Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nishu786

There r only 2 common ppl...this time i will not post spoilers in bigg boss forum. 

Btw there will be entertaining celebs this time...

That sounds good to me as long as we get some losers, BB will be a fun market !!!
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nishu786

Not fighting anymore...Now no interest in JDJ,excited for Bigg boss...why to support celeb who r not performing from two weeks & still in show. & others r leaving.

i thought isha will perform this week atleast...they don't deserve to be in show anymore.

whenever Bigg boss forum will be open,there is party πŸ˜†

I was hoping for the same. I won't comment on whether she deserves to stay or leave but I do want to say one thing:

Having suffered (and still suffering) from a knee ligament injury myself, I can tell you from experience it's not easy. It's been about a year and a half since the injury but I have not recovered fully, I can't bend my knee fully or put any pressure on it. So keeping this in mind, an elbow dislocation is even more severe. I don't expect her to perform. I know there are plenty of other dance forms which use more feet and less hand movements but I'll tell you from experience that when it's an internal injury sometimes even tiny movements hurt (sometimes even breathing increases my knee pain and I feel it in every single bone in my body, literally). So I don't want Isha to perform as the injury could become even more severe and become a major hurdle for the rest of her life.

Does she have an option of quitting? If it is there in her contract and she can (legally speaking) then sure she should go for it. But has anyone thought that perhaps the channel aren't letting her quit due to legal binding issues? They could say that stay in the competition and just let the voters decide. There is that possibility but we would never know it for sure.

I only watched Gurmeet and Karan's performance this week. Not a big fan of Aerial dance forms so didn't watch Rashmi's and wasn't in the mood for Bharti's comedy so didn't watch her act. JDJ5 without Isha has somehow become boring for me. I was never anyone's fan in particular but somehow Isha not performing made JDJ5 incomplete for meπŸ˜•

btw, a few weeks ago (before Bharti's performance on this song) I heard the Patli Kamar song and I wanted someone to perform on it in JDJ5 (I was hoping Isha or Rashmi would as I think they can pull off that kind of a song) but Bharti did and it was different from what I had expected. I love that song, it's great for expression, dancing and enjoyment factor (if performed right) could be high too.

is there any song you would like any of the contestants to perform on and which dance form?

I would like to see Isha in another Contemporary act (I love contemporary dance form, don't like ballet😳) on the Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna song.

Originally posted by: Me_Anonymous

I was hoping for the same. I won't comment on whether she deserves to stay or leave but I do want to say one thing:

Having suffered (and still suffering) from a knee ligament injury myself, I can tell you from experience it's not easy. It's been about a year and a half since the injury but I have not recovered fully, I can't bend my knee fully or put any pressure on it. So keeping this in mind, an elbow dislocation is even more severe. I don't expect her to perform. I know there are plenty of other dance forms which use more feet and less hand movements but I'll tell you from experience that when it's an internal injury sometimes even tiny movements hurt (sometimes even breathing increases my knee pain and I feel it in every single bone in my body, literally). So I don't want Isha to perform as the injury could become even more severe and become a major hurdle for the rest of her life.

Does she have an option of quitting? If it is there in her contract and she can (legally speaking) then sure she should go for it. But has anyone thought that perhaps the channel aren't letting her quit due to legal binding issues? They could say that stay in the competition and just let the voters decide. There is that possibility but we would never know it for sure.

I only watched Gurmeet and Karan's performance this week. Not a big fan of Aerial dance forms so didn't watch Rashmi's and wasn't in the mood for Bharti's comedy so didn't watch her act. JDJ5 without Isha has somehow become boring for me. I was never anyone's fan in particular but somehow Isha not performing made JDJ5 incomplete for meπŸ˜•

btw, a few weeks ago (before Bharti's performance on this song) I heard the Patli Kamar song and I wanted someone to perform on it in JDJ5 (I was hoping Isha or Rashmi would as I think they can pull off that kind of a song) but Bharti did and it was different from what I had expected. I love that song, it's great for expression, dancing and enjoyment factor (if performed right) could be high too.

is there any song you would like any of the contestants to perform on and which dance form?

I would like to see Isha in another Contemporary act (I love contemporary dance form, don't like ballet😳) on the Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna song.

@bold, never thought of it that way, good point, it makes sense for channels to make some more money on her account.

Sorry to hear about your incident. I can understand cuz being a med student I have seen such cases. And it is true in many cases of what you went through. That's what I was trying to explain one of the threads. Oh well, it is hard to knock some logic in people's head

Bharti, I usually fast forward her acts, so not sure about the patli kamar song. Her acts bore me to death especially with the comedy touch to it. I like watching something innovative and serious in terms of dancing.

And I also agree, without Isha Salman, the stage seems incomplete. For me Salman's concept are usually very different and their execution is always amazing. I don't see that as much with others. Rithvik being an great dancer doesn't connect with me as I explained in the other thread. To me, even after being flawless, he seems very mechanical. GC again is a mediocre dancer, though I like Shampa's concept from time to time. Rashmi's last aerial act wasn't very impressive to me. Though it was flawless and had proper expressions and amazing song, I thought their steps were very simple other than one or two difficult ones. Compared to Isha's or Rithvik's aerial, I found Rashmi's act little dry in terms of dancing.

In terms of song, will have to think about it. Some of the good songs I like have already been used on the stage.

P.S: Welcome to the AT, don't know if you have posted here before.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

@bold, never thought of it that way, good point, it makes sense for channels to make some more money on her account.

Sorry to hear about your incident. I can understand cuz being a med student I have seen such cases. And it is true in many cases of what you went through. That's what I was trying to explain one of the threads. Oh well, it is hard to knock some logic in people's head

Bharti, I usually fast forward her acts, so not sure about the patli kamar song. Her acts bore me to death especially with the comedy touch to it. I like watching something innovative and serious in terms of dancing.

And I also agree, without Isha Salman, the stage seems incomplete. For me Salman's concept are usually very different and their execution is always amazing. I don't see that as much with others. Rithvik being an great dancer doesn't connect with me as I explained in the other thread. To me, even being flawless, seems very mechnical. GC again is a mediocre dancer, though I like Shampa's concept from time to time. Rashmi's last aerial act wasn't very impressive to me. Though it was flawless and had proper expressions and amazing song, I thought their steps were very simple other than one or two difficult ones. Compared to Isha's or Rithvik's aerial, I found Rashmi's act little dry in terms of dancing.

In terms of song, will have to think about it. Some of the good songs I like have already been used on the stage.

P.S: Welcome to the AT, don't know if you have posted here before.

exactly, it's a show-business - they keyword being 'Business' and the channel want to earn as much profit as they can. But I am only speculating that it could be one of the reasons Isha hasn't left JDJ5

if someone hasn't gone through it they won't understand it so I guess it's not their fault - it's just another simple injury to them

agree, I want to watch something different - not just comedy from her. There are many other emotions she can express in her performances but I guess you can't blame her for playing to her strengths - it's a compeition after all - but from a viewer's POV, I can totally understand and agree

It's the execution that always gives all of their acts that 'x factor' and one remembers their acts. His concepts tend to be very simple - not complicated - but it's the way he interprets it that makes it different - like I remember watching Yana's fairytale act and I was so impressed with Salman's choreography back then (mind you, I only watched that one performance only from that season😳) and even this season too. If you look at the concept of all the performances they are very simple - puppet act: blance in relationships and life; Aerial act: lovel between an angel and a human; Zindagi Ka Safar: life-death journey; Ballroom: beauty & the beast to name a few. They are all very simple concepts but it's the entire package that makes them stand out.

Salman is one of the most creative choreographers in JDJ5, I believe, and I remember Karan mentioned it in one of the episodes that Salman has a Director's vision. Punit has choreographed some amazing acts of this season too - the Kolaveri di act was mindblowing and there are others but since this is a Salman-Isha AT, I'd keep my discussions related to them only😳

yup I did once before inquring about whether Isha-Salman were doing a Salsa and what other form - turns out it was Argentine Tango (the news people said Salsa). But thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Me_Anonymous - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Me_Anonymous

exactly, it's a show-business - they keyword being 'Business' and the channel want to earn as much profit as they can. But I am only speculating that it could be one of the reasons Isha hasn't left JDJ5

if someone hasn't gone through it they won't understand it so I guess it's not their fault - it's just another simple injury to them

agree, I want to watch something different - not just comedy from her. There are many other emotions she can express in her performances but I guess you can't blame her for playing to her strengths - it's a compeition after all - but from a viewer's POV, I can totally understand and agree

It's the execution that always gives all of their acts that 'x factor' and one remembers their acts. His concepts tend to be very simple - not complicated - but it's the way he interprets it that makes it different - like I remember watching Yana's fairytale act and I was so impressed with Salman's choreography back then (mind you, I only watched that one performance only from that season😳) and even this season too. If you look at the concept of all the performances they are very simple - puppet act: blance in relationships and life; Aerial act: lovel between an angel and a human; Zindagi Ka Safar: life-death journey; Ballroom: beauty & the beast to name a few. They are all very simple concepts but it's the entire package that makes them stand out.

Salman is one of the most creative choreographers in JDJ5, I believe, and I remember Karan mentioned it in one of the episodes that Salman has a Director's vision. Punit has choreographed some amazing acts of this season too - the Kolaveri di act was mindblowing and there are others but since this is a Salman-Isha AT, I'd keep my discussions related to them only😳

yup I did once before inquring about whether Isha-Salman were doing a Salsa and what other form - turns out it was Argentine Tango (the news people said Salsa). But thank youπŸ˜ƒ

@red: I would have understood people's POV, but even after a good logical explanation, people continue with their so called hatred. Well, can't do much except trying to put forward a logical explanation.

@blue: I haven't seen last season, so I shall check out that fairy act. I have seen one of the acts of Salman and Yana where they perform on one of the Indian dance forms (can't recall the name, it was more like martial arts but Indian form). That act was wonderful and beautifully conceptualized and choreographed.

About Bharti, even if she brings forward a different emotion, it won't be worth it, cuz she is a very mediocre dancer. So no matter how brilliant a concept might be, she won't do justice to it, simply saying based on what I see on the stage leaving aside her limitations.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Everyone...

Good Morning...

@Nishu.. u won't post spoilers for BB too? Not fair yaar...

Wen are they planning to reveal the contestants.? Me excited..

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Hello Everyone...

Good Morning...

@Nishu.. u won't post spoilers for BB too? Not fair yaar...

Wen are they planning to reveal the contestants.? Me excited..

Maria πŸ˜ƒ

If he isn't going to post spoilers, how is he going to reveal the contestants πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And I agree, not fair Nishu !!!
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Maria πŸ˜ƒ

If he isn't going to post spoilers, how is he going to reveal the contestants πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And I agree, not fair Nishu !!!

Hello Chandu.. Which place are u from??

Nishu..😈 seriously not fair... we were waiting for u to reveal the contestants n to see ur spoilers in BB.. U better do.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pretty pls...😳

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Hello Chandu.. Which place are u from??

Nishu..😈 seriously not fair... we were waiting for u to reveal the contestants n to see ur spoilers in BB.. U better do.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pretty pls...😳

Maria, I am from Toronto, Canada. And I am a night owl studying away, thus usually found on IF during my breaks here and there πŸ˜ƒ
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Maria, I am from Toronto, Canada. And I am a night owl studying away, thus usually found on IF during my breaks here and there πŸ˜ƒ

Oh cool... πŸ˜ƒ Nice to know you Embarrassed... Will u be watching BB too??