Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

no i m posting same comment on all posts only bcoz i m too lazy to think and type at this point of time at night 🀣

Well now coming to reply πŸ˜† I agree with you on some parts. I was so mad yesterday at everyone who was hurting Rk. Honestly i cant connect to any character in the show other than Risabh. πŸ˜• I dont think Madhu was very happy by blackmailing Rk but Roma and paddy certainly were. specially Roma. Many people are very happy roma insulted RK πŸ˜› they forgot who is paying the hospital bills of Shamsher is it? and whatever big dialogues they throw like bullets without RK shammu wont be living now and getting treated properly in hospital. So I wont be feeling sorry to a hoot to anyone RK gets now for revenge... πŸ˜ˆ I wonder where was all the pride and bhagwan ki shakti all that when mukund ayi was insulting them.. 😳 they dont know anything about RK so they dont get to judge him. Madhu I understand got back because Rk is no fair in her case as well so no complaints there and now she will bear the consequences of being an impulsive player. but watever, mallick family bores me to death πŸ₯±
@Red, totally agree. he needs to be handled with care. first he will reject horribly because he has tendency to shut himself down for such a long time but he will soften up slowly.. but now his most precious memories getting published wont do any good to anyone... results are going to be lethal...plain lethal...

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Its depressing! Despite having all the money in the world, he cannot wipe away those memories. Those memories bring him peace, but unfortunately they are  also a reminder of what he once had, and the pain it has brought him, with the death of his father.

He still  aches for his father's love, because the death of his father not only excluded him from a father's love but from a mother's love too, and left him more vulnerable than ever! I felt so sorry for him :(-
Those pictures getting published, does mean unleashing hell for MB, and she seemed to have grasped what she has done in the precap, because she speaks in a soft tone, and you can tell she is sorry (with Radha there, i guess she gave more info into RK's past) but RK threatning to tell Shammu that he bought MB for 40lakhs is going to wipe any sympathy MB might feel for him!.. Therefore the circle of hatred continues LOL...
Awesome post :D.. I would love to write more but am already not making much sense, so i will save you the tortureπŸ˜†

First of all, I like your replies and they are not torture at all. πŸ˜Š Sometimes memories brings smile and sometimes tears and in RKs case, perhaps both. i felt so sad for him and behind the arrogance, so much pain is hidden. 
Agree, hell rises for Madhu specially because Rk is a man of word and till now he has kept his promises and now those photos getting published means he will feel betrayed AGAIN from another person.  i dont think he will do anything to shamsher or donno.. he can be unpredictable. and circle of hatred continues right πŸ˜† 
and i would love your tortures next time too when i make a post πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

First of all, I like your replies and they are not torture at all. πŸ˜Š Sometimes memories brings smile and sometimes tears and in RKs case, perhaps both. i felt so sad for him and behind the arrogance, so much pain is hidden. 
Agree, hell rises for Madhu specially because Rk is a man of word and till now he has kept his promises and now those photos getting published means he will feel betrayed AGAIN from another person.  i dont think he will do anything to shamsher or donno.. he can be unpredictable. and circle of hatred continues right πŸ˜† 
and i would love your tortures next time too when i make a post πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Well then i shall keep torturing youπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

He wont do anything physical with Shamsher, the fight b/w Rishbala, is mainly psychological, all they seem to wanna do is break each others' egosπŸ˜† He knows by telling Malik that he bought MB for 40 lakhs is going to put him back in to coma(not literally of course) because of the shame, that his daugther had to literally sell herself to save his life- but he did give MB 24 mins, wonder what wonder woman can do in that timeπŸ˜† but either way,  as you rightly pointed out RK can be unpredictable, and am looking forward to tonight's episode to see what the mastermind has plannedπŸ˜†

Waise from precap, despite the episode finishing on a ruthless RK, he seemed a lot more relaxed and more in control, i mean he even called her BiwiπŸ˜† so he knows his next arrow is going to hit MB where it hurts most!.. I have a feeling he might target TrishnaπŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: _innocent_

πŸ˜†Well then i shall keep torturing youπŸ˜›πŸ˜† be my guest πŸ˜†

He wont do anything physical with Shamsher, the fight b/w Rishbala, is mainly psychological, all they seem to wanna do is break each others' egosπŸ˜† He knows by telling Malik that he bought MB for 40 lakhs is going to put him back in to coma(not literally of course) because of the shame, that his daugther had to literally sell herself to save his life- but he did give MB 24 mins, wonder what wonder woman can do in that timeπŸ˜† but either way,  as you rightly pointed out RK can be unpredictable, and am looking forward to tonight's episode to see what the mastermind has plannedπŸ˜†  So true.. their fight is nothing physical and mind game is always dangerous and now the master player kuku is also included once rk finds out it was him publishing the photo.im also looking forward to Rks actions because he can be pretty calculative.

Waise from precap, despite the episode finishing on a ruthless RK, he seemed a lot more relaxed and more in control, i mean he even called her BiwiπŸ˜† so he knows his next arrow is going to hit MB where it hurts most!.. I have a feeling he might target TrishnaπŸ˜† That even more dangerous isnt it? πŸ˜† he got hurt, tried to get over it and when he wakes up he got a bigger shock and if still he is saying BIWI so cooly well BAD NEWS πŸ˜† that means he shoved and shut down the pain again and now time to return the pain..  lets see is bar pahad kispe tutega.. (pardon my hindi please πŸ˜†)

ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
but i jst wanna say feel madhu's pain also..

Originally posted by: shiv_parvati

Tanzie

Lovely post.. I agree with you .. Yes we want to see more of RK's family now...Know abt his past..

There is more to it i am sure...No person can become so heartless like this..I think Kukuji might have torture this poor boy mentally...

And yes Bituji is very caring. He is over protective of his chief and will do anyhting to protect him..
You can just see how he was sleeping in the couch waiting for his chief ...

He is like a secret service , who will go any measure to protect his chief...πŸ˜†

Thanks Sima. Its obvious Kuku bhatia never treated Risabh as a son because a 12 years old who lost the fav person in the world must be shattered and vulnerable with no sense of right and wrong. and Kuku bhatias bitter behavior put more fuel to his burnt heart and made him hate his mother to this extent today. Ha Bittuji is so loyal towards Rk.. love him for this.. and actually without Bittuji there no1 right now who really understands RK. 

Well now coming to reply πŸ˜† I agree with you on some parts. I was so mad yesterday at everyone who was hurting Rk. Honestly i cant connect to any character in the show other than Risabh. πŸ˜• I dont think Madhu was very happy by blackmailing Rk but Roma and paddy certainly were. specially Roma. Many people are very happy roma insulted RK πŸ˜› they forgot who is paying the hospital bills of Shamsher is it? and whatever big dialogues they throw like bullets without RK shammu wont be living now and getting treated properly in hospital. So I wont be feeling sorry to a hoot to anyone RK gets now for revenge... πŸ˜ˆ I wonder where was all the pride and bhagwan ki shakti all that when mukund ayi was insulting them.. 😳 they dont know anything about RK so they dont get to judge him. Madhu I understand got back because Rk is no fair in her case as well so no complaints there and now she will bear the consequences of being an impulsive player. but watever, mallick family bores me to death πŸ₯±
@Red, totally agree. he needs to be handled with care. first he will reject horribly because he has tendency to shut himself down for such a long time but he will soften up slowly.. but now his most precious memories getting published wont do any good to anyone... results are going to be lethal...plain lethal...

this Mallik family is sick, "hate" is the word i will use for them
dont tell me Madhu was not happy...when RK said that "uthi huyi palkhein, aankhon mein chamak" wala line, it showed Madhu was happy that RK is doing what she wanted...and happy for what?...the idea was not hers, she didnt do anything on her own...then whats the reason to feel so proud of herself? Confused...jab aayi insult karti thi Padmini ki (isse bhi zyada buri wali πŸ˜†) tab to Madhu used to beg to her for forgiveness πŸ˜†...suddenly she started using words like "Maa ki izzat" 😲 πŸ˜†
i dunno...in pkyek i cudnt relate to Pia but cud relate with Abhay...and again here i cant relate to Madhu but can relate to RK Stern Smile... is something wrong with me that i can always relate to the male lead rather than female lead? πŸ˜† (or is it VD who plays the role so convincingly that u start feeling for him πŸ˜†...i heard some ppl here even cried ystd for that RK wala senti scene πŸ˜†)
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Same here Anu. Its Rk's family that has hooked me to the show again. I want Rishbala scenes and RKs family scenes...not interested in malliks at all πŸ₯±
I wont blame Paddy because she was insulted by RK more than once but whats with Roma? did they forget RK is paying for shamsher or what? yes, let the game begin... i like it πŸ˜Ž

mallik family mein ek he intersting tha but woh bhi Padmini,roma and trishna ke saath rehke barbaad hogaya πŸ₯±πŸ€£ ab mast hanging garden mein  hain woh 🀣

i know the insult was too much but wats the need of giving bhashans like sonia gandhi πŸ˜•πŸ˜† and roma just needed a chance which she took and ab double dhulai awaits for her πŸ˜†