Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love aman more than yash...Mainly his words...yash started to love you...Fantastic...But aarthi i am so sad for her...
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonee

Poor Bua usko ek milna itna mushkil hai aur ye Aarti toh - meri Bhagwan ki kasam!!

🤣 ðŸ¤£ 
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What did he say to his bros?? Cant wait anymore !!
ninand thumbnail
man, reading all your posts is giving me the shivers😳.. Vidhi also misunderstanding her! and slowly the entire family!.. dont wanna imagine anymore..mummeee😔
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jikky_84

I am quite shocked to see a sensible friend of Arati who also remembers things and looks like he understands Yash better than Arati even.

atlast, a male point of view to represent the suddenly dumb Yash 😆

good evening to all
AnushaGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank god
sp didnt believe bua
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok guys, now let's come up with worst that can happen ðŸ˜›

Neelam revealing truth to family, Papa Schindia losing trust on Aarti, everyone hating her etc etc...
Edited by ..Geeta.. - 11 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Lmao Prateek stole whiskey bottle from SP's room so the three bro's can drink.

Maybe this was their way of trying to get Yash to spill what's really going on with him and Aarti.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Epi starts with some  war of words between panku and vidhi .. panku wanted some romance from vidhi .. but vidhi as usual 😆...panku then decides to make yash drink to get truth out of his mouth

on other hand yash is shown missing kids when vidhi asks him to go and get them but yash is like  i wont ...

bhavri calls up vidhi and says something in mute which makes vidhi misunderstand aarti too .. she also sees aarti and aman ka photo in camera and is like how can aarti do this

aman tells aarti lets go to yash and clear off this issue ..aarti is like yash wont think of me like this just bec we came home late ..so aman is like arre yash is in love with u .. he is possessive for u .. i hv seen it in his eyes ..so this is only the reason .. aarti is like i dont believe .. but aman forcibly decides to take aarti to yash to lcear it off

maya sees aarti and aman in car and tells cas ..they were in other car ... cas is like shut up and dont u dare accuse aarti ka character

coming up .. yash throws the wiskey glass and tells his brother i know u all want to know the reason ..then listen 😕
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If drunk Yash is Angry on Aarti!! I hope Aman defends her with all he's got!!