Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

duncanelise thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on your new thread! Loved the pictures of devaki!
This story just gets more and more intriguing...loved the update!
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wat the hell ?? Wats happening ? Why the hell is kashi scared so much ? Wat does arnav gng into trnace mean ? N why should he leave the house ?
Derz so many why ? How ? Wat ? Gng in my mind !! Plzz. Ans dem soon !! Waiting for next update
N congo on new thread :D
segad thumbnail
read it once, still taking it in. gotta read again to delve deeper
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh boy! this was an intense update... land of dead???... sooo since he was on trance... did it mean something? he's next?! oh shoot
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninand

I didnt think I would want to proceed any further from :

''She wondered if all women had foolish hearts that melted at such emotional drivel as a man trying to correctly pronounce their dead brother's name. ''

all the rains, and storm, and banana leaves and vines around the strangely sacred ritual, men and women loosing sense of what God must be .. and it has to be the upheaval inside him that decided that only what he didn't understand could numb him.
 there's aching tenderness in Kashi asking him to leave.. and an equally tender hope, that the man with all his vulnerabilities would be the one to bring the soul of the place to rest.
the cold brought about from the rains, the wetness, numbness and fear was so real.. i can almost breathe it in through my skin.
you write so well.

Spoken like a true romantic ;)

Edited by -Aarya- - 11 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
"Kalarikkal Illathu aanu vazhilla. " what does it mean ??

what is happening Kalarikkal House
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Her moment with the baby was poignant and touched the heart strings. Sums up how she imagines her future...devoid of such joys.
What was so unbearable in Unni's life that he went on an acid trip? Arnav's one can imagine.
The Land of Dead seems to make all her fears, real, imagined, prophesised come true.
Each update out does the last. Am enthralled...in a trance while reading.
Congratulations on Thread 3.
Edited by citi - 11 years ago
segad thumbnail
Ok, that chapter sent the creepy crawlies over my skin.  He was definitely in a trance both during the ceremony and at home. different trances but still a trance.

I feel for her though, her suppressed emotions rising on holding the child so close, her fear on finding his clothes on fire, her palpable fear when she told him to leave the house afraid that the history of the house would find another victim, her feelings when she seemingly yielded to desire.  Hell of a ride!

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread... 3rd thread, yay! And to think you planned to end this story in a few chapters only initially! The update was intriguing, to say the least. It's past midnight here, and I was reading such a mystical update, it's enthralling, really ... The way you described Arnav being out of his senses was unsettling... And Kashi's concern for him... Great update... And at the cost of me sounding like a moron, I have to ask, Devi chechy, what does "Kalarikkal Illathu aanu vazhilla" mean?
Kshweta thumbnail
amazing update, how easily u manage to tk us to a completly diff land and i cud visualise each scene unfolding in frnt of me.