Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Yo girls, one thing I am confused. If Isha got saved by veto and sent to semi finals, wouldn't see be in top 3 and not what the spoiler said ???

this tym they got saved by votes ...for next week they got saved by veto ...for top three postion they will perfrm and will get marks ...even  with her injury keeping in mind if they will get 20 marks ...than also there is nothing lyk that can make me believe that they will not make it to the top 3... isha doesnt have that crazy vote bank ...but salman have !!! even my mom n dad vote for them ..😃

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

semi final has 4ppl
Top 3 is final :D

Really, how can a final consist of 3 people ??? Isn't the final dance off between two and then judges choose the winner ??
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Blind fans of salman think that only their fav has crazy vote bank & his partner isha doesn't ðŸ˜†

Salman performed exceptionally well  this season bcoz his partner was Isha,who was equally good. 

Most viewers will vote for Salman-Isha pair,bcoz they rocked together...not only for salman.

if they win (which will not happen)...then blind fans will say they won bcoz of Salman.

Why few Ppl give most credit to only one person.

Even after their ghost act,blind fans of Salman mostly praised salman for choreography,& said isha is lucky to have good partner as Salman ðŸ˜†...that's crap ðŸ¤£

Both r lucky to have each other as partner. 
Nishu, how are you ???

And who is making such statements, I haven't read anything like it so far ðŸ˜•

Anways, I agree they both are apt for each other, one complements the other.

Nishu, how are you ???

some ppl who think others are blind ...they are the one needs to check weather their eyes are in working condition or not... 😳
so much attitude ... how one can handle???
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When top 3 is announced, voting starts chandu, and whoever gts least vottes is out. Then face off between two n then declared winner

That what happened last yr
nishu786 thumbnail

Nishu, how are you ???

I m good...how r u?

There is only one mental blind fan in forum ðŸ˜†...who thinks whoever is associated with Salman r lucky...

Why so much kanjoosi to praise his partner Isha who performed equally good week after weeks. 

nishu786 thumbnail

When top 3 is announced, voting starts chandu, and whoever gts least vottes is out. Then face off between two n then declared winner

yup...i guess same thing happened when Karan,Baichung & gauhar reached finale.

Originally posted by: nishu786

I m good...how r u?

There is only one mental blind fan in forum ðŸ˜†...who thinks whoever is associated with Salman r lucky...

Why so much kanjoosi to praise his partner Isha who performed equally good week after weeks. 

i was the one defending her around from junglees ...wen they were accusing her to fake about her injury for publicity ...n u call urself her fan ... i have always praised them as a pair ...n not like you...u dislike salman thats ur problm ...stop taunting a die hard fan wen u can never b the one ...spare me atleast here ...so much of attitude for giving spoilers  ...🤣
Edit : Suits you the best !!! keep the tag !!!
Edited by salmangirl - 11 years ago

Oh I see, I didn't watch last season, so have no clue !!! Interesting, so it still all revolves around voting.