anusha.nush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats for new thread

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hell now i am even not seeing the like button ... 😆
Loved the part. So Maya is his step sister. Wow he loves his sis so much.. I could understand from your note that Maya will be tough nut to handle .. I am still curious to know how Maya is linked with Arnav's 6month mrg.
Did he do it coz she could marry on her own choice.
you won't believe what thoughts are going inside my mind.😆 I will wait for you to reveal...  
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the hints!!!!

and congrats!!
lg001 thumbnail
tough time 4 khushi... 2 handle anrnav then maya...
congrats 4 new thread...
ashwathi thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread...Madhu
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yayyy... new thread... congrats!!

read ur note... anticipating for next turn of events!!

Khusi gotta be tough now... ASR and his Step sister... who is same like him!?? oh lord save her...

waiting for next!!!

plzzz pm dear...
gopijimodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Madhu,

Thank you for the updates, and the note.
Today actually I was at home and thought that it was weekend. (it was monday actually)
I did not see the actual episode. But I read all the updates from you and I was so happy with it.
later on I realized that it is monday and then I watched the serial also.
But serial or no serial, your updates do make me very happy.

You capture emotions very well.
I sometimes cry or laugh when I read your stories.
When there is some restlessness in the characters of the story, I really can feel it when I read it.
You are a really good author.
Well done.
Also please dont mind, that I comment on one of your stories, but this applies to all your stories.
the entangled love, even though I was hesitant to read at the beginning, it is one of my favorites now. I really like the baby aashi. She is turning out to be a daddy's little girl.
Thank you once again for all the efforts.
Part 16:

Anjali was walking towards the Living room and she too was shocked to see Maya and Arnav.. She had a wide smile on her face and she spoke..

Anjali: Maya?
Maya saw her and rushed inside to hug Anjali.. 
Maya: Di...

The entire Raizada family came out in the Living room and then greeted Maya..She was the most loved person in this House.. She was Arnav's Sister.. His STEP SISTER.. His Father's Second Wife's Daughter.. 

Khushi and Preeti got up and moved towards the entire family..Maya was busy hugging each and every member and taking their blessings.. Maya had still not seen Khushi .. Finally when she met everyone, she turned to see a new Face..Standing near to Arnav and that too in a Lavender Saree and with a Mangal Sutra in her neck and Sindoor on her forehead.. Maya walked to her and stood before Khsuhi some feet away.. 

Maya: I am sorry.. But I dont know who you are?? (She turned around to see Anjali and questioned her..) Any Special Guest for the Pooja?
Arnav looked at Maya and then made her turn back to Khsuhi and him..

Arnav: Maya.. She is Mrs Khushi Singh Raizada.. My wife..

Maya got the shock of her life today.. Arnav got married ? He really married? She looked at Arnav once who was just observing her reactions seeing Khushi.. Khushi smiled seeing Maya but she didnt.. She turned towards the stairs and then walked towards her room without even uttering a single word.. Khushi was surprised.. Arnav wasnt.. He knew she would react that way.. Anjali wasnt sure why Maya acted like this.. Khsuhi felt bad and little confused too.. Aman had never introduced this character to her.. She saw Aman once and he was surely looking at her and Preeti.. 

Arnav saw Khushi giving angry glances to Aman and he knew why.. He whispered to Khsuhi in her ears..

Arnav: I had told Aman.. Not to introduce Maya to you..
Khushi looked at him questioningly and he just moved from there.. Aman came to Khushi and Preeti..
Aman: Preeti.. I think we should leave now.. 
Khushi: Aman.. Why didnt Arnav wanted me to know about her?
Aman: I.. I dont know Khushi.. He just denied and thus I hide this fact from you that he has a Step sister.. 
Preeti: Aman.. THis is just bad.. You should have told her before.. 
Aman: I am sorry Preeti.. But I was training her what ASR wanted .. Everything was as per his wish.. Come on.. Dont be so angry on me.. It wasnt my fault..
Khushi: Right Aman.. Everything right from DAY 1 was only my fault.. It was my fault that I signed this contract and invited HELL for me.. Thanks for reminding me that..

Khushi moved from there but there was someone who heard this conversation of AMan, Preeti and Khushi.. WHO? (Wont be disclosed so soon)

Almost an hour passed by Maya didnt come out from her room.. Khushi was in the kitchen alone.. She was so confused by Maya's entry in the house and her behaviour towards her.. May be she wasnt able to accept the fact that her brother got married.. But then why Arnav asked Aman not to inform anything about Maya in the training? She was so confused.. She was making the Roti's for everyone and her concentration was not at all on the Burner.. She was about to keep her hand on the hot Pan when Arnav came and moved her hand.. She pulled her hand back from him and moved behind..

Arnav: Your Devi Maiyaa has given you eyes to see Khushi. If you not fine with cooking.. Dont do it.. No one has forced you to.. But when you take up a job then complete it with full concentration and willigness.. Or else you would be hurting only yourself in this process..

