancing on this air bubble of RK's apology.Sigh

Maddy the score is 1 and RK 0 u know now he is not gonna defend, but attack and u r gonna pay.

a wonderfull post πŸ‘

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very good analysis...

durga1000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis and well written. madhu's blind trust is going to cost her dearly tomorrow. i didn't like roma's talk to rk. it was not needed. felt very sad for rk. lets see what will happen now?
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post!!!πŸ‘
n ya paddy's gloating look n sanctimonious lecture got my goat!!!😑
n even maddy's rubbing it in n makin him apologise again n again made me cringe!!!...jus digging her own sweet grave imo!!
trishna is always shown absent at important junctures lik today wen she cud hav seen that maddy's not into 'rijhaoying' RK!... but like before in that hospital scene shes absent!!!
n ya felt real real bad fr hottie!!!... but hes gonna bounce bak soon n how!!!😊