Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hilarious44

Thanx alot anu for posting...thanku thanku thanku...πŸ˜ƒ...

Going to read it now...just wanted to thank u first...love it alreadyπŸ˜›

You are very welcome.πŸ˜ƒ
But it was everyone's words of encouragement that made me do this.
So thank you too.😳
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
now this is what is call - back with a BANG!!  Edited by turags - 11 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read it... loved it... 

It is so complete... I loved Ashu seeing through the scheme and accepting his mistake...  Lovely ideas Anu must say!!

Now for the most difficult part wooing Nidhi back... time for some hospital romance... I somehow see Ashu as a teenager now trying to get the attention of his girl!!

Awesome!! πŸ‘
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Read it... loved it... 

It is so complete... I loved Ashu seeing through the scheme and accepting his mistake...  Lovely ideas Anu must say!!

Now for the most difficult part wooing Nidhi back... time for some hospital romance... I somehow see Ashu as a teenager now trying to get the attention of his girl!!

Awesome!! πŸ‘

Thanks Divya, that's why I brought Rohan  back.  Couldn't have done this without him.
And all three of them, Anji Rangnath and Rohan meant for Ashutosh to see exactly what they were doing and why.
And yes hospital wooing, thosisi home wooing and thodisi outside waali bhi.
Basically next chap mein wooing hi wooing hai.
I hope I can come up with good enough and original ideas.
😳
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Libra

Thanks Divya, that's why I brought back.  Couldn't have done this without him.
And all three of them, Anji Rangnath and Rohan meant for Ashutosh to see exactly what they were doing and why.
And yes hospital wooing, thodihi home wooing and thodihi outside waali bhi.
Basically next chap mein wooing hi wooing hai.
I hop I can come up with good enough and original ideas.
😳

Wooing... awww... can't wait!! πŸ˜‰
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

now this is what is call - back with a BANG!! 

Thanks turags. 
So glad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my dear! Glad to see u back... I really didnt mean to scold u, but was just trying to shake u to reality... U just look upon the fact that 'KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE... LOGON KA KAAM HAI KEHNA... CHODO BEKAAR KI BAATON MEIN KAHIN BEET NA JAAYE RAINA'... I'm sure u must have read SK's interview for IF, that he received hate mails, but towards the end he has an endless list of ooglers n droolers... Not only females, but males too go gaga over him... The sole reason I gave u this example was to see through the point as an end result that, when u have the talent, no power in this world can stop u from achieving what u deserve...

Chalo bohot lecture de diya... Coming to ur update, frankly I had a very bad time reading the earlier 2 updates of this ff... It was like, yaar koi toh rok lo... Bohot ho gaya pashchyataap, baksh do ab bechare ko... Maana ho gayi galti, ab maafi de diyo sarkaar... Nidhi n baaki logon ko jitna gussa karna h karo, jitna bura -bhala kehna h keh do... But plz dono ka patch up kara do nahi toh kam se kam kuch positivity le aao...
        And this chap of urs was a bang on! I truely loved it... Now it wud be like 'Kab tak roothegi, cheekhegi, chillayegi... Dil kehta hai ek din haseena maan jayegi'... Initially in the last chap, I was a bit annoyed over Rohan's entry at this point n Anji ka saara kam bigaadna, but, now I am getting its true relevance... Thanx a ton 4 the power pack update... N congrats again on ur come back...

With loads of luv...

Aazeen
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sujatha di, a big congo to u on becoming IF- Dazzler... Party... Treat... U giving something as a part of treat? Ummm... May be a surprise update??? Doston, wat u people say? Treat from sujatha di? An update- a surprise wala...
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a superb chapter anu ji...absolutely loved everything in it β€οΈ
you have so beautifully portrayed ashus realisation of the hurt he has caused nidhi and now am waiting  to see  him making ammends,
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Sujatha di, a big congo to u on becoming IF- Dazzler... Party... Treat... U giving something as a part of treat? Ummm... May be a surprise update??? Doston, wat u people say? Treat from sujatha di? An update- a surprise wala...

thank you Aazeen...didn't even notice it until you told me...so double thank you...

toh treat chahiye!! hhmmm...ok. will try to give an real long chapter in my FF this evening or latest tomorrow morning...i am not promising today evening because my elder kid is not well and am taking care of him in parallel...yeh treat chalega??