This sentence he said had a huge meaning.. It meant not only for this cooking stuff that she was doing but also her real life deal that she signed with Arnav... Nani came inside and saw Arnav and Khushi there..
Nani: Chotte What happened to Maya? 
Arnav: Nothing Nani.. I will handle her.. I am sure she is upset because I didnt inform her about my wedding.. So..
Nani: Chotte I thought you did.. Well now go and pacify her..
Arnav: I know how to do that Nani.. Nothing would work other than her favourite Gulab Jamuns.. 
Nani: I know.. I will ask Payal to make it..
Khushi: No Nani.. I will make it for her..
Nani: Okay.. Thanks Bitiya.. And dont worry.. She is a nice girl. She is just upset.. She will talk to you soon.. 

Khushi smiled and Nani was leaving.. She stopped again and turned to Khushi..

Nani: One more thing Khushi.. You need to take special care of Maya.. I mean she is the most important person in your Husbands Life.. He cant let anything wrong happen to her and nor would he allow anyone hurting her.. Just telling you this..Not scaring you.. Dont worry.. Ok?

Khushi just smiled and Arnav looked back at Khushi.. Nani left.. Arnav saw some Wheat flour on her cheeks. He pointed out to her to wipe it but she didnt understand.. She was about to touch her hand on her cheeks when he held her hand and made her stop.. She feared for a second when he held her hand. That touch was so different, yet so known.. He then pointed her to look at her own hands which were still covered with some Wheat flour and she understood he was helping her to wipe it from her face.. He moved his other thumb on her cheeks and touched her cheeks slowly wiping the flour very gently making sure she likes that touch of his thumb rubbing on her cheeks.. She opened  her eyes wide when she felt him unneccesarily contiuing rubbing his thumb on her face.  

She moved back and he understood she was again resisting his touch.. But till when? He smirked at her once and then moved outside the Kitchen. 

Khushi made the Gulab Jamuns ready for Maya and then served it in a Bowl and walked towards her room. Arnav stopped her in between..

Arnav: What are you doing?
Khushi: Nani said to make it for her.. So I was going in her room to serve her this.
Arnav: Are you nuts Khushi? Do you think you would give her this and she would take it from you and hug you for being such a nice Bhabhi?
Khushi knew he had a point.. But it was not her fault.. She replied back..
Khsuhi: I know this is not so easy.. But how am I supposed to know how she is gonna behave with me when I myself was not trained at all about her. I dont know anything about her Arnav.. 
Arnav: STOP.. !!(He said closing the distance between them..) Speak Slow Khsuhi.. We are at the corridor and I dont want anyone else here to know my wife was trained before to get married to me.. You get that? Now walk with me to Maya's room with this.. 

He left her and she followed him to Maya's room. Arnav knocked the room.. 

Arnav: Maya.. Open the door Maya.. I think we should talk.. 
There was a complete silence for some minutes. 
Khushi: (To herself): Over Pampered..!!!
Arnav: What?
Khushi: Nothing.!! 
Arnav heard what she spoke and he also knew regarding whom.. Yes it was true that he had over pampered Maya.. But that is not something Khushi should be bothered of , he thought.. 

Finally after much Knocks the door was opened by Maya from inside. But she went again and slept on her bed facing the other side.. Arnav and Khushi eneterd the room and stood just inside the door.. 
Arnav: Maya..!! Let me explain atleast..!!
Maya got up and started throwing the pillows on him. He avoided all.. But then one pillow was about to hit Khushi and for the very first time he didnt knew WHY but he raised his voice on Maya..

Arnav: Maya.. !! Enough of this.. You were almost about to hurt her.. 
He said looking at Khsuhi to see if she is fine and thats when Maya stopped her childish act..

Maya: Ohh!! I see.. So her pain matters you more now..!! Right ASR? 
Arnav was surprised to hear something like that from Maya.. 
Arnav: Maya..!! (He waa about to move towards her when she gestured her hand for him to stop..)
Maya: No ASR.. Dont even try to near me.. I know she is your wife and you have all rights to protect her from the world.. But why did you forget you also have a younger sister whom you can even die for ASR? You hide your marriage from me? How could you?

Arnav knew he was wrong.. But he knew if he would have told Maya about the wedding before, she would have rushed here to him to see his wife. It was easy to hide the actual reason of marrying Khushi for 6 months from everyone in RM.. But not MAYA.. And thus he hide the fact from her for sometime..

Arnav: Maya.. Relax.. We can talk on this.. Do you know what Khushi made for you? Your favourite.. !! Gulab Jamuns.. Wont you like to have that?

Maya saw once at Khushi who was holding the bowl standing there all confused seeing the relationship between Maya and her husband and also seeing how much this Sis and Bro were alike...

Maya: So you think making my favourite dish woukd help me being good to you?

She said this seeing Khushi and Arnav knew Maya wont accept her so soon.. 

Khushi: No.. I know it wont.. But we still made it for you.. I am sure your brother had good reasons to hide this fact from you for sometime.. So rather than being all angry and do something which hurts others, why dont you sit with him and talk on this.. It would help more Maya.. 

Maya and Arnav were lost in Khushi's words.. She was bold.. Though she looked naive and innocent,  she surely had the courage to speak up when she knew she was right.. Khushi placed the bowl on the table, looked once at Arnav and then headed towards the door to move out.. Arnav saw Maya and she sat on the bed holding a Pillow on her lap waiting for her brother to start speaking up.. 

Precap for Part 17 - Page 13 

Important Note/ Hints - Page 21

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago