Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Manonids

Julie ...I can't imagine his heights of possessiveness for MB when it comes to Mukund ...but for time being, this track will defo show him that his BIWI is no less to him in Zid ...Poor Radha ,.,...despite being a mother, cannot handle either of them ๐Ÿ˜†

Radha cracked me up yesterday๐Ÿ˜† when she was calling MB *where r u going?* there was no way in hell that she was going to listen๐Ÿ˜†

Her why did u do this? depsite MB saying she didnt.. may have got her thinking thta MB is no less than RK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Julie ...I remember DD enacting tipsy wife in GEET ...she was so cute ...adorable ...what more to say๐Ÿ˜† ...I really want RK to see this funny side of MB else he will never be able to see this kiddish side of MB in her full senses 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Radhaji needs to go on a long vacation. Her son and daughter-in-law will drive her mad.
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Radha cracked me up yesterday๐Ÿ˜† when she was calling MB *where r u going?* there was no way in hell that she was going to listen๐Ÿ˜†

Her why did u do this? depsite MB saying she didnt.. may have got her thinking thta MB is no less than RK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sasu maa will soon get to know that MB is perfect match to her Sankee beta ...Rab ne bna de jode ๐Ÿ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Julie ...I remember DD enacting tipsy wife in GEET ...she was so cute ...adorable ...what more to say๐Ÿ˜† ...I really want RK to see this funny side of MB else he will never be able to see this kiddish side of MB in her full senses 

Ufff... seeing the plot of this storyline... i dnt think we will get bubbly DD oups MB๐Ÿ˜† but then again she may have to enact a scene in one of her movies๐Ÿ˜‰ which will make Rishabh think, ermmm i dnt mind the sherniii side, but this side of her is prettyy awesome tooo...๐Ÿ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Radhaji needs to go on a long vacation. Her son and daughter-in-law will drive her mad.

ab buddhape mein honeymoon kahan jaayegi ๐Ÿคฃ
_innocent_ thumbnail

she baffles me!! where was she all this time? when her son was in jail? did she go to Hong Kong with her senior and junior peepz:?:S
Manonidz thumbnail

I second u ...She has a huge misconception abt MB being submissive, simple...๐Ÿ˜† ab pta chalega use Ziddi Bahu aaye hai Kundra family main 
_innocent_ thumbnail

Sasu maa will soon get to know that MB is perfect match to her Sankee beta ...Rab ne bna de jode ๐Ÿ˜†

she had a trailer, when MB challenged RK๐Ÿ˜† 
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

Rk koi mamooli aag nehi hain jismein  jalne ke baad ganga mein bahane ke liya haddiyaan bache ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

that line cracked me up  despite  it being an intense moment๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†