Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aru29

Agree he also needs to have his share but can't help feeling bad wen he's repenting even while knowing that he deserves it...😳
Will wait for the next chapter...πŸ˜ƒ

Appreciate your encouragement😊
Next updates in 2-3 days.
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChitaRK

Hey Anu, fabulous FF. Really loved it

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
I'm so glad you like the FF.
Binat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super always loved the 'Rohan' character. Glad you brought him back. - the next chapter sounds like a load of fun. Hope you post soon. Thanks
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binat

Super always loved the 'Rohan' character. Glad you brought him back. - the next chapter sounds like a load of fun. Hope you post soon. Thanks

Thanks.  And I couldn't possibly envision ktlk without Rohan.
And yes next epi will be fun, for all except our doctor sahib. Can't let him off the hook that easily.😊
Next up date, will be in a couple of days.

bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
life comes to a full circle does it not ,felt sad  for both somehow, both have lost something in this seperation wish it would end soon. so please complete the ff soonπŸ‘πŸΌ
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: bc123456

life comes to a full circle does it not ,felt sad  for both somehow, both have lost something in this seperation wish it would end soon. so please complete the ff soonπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes life does always come around.  And Kuch kho kar ke Kuch paane ka naam hi toh zindagi hai.
So don't worry. Our ashni will be alright.
So you would like me to end this FF?
I thought everyone wanted me to continue with the story.
I had started this as an OS, but continued cause I was asked to.
But I can end it also, if that's what you guys want.
No problem.😊
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Interesting, you have done it again. Have not missed any single incident where Nidhi was hurt. Yes you are correct, unless the root cause is addressed, there is no point in their re-union. Thankyou for the FF.

aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Libra

Yes life does always come around.  And Kuch kho kar ke Kuch paane ka naam hi toh zindagi hai.
So don't worry. Our ashni will be alright.
So you would like me to end this FF?
I thought everyone wanted me to continue with the story.
I had started this as an OS, but continued cause I was asked to.
But I can end it also, if that's what you guys want.
No problem.😊

No no don't end the FF😭 we want the FF to continue ...πŸ˜›
For me it's just the separation that hurts me but inspite of that am loving the FF because of the way u are taking it forward with subtle ness, it makes even the period of separation to be just a period of testing which wen they pass their relationship will come out to be much more stronger,...u are doing a superb job with it , pls don't end it...
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Interesting, you have done it again. Have not missed any single incident where Nidhi was hurt. Yes you are correct, unless the root cause is addressed, there is no point in their re-union. Thankyou for the FF.

Thank you so much for understanding what I have trying to convey with these first two chaps.
They both have to come out of their respective shell, and learn to appreciate one another, and know what makes the other person happy.  Just saying I Love You is ot always enough. It has to be shown also. And I think that both Nidhi and Ashutosh are equally at fault here.
If you notice how similar both of their thoughts are. They are both agreeing that things have to resolved before they can have a proper relationship.
πŸ˜ƒ
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru29

No no don't end the FF😭 we want the FF to continue ...πŸ˜›
For me it's just the separation that hurts me but inspite of that am loving the FF because of the way u are taking it forward with subtle ness, it makes even the period of separation to be just a period of testing which wen they pass their relationship will come out to be much more stronger,...u are doing a superb job with it , pls don't end it...

Please don't be sad. This was meant to be an OS.
I'll take it forward, for a bit, but a ff like this one cannot be continued indefinitely.
Out of necessity, due to the story line, it'll have to be a short one.
But I'll do the best I can.  Thank you so much for liking my story so much.πŸ˜ƒ