Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Nidhi !!read the last two os today!i justcan say that you are a god gifted talent girl!!!l the way u wrote the foreplay was super amazing!it was written in the best possible way a person can write.the way u frame ur writings is really mindblowing!the last one was also the same..awesome work buddy...it's a treat to read your writings..i would like to place u as one of my most favourite writers here.this forum is blessed to have u dear...god bless...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nidhi Thank you so much for a beautiful OS.Its so touching, and I really hope they meet again. I have no words to express the serenity of the OS, so pure and innocent, Well done nidhi def you are writer class apart.
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res!
*edited*

Sorry for un-reserving it so damn late! 

This OS was plain beautiful..there was a hidden innocence behind it..! Starting was very funny..the old lady staring at swayam! πŸ˜†
and then meeting with sharon was really nycc!
 the conversation revealed that she's blind..you showed it flawlessly! πŸ‘πŸΌ
It was really vry touchy! πŸ˜³

Edited by surbhimathur - 11 years ago
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Thank u so much Nidhi for such an awesome os...it was very touchy n emotional...n the way u have written this, it had really made us connect to the characters really well..

I'm kinda speechless right now, don't really know how to explain it to u that how beautiful this particular os was...all I can really say is that, u never fail to amaze us with ur works n the amazing talent u have, so keep on showering us with such awesome work 😊

I hope this isn't the last os of this marathon...I don't mind waiting for u to update it whenever u have finished writing the update completely 😊
nature2 thumbnail
Dear
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nidhi what should i say about this... such a lovely OS.. πŸ‘
Swayam's stalker 🀣 poor guy was trying to escape from that lady...
Sharon being blind was like totally a shock...
i so loved SwaRon convo... 
Sharon's character was written down so well...
loved this OS to the core... πŸ˜ƒ
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was the most emotionally rich of the series yet...yet coz I believe u r not done with it yet and we r willing to wait for the rest of em as long as it takes you...

"Sometimes the people who see are blinder than the people who can't." 

So true there...one of life's harsh realities - those who have all the blessings of life so often fail to count on them, give them the value which is due...take their privileges for granted - only one who has been deprived of those joys knows what it is to have them - like Sharon here...at the same time, another flip of the coin is the fact that she has learnt to accept the shortcumings with a smile and learnt to live with it and make the best of it...at the same time, sumone like Swayam has been so preoccupied with his own existence, his priorities, preferences and amenities that he has forgotten to look at life around him, so much so that it is nauseating for him to be in a crowd of strangers - luvd the convo between them...her views, her appearance and finally her reality r a whiff of fresh air for him...the way she feels him so that she remembers his face was touching and at the same time I luk at it as a hope that their paths will cross sumtime again 

Needless to say, beautiful concept and fine execution of the thoughts...       
muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am speechless.
It ws hilarious reading swayum n his stalker's part :D :D n then *dhumm* i did NOT expect such a thing! Seriously!!..

I loved the way u have potarayd SHARON's character in dis OS!!..its so inspiring..she handles everythng on her own evn though of her difficulties..WOW!!.. And the part where she touches his face to remebr him i was like WOW again!

Coming to swayum well the way u have described the his shock state knowing about sharon was so well penned down,it felt so real. And i loved the ending :) :)

There's no doubt that you are a very remerkable writer n alwaz leave us,reders amazed.
I have read all your OS's but due to time issues not been able to cmmnt,sorry for that.
I loved the whole marathon n wud hate to say goodbye to it. Well take your your time n complete the other two OS's that if you could, we all don't mind waitng for it :) :).

At the end Thanykou for this OS marathon of SwaRon..will be waiting to read more from you :) :)
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing os nidhi !!
fantastically writtenπŸ‘
swayam ki stalker part was funny 🀣

loved how swayam was describing his bus journey .😊

sharons character was very well penned .πŸ˜ƒ

the part , where sharon was feeling swayams face coz she wanted to remember him touched my heart.
the feelings of swayam are very well described.πŸ‘πŸΌ

totally loved it.

thanks for the PM.

nidhi this thread came as a life savour in the times where there is absolute drought of SwaRon scenes in d3.
thank you so much... love u for this πŸ€—

P.S - please post the remaining 2 os's whenever u are done with them.

-Tanuka