Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow... Hope khushi n Arnav solve the mystery hike they r here...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love Love Love it. Amazing.

sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
read ol parts in one go 😃
loved it
plz pm me whn u update dis one 😳
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Taz.roxox

OMG!!! I am speechless!! This story is filled with psychos!! Anjali has a really great imagination n Natasha is very delusional!! Is she seriously gonna get plastic surgery to see if it separates Arnav-Khushi!! Atleast Khushi is okay n thank goodness she forgot to take her pills! This really is a suspense story at its best!! So happy that Arnav n Khushi got away to the farm house n hope that they stay there forever!! RM is filled with whackos n killers n mental pateints!!!! I am looking foward to the day that Khushi gets her entire memory back n reveals what caused her to fake everything!! But anyways GREAT CHAPTER!!!!!!!⭐️

PS. I AM FIRST AGAIN!!!! STALKING REALLY PAYS OFF SOMETIMES!!!!

haha i noticed u were first again lol 😆 glad u liked it!
TinaEskay thumbnail

Originally posted by: claireDD

awww it was so romantic n intriguing..
eeerrr that bitch is going for a plastic surgery to seduce arnav!!!
oh how little she knows about him..
continue soon !!

exactly. natasha doesn't even know or understand arnav.
TinaEskay thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearlz

First of all Natasha and Anjali, Anjali in particular need serious help.
Phew! You got me there, I thought the doc called RM. ThanK God Arnav got the email first. This persOn has impressed me, seriously such detail planning, disregarding the fact that I do dislike her, but boy! She has got brains!(thanks to you)
Brilliant update.

Oh why did Khushi move back? I had a very immediate ridiculous thought, that she hadn't brushed her teeth that's why, rofl, then myself was like seriously?

haha interesting thought😉
TinaEskay thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalapushpa

phew arnav came to knw abt kushis reports...

so d pills r d reason 4 her memory loss...
anjali really needs to open her eyes as wide as possible to c d truth...shes imaginin herself in d postion of tat women in d shed s so damn...
natasha s surely behind all dis mess...
shes gonna do plastic surgery to luk more lyk kushi uh??
shes so damn obssessed wid being mrs.asr...
too bad he dint give heed to her...
i hope arnav n kushi do get close to each oter soon...
awsum update...
tanx 4 d pm...
continue soon

i think anjali is too far gone to open her eyes
TinaEskay thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Man, I love how you write suspense! The twists and turns...wow! :D

And Natasha is going under the knife?! Delusion ki bhi hadd hoti hai! But then there is the Anjali of this fic...its hard to decide who is more delusional. :p

Anyway, great chapter! Glad Arnav got through to the doctor before she called up Raizada Mansion. 

tough call indeed, anjali n natasha r both messed up in their own ways🤢
TinaEskay thumbnail

Originally posted by: duncanelise

You have spun a really really tangled web with this story... There are just so many things that are happening in each chapter! So someone drugged Khushi, I hope her memory comes back soon, cause I'm dying to know about the past 10 months. I'm still having this feeling that it was Khushis imposter who was living in the house all this while and I don't care if I'm proved wrong, because I'm sure that when you reveal the truth, it is just going to be a dhamakedar shocker!

Anjali is so delusional that it is very disturbing, gives me the creeps to see just how much. As for Natasha, well, pathetic is the word that comes to mind. That is a mix of inflated ego and self worth with deep seated insecurities... A dangerous combination, so I'm scared to see what she'll do next..
Loved the moment between Arnav and Khushi.. I just love the fact that they are away from the world...
Brilliant update!

thanks, glad u liked it. anjali's delusions are increasing day by day. and u described natasha perfectly. she's just obsessed with being mrs. asr and unfortunately the other 3 women have only strengthened her beliefs of entitlement.
TinaEskay thumbnail

Originally posted by: aycma98

... this is sooo crazy! the entire family has gone mad. extremely mad. it's like watching a freak show. and oh god anjali!! geez. she's psychotic! i hope they won't find out where arnav and khushi lives... i want them to remember everything and face the world together! :/

yup they're all pretty messed up except a few😲