Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nj.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Gosh that was a relief, I was kinda scared that she has some life taking disease or something.
Now that they know I hope something happens and they both are safe from all this danger that had torn them apart.
Nice update.😊
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...what a suspense thriller...Poor Arnav and Khushi in the midst of psychos... Awaiting your next update and thanks for the PM Edited by bhadraprasad - 11 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally some alone time.. hope Arnav gets well soon..
AbdulloveIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is like one of the best updates of SHAMELESS. I loved it and it is epic how Arnav and Khushi are taking care of each other and I think Natasha is a psycho. Is she out of her mind? No one could take Khushi place. Our Khushi is special. 
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
WHAT THE HELL IS EVERYONE IN RM A COMPLETE WACKY OR WHAT THAT NATASHA SEEMS TO BE COMPLETE NUT CASE AS WELL AS ANJI 
REALLY DO THEY NOT HAVE NORMAL PPL LEFT
THANK GOD THEY ARE BOTH SAFE NOW ALL THANX TO AMAN GOD WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE WITHOUT HIM ARNIE
ARE WE SURE ANJI ISNT HIS STEP SISTER OR SOMETHING BECAUSE SHE IS ONE PATHETIC AND DELUSIONAL WOMAN THINKING THAT CREEP LOVES HER WHEN HE JUST LOVES HER MONEY STUPID WOMAN 
AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THAT NATASHA REALLY PSYCHO MUCH ARE WE
DID YOU GUYS REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN SEPARATE ARHI AND THAT ARNIE WOULD LOVE ANOTHER WOMAN EXCEPT KHUSHI THEN I AM AFRAID YOU ALL ARE DELUDING YOURSELVES
NO MATTER WHAT BUT ARHI WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER
WONDER WHAT ELSE THESE TWO GOTTA SEE 
CHEERS FOR PM 
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...πŸ‘
liked khushi-arnav scenes...slowly trying to gather the broken pieces of their life together!
OMG...Anjali is so delusional...she is mental...should be sent to the asylum asap!! & what tyo say of Natasha...obsessive, she thinks plastic surgery is solution..what a superficial woman...a nut case!! thank god arnav got doctor's msg before she could call at RM...& they found out abt the wrong medication..continue soon dear😊

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

superb update...

OMG nw natasha going to plastic surgery to get arnav...

khushi's report...arnav nw know everything...

just nw she stop taking pills.,...

waiting fr next part...

arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow what a thrilling update.
You are an awesome writer.

So someone gave khushi the wrong pills so that she does not remember the past 10 months.

The mystery is getting thick with each chapter.

I wonder who would be the one behind all these.

And anjali has lost it totally. Seeing some other woman with her husband she is imagining her to be the one with her husband.

Thanks for the pm. Update soon
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
absolutly wounderful...this is the best ff ever...loving it ...hope arnav and kushi figure out whos behind this ...and i dont really feel anything for anjali anymore...continue soon
indiavizion thumbnail
Whenever i read ur update, its like i'm holding my breath as to wat is gonna happen nxt...ur imagination is wonderful and amazing...

Anjali the way u have portrayed her is like total Schizophrenic...She has all the evidence but don't want to believe them...on the other end Natasha, is crazy, i hope she has not booked an appointment just to convert into another Khushi...

My heart goes to Arnav and Khushi..there family is trying to seperate them from each other for so long...how could they...its better they live in the farmhouse...