Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

I hope to update one or more parts daily till the story is done. Please check the index. I won't be able to send PMs. Sorry.

Part 9

Arnav swooped down and placed a smacking kiss on her cheek, enjoying her playfulness. He rubbed his nose against the rosy cheek, breathing in her jasmine fragrance. She shivered, her hand slipping off the door handle, feeling all weak and nerveless.

He asked, his husky voice soothing her ragged nerves. "Khushi, will you come with me tomorrow to my office in the afternoon? Have lunch with me there? I will drop you back home in the evening." His loving finger flicked her red nose.

She could only nod, her mouth dry like a desert.

"I will take Babuji's permission.", he promised, his finger pushing a loose strand of hair behind the curve of her ear.

She nodded, his touch driving her wild with a longing she didn't understand. What magic did his fingers have?

He opened the door for her and waited till she vanished from sight before leaving for his office.

She dressed with care the next day. Arnavji was taking her to his office. He might introduce her to his employees and friends. She didn't want him to be ashamed of her. She turned to the left and the right, inspecting her white & gold anarkali. She hoped she looked OK.

She looked with trepidation at the huge building staring at her. Her fingers clasped each other in her lap as Arnav walked around the car to open her door. He smiled at her as he helped her out, and not letting go of her hand, led her to the huge glass doors. She noticed the gaping mouths of the security guards in the car park. The same funny expression was etched on the faces of the men guarding the entrance. She could not control her smile. The guards smiled back at her, rushing to open the door for their normally irascible boss and the beautiful angel whose hand he was holding as though she would fly away if he didn't.

Arnav led her into the brightly-lit, posh building decorated in white and red. Many formally-dressed men & women were going about their work, busier than bees. That was, till they caught a glimpse of their boss with a girl. Silence. Perfect silence. A pen rolled off a table and fell on the floor, the sound seeming as loud as thunder. Into this silence came the welcome greetings of Akash and NK.

"Bhabi! Aap? This is a wonderful surprise."

"Khushi Bhabi! How are you? Aap kaise he, eh, eh? Is Nannav looking after you well? If he gets angry with you, just tell me. I have lots of tarkari (tarkeebein) with me."

Arnav glared at NK. Khushi giggled. Akash tried to save NK from Arnav's fury by reminding Arnav about a meeting he had at four in the evening. Arnav nodded, and led Khushi up the stairs to his office.

He made her sit across him, and sat back in his seat looking at her. She looked like a princess in her white anarkali. But more than the dress and her undeniably fascinating looks, he was fascinated by the good humoured look in her eyes, her zest for life, the way in which she enjoyed everything that she did with a full heart, even if it was something as simple as feeding pigeons. She blushed at the look in his eyes, shifting her eyes to his laptop and the files on his table.

He had arranged for lunch for two in one of the smaller conference rooms. But lunch for two became lunch for four as Akash & NK joined them at Khushi's insistence. Two hours flashed by in fun and laughter, and Arnav looked at his watch in amazement. Soon he would have to leave her and go with Akash for the meeting. He had been planning to drop her home before attending the meeting, but... but he didn't want her to go. He wanted to bask in the sunshine of her presence for some more time. He quickly phoned Babuji and informed him that they would be a bit late.

He asked Khushi, "I have to attend a meeting with Akash in one of the big conference rooms. Will you wait in my office, Khushi? I have already informed Babuji that we will be late."

She smiled her assent. NK said, "Don't worry, Nannav. Bhabi & I will play games on my laptop for a while."

He and Akash left NK and Khushi arguing amicably about the merits of two games and boasting about their scores.

The meeting ran later than he expected. He rushed to his office to see her reading through and correcting pages and pages of writing.

"Khushi, I am so sorry. The meeting..."

"It is alright, Arnavji. I called Babuji and told him that you were stuck in a meeting. Nanheji left just an hour back."

"Nanheji?"

"Oh, your NK Bhai. NK sounds so odd. And how can I fight with him after calling him Nandkisoreji? So Nanheji it is.", Khushi grinned. "And he agreed."

Arnav smiled.

"Then I finished my assignment for tomorrow." Her grin grew wider. "And Manju Didi sent me tea and samosas."

"Manju Didi?"

"Your canteen manager."

Oh, his canteen manager was named Manju? She deserved a raise. "I see... Err... I am glad you got tea and managed to finish some work. Ghar chale?"

The office visit hadn't gone as he had planned. He looked at her humming along with some song playing on the radio. But he wouldn't change a moment of it. She had served food for him, thumped him on the back when the food had gone the wrong way at some joke NK had cracked, held the glass to his lips... She had laughed so much during lunch, and he had relished each smile that she had given him. He was happy with the day because she had enjoyed it.

He took her home, chatting with Babuji, Buaji, & Amma who were delighted to see him, smiling and nodding at Payal as she gave him tea...

Khushi came to his car to see him off. He looked at her standing by the car door, a fairy in white, and lowered the window. In the growing darkness, he snatched a kiss from her leaving a burning imprint of his lips on her forehead.

He looked into her wide eyes, reflecting her shock and her pleasure.

"Why?", she asked, as though every kiss had to have  a reason.

(Thanx, Ghausia!)

"That was a no-reason kiss. You can expect more of them in the future." He winked, and drove off, leaving her breathless on her doorstep.

Part 10: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3174896?pn=108

Edited by smitar - 11 years ago
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res!!

MOI FIRST!! :D

*edits*

No-reason kiss!!!

Awww... 😳

Its amazing how you've managed to keep ASR's traits as well as making him so sweet!! 😃
Edited by -_-harsh42 - 11 years ago
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res
---- edit---------

Today's episode was so

OMG!! Arnav is such a gentlemen!!! ... It's not fair !! Every girl should be blessed with a Arnav!! Not only Khushi... What do you guys say??

Your dress selection awes me!!! Love them... The white anarkalli looks so good!!   

LOL! It might have been surprising to see the mighty ASR being so romantic for the office staff!!! But isn't he so adorable?  !!!!!       Awww!!!!

The lunch for four was so nice.. NK is always awesomee!! 

Arnav asking sorry so easily!! Man!!! people are gonna faint!! Love changes a man!!

No reason kiss??? ... Why does the end of the chapter always make me faint??

the endings of all chapters are always so perfect!!!!

Toodlooo! Waiting for the next update...  

Edited by -Sunset- - 11 years ago
mumz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loving the fact that Arnav's romancing with Khushi Kumari Gupta!
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Res

Oh god...how cute are they...
Lovd the update!!!
It reminds me of ur older ss..how wait for the updates...
Keep them coming!!! :)
Edited by anodaksgfan - 11 years ago
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

"Why?", she asked, as though every kiss had to have  a reason.

"That was a no-reason kiss. You can expect more of them in the future." He winked, and drove off, leaving her breathless on her doorstep.

Hai, hold him to that promise... loved it as usual.

subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh gosh...ur killer one liners!!!!!  Loved the update😊
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love this ff and your updates are amazing.