RK: There's too much pain I could hardly bear

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm probably gonna rant a lot today because todays episode made me emotionally down 
I cant get out of head how RK was extremely lonely in his room thinking about his father, his only happy days when he used to be Risabh only. A ordinary son with bright future and big dreams of his fathers. He did fulfill his father's dream, living his fathers promises but he is not here to share and cherish his sons victory. It's just not his father, there's was NOONE, just NOONE and he was all alone in the darkness trying to drink his pain away. It doesnt drown, it refuses to leave him and he gets consumed by the pain keeping the photos close to his heart and let it come outside talking to the one person he can connect, who is no longer near him - his father. RK has protected his father's memories religiously and when he put the photos close to his heart, his face crumbled in excruciating pain I wished so much if anyone could be there with him. ANYONE just to be there with him. His loneliness was scary and his despair was heartbreaking. 

Now his actions towards Madhu as the result of those photos getting published is surely going to be lethal. Madhus impulsive and desperate attempt to win the challenge will now cost a lot. It's surely Kuku and sikandar who published the photos. In all the players problem is Madhu is not a player and her steps are not as calculative as Rk or Kuku, it cant be so she will always end up suffering somehow. she is the good now so when she will get into all this, it will difficult for her moral as well. even today, she wasnt looking that happy with the victory. RK is calculative and the most cunning player without a doubt Kuku Bhatia 👏.
I know many people wont agree with me but I find no point of Roma insulting Rk. he didn't say a word and even tried to retaliate it. It's simple logic more whatever they will do will come on Madhu and he did said sorry to padmini though it was out of situation. and mostly he is paying for Shammus treatment. He always kept his promise. he could have refused to pay the money after getting married to Madhu he didnt. then why roma? i just didn't like it. and now he must be feeling terribly betrayed by Madhu for still getting the photos published and the consequences are not gonna be good either. Im not gonna feel sorry for anyone!! I hope Madhu can prove herself white and pure out of all this... 

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrashtiDhamiluv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful take on tonight's epi. U write very well 😳

Roma's lecture was totally uncalled for.. both RK and MB are victims of circumstances. Wonder what the future holds for these two
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hota hota hai
this is called attachment
 well there is nothing going to happen in hospital because rk never harm shamu in this condition
well i really enjoyed roma's dailogues
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res

-edited-

Finally got place in the 1st page.. 😆 🥳

Beautiful analysis tanzie as always..
It was really a very very touching episode ! I never thought that rk could be this vulnerable.. He was just too lonely. All he wanted was a harm hug (madhu, where are you ? 😆 )
The way he completely broke down holding his father's photo was too heartwrenching.. 😭 He has everything today..all that he promised to his father but he has nobody to share them with..

Even I didnt get the point why did roma say all those things ? rk wasn't even being rude !
I felt as if that scene was forced..it didnt suit at all

Bhatiya and Bandar are just 🤬
Jaisa baap, waisa hi uska beta.. 😡
Now madhu has to bear the consequences. Hope she proves herself innocent soon and rk comes to know who are the real culprits.. Phir toh maza aa jaega 😈

Awesome post Edited by -Chinky- - 11 years ago
prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

I'm probably gonna rant a lot today because todays episode made me emotionally down 

I cant get out of head how RK was extremely lonely in his room thinking about his father, his only happy days when he used to be Risabh only. A ordinary son with bright future and big dreams of his fathers. He did fulfill his father's dream, living his fathers promises but he is not here to share and cherish his sons victory. It's just not his father, there's was NOONE, just NOONE and he was all alone in the darkness trying to drink his pain away. It doesnt drown, it refuses to leave him and he gets consumed by the pain keeping the photos close to his heart and let it come outside talking to the one person he can connect, who is no longer near him - his father. RK has protected his father's memories religiously and when he put the photos close to his heart, his face crumbled in excruciating pain I wished so much if anyone could be there with him. ANYONE just to be there with him. His loneliness was scary and his despair was heartbreaking. 

Now his actions towards Madhu as the result of those photos getting published is surely going to be lethal. Madhus impulsive and desperate attempt to win the challenge will now cost a lot. It's surely Kuku and sikandar who published the photos. In all the players problem is Madhu is not a player and her steps are not as calculative as Rk or Kuku, it cant be so she will always end up suffering somehow. she is the good now so when she will get into all this, it will difficult for her moral as well. even today, she wasnt looking that happy with the victory. RK is calculative and the most cunning player without a doubt Kuku Bhatia 👏.
I know many people wont agree with me but I find no point of Roma insulting Rk. he didn't say a word and even tried to retaliate it. It's simple logic more whatever they will do will come on Madhu and he did said sorry to padmini though it was out of situation. and mostly he is paying for Shammus treatment. He always kept his promise. he could have refused to pay the money after getting married to Madhu he didnt. then why roma? i just didn't like it. and now he must be feeling terribly betrayed by Madhu for still getting the photos published and the consequences are not gonna be good either. Im not gonna feel sorry for anyone!! I hope Madhu can prove herself white and pure out of all this... 

I agree wid u,bt Wen roma was acusin RK ,he was listening 2 her patiently.
Are dis is drama,now madhu wil try her best 2 cum out clean and RK wil try his best 2 insult her and wen he wil cum 2 know d truth he wil regret it for sur.Drama  at its best
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yup it was indeed an emotional scene wen Rk remembered those Flashbacks and golden memories with his father.very touchy ...his pain was clearly visible .and now i want more and more scenes of his past with his father ...

and cuming to dat sorry thing Padmini's behaviour is really getting on my nerves...khud beti ke uppar gun rakhe firing or better lectures de rahi hain ..🥱 it seems war end ye log hona he neh dena chahte so why shud Rk give up.yup let the game begin 😎
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RK's scene wd d photographs ws vry emotional nd touchng. Bt I agree Roma should not have insulted him nd I also did nt like Padmini today.
Bt in d precap RK z back wd his games so m happy😊

_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
feeling sad for RK
But i enjoyed roma dialogue
Edited by kavana_n - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DrashtiDhamiluv

Wonderful take on tonight's epi. U write very well 😳

Roma's lecture was totally uncalled for.. both RK and MB are victims of circumstances. Wonder what the future holds for these two

Thanks dear. Romas lecture was absolutely uncalled for. Padmini did share her lecture then Roma again? did she forgot he is paying his brothers hospital bills? not without return I know but when noone helped them somehow RK did so still? i was so mad there 🥱 i dont think rk will harm shammu but he can be pretty destructive and this time it has touched his nerves so donnoo what will happen 😕
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Today again whole episode was awesome...
And RK made me emotional today.