MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Nishu I am not supporting her. I am simply stating what I have seen. You might be right to express your disappointment and she might be wrong in saying such a thing. Yes she is blind fan to an extend so let her be. And Varsha, let it go cuz you like both Isha and Salman.

i din even started ... i try n avoid such ppl to an extent ...he seems more intrestd in fighting with a blind fan ...wat i can do !!!
Well I am outta the fight, you both can say and do what you feel like. I don't know why I opened my big fat mouth. You both are adults (I hope) to understand each others POV. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

They are fighting with each other yaar

why ??
Varsha nishu stop it nw...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well I am outta the fight, you both can say and do what you feel like. I don't know why I opened my big fat mouth. You both are adults (I hope) to understand each others POV.

Same.am.out of here too

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

why ??
Varsha nishu stop it nw...

😭😭
im also out chandu ...thats y i backed out ..was foolish enough to come back again here !!!!

Originally posted by: salmangirl

im also out chandu ...thats y i backed out ..was foolish enough to come back again here !!!!

Varsha I didn't say back out from AT. I just said let it go. You both have the right to be here on the AT.

Nishu I am not supporting her. I am simply stating what I have seen. You might be right to express your disappointment and she might be wrong in saying such a thing. Yes she is blind fan to an extend so let her be. And Varsha, let it go cuz you like both Isha and Salman.

yess i love salman and i like her very much ..couple of times i have interacted with her ..shez a cutie ...apart from being so talented and beautiful she seems a very down to earth person ...the way she interacts with her fans is very swt of her ...if i think she has a less vote bank than salman ...then its my point n becoz i can see that...koi aake taunt kare jaruri toh nai ...log apne kaam se kaam rakhein behtar hai !!!!
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anonymous ðŸ¤—
P.S: Btw, what name are we using for you ??

🤗 thank you

Aji😳 - my nickname on IF

SMJ? what soap was that? sorry, I have only recently started watching Desi shows again so I don't know about that in the last 4-5 period😳

[quote=khamosshhh]The most hillarious I found is SRK being called SRGay and Karan Johar (KJO) as GayJo.🤣🤣🤣🤣 
Sooo creative😳
[/quote]
🤣 this is hilarious. SRGay, GayJo, Kamini Katty (they refer to Katrina, right?, I had to guess) and so on... I was like this the whole night last night when I was reading the comments there🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[quote=HelloHiByeBye] Godfather ka apna style hai [/quote]

oh that he does. The way he put down this one member was just 🤣🤣🤣 and he didn't even have to call him/her explicit words - just some creative words that get the message across while also being within the IF Code of Conduct😉😆
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi everyone..

Jhalak just started... And i'm shocked.. Its karan and rithvik in the bottom for the dance off... I tht it was karan and rashmi... Ufff...