IP REDUX ; The Wraith !! *updated - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I am not writing my insights becoz i think i have hit a loop and keep telling the same thing every now and then..

Now again, I will say the same separation will happen for a brief period only after marriage...

today we will see why Shyam married Anjali... reasoning.. Daadi might encounter some part of gloating will take Damadji's side... But adamant Arnav will open her eyes...

tanthya thumbnail

Hi NK Bhai ,

How are u today ??
supermom1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Hayeee haayee main mar jawaaan            

Doods eagerly waiting for your analysis on Wednesday ( I am hoping you will do one.)
Would like to know your views on FB Arnav had regarding his parents and the other woman. To me it didn't look Garimaji. Looks like Shyam will be entering RM. what will be his plan thereafter? 
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

But if he has a goal then why would he lust after Khushi? He should have just concentrated on ASR. Why would he want to jeaopardize his plan especially after knowin that Khushi knows ASR.

well maby he got distracted by that beautiful kamariya πŸ˜† nehi yaar, problem is even CVs didn't plan the whole thing at first...they probably wanted to make some past connection but I think it was never that elaborate. so they shifted with Shyamu's character and now see they are back on right track. almost every character went through different phases na, to suit TRP, story line changes and everything.

and also, maby Shyamu just fell in love with Khushi or atleast wanted someone for his own.  he had to marry Anji because of his goal. and couldn't afford to fall in love with Anji as that will make him reaching his goal more difficult. And he was drawn to Khushi and lusted after her at that time. and Khushi loving ASR is even an incentive for him cause he hates Arnie.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anurao.66

RIYYA,

In that state of mind who will remember that contract?

Anu

i do agree😳.. but as a viewers suddenly they talk abt contract suddenly buried... how ... is it possible...πŸ˜†
radesai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

nehiii...then as Doods says na he'll be just a skirt chaser.  i'll hate it then. let him have a proper backstory and a reason for doing these wrong deeds. At the end of the day, whatever he is doing to attain his goal, he is doing wrong, harming other people. There is no justification to doing wrong deeds even if you have a justification for it. so he will be punished. and I will enjoy it then.😊

Hii again everyone πŸ€—
True that Trin. 

As Anjali r-e-a-l-l-y loves her husband and can't live without him, Shyam can be shown acknowledging he was wrong in destroying Anjali's life completely. And thereby correcting himself, which will bring back happiness in Anjali's life...eventually all happy (which I doubt will happen so simply )

Or

Khushi can help Anjali see things for what they are & help her become a strong person. Eventually she can meet somebody (which is easily possible in Indian soaps or not am not too sure πŸ˜”) and get going with her life. That is if CVs have decided to portray Shyam as a negative character only.

Hmm... donno exactly what am thinking right now.. πŸ˜• πŸ€”

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anurao.66

RIYYA,

In that state of mind who will remember that contract?

Anu

Khushi will overhear Shyam and Daadi convo where Shyam will say - "I'll enter when Khushi will be out" and for Anjali apni Khushi will be beaten by the "Mahanta Bug" ... πŸ˜†
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Lord Ganesh  !! The remover of obstacles, The Door Keeper, The Boy who got a new head so to speak , The head of overbearing confidence , Blind devotion to his mother, cockiness to be replaced by the head of compassion, wisdom, understanding!! in other words Ganesh is simply transformed  and so will be the case of Arnav when the blinkers he is wearing comes undone !!

@ Tants: Loved this perspective!😊
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Yes dear i am backπŸ˜ƒ..Check Page 3😳

Will do ASAP! πŸ˜ƒ
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sathya and Bush,
Me loved ur analysis today πŸ‘

Cheers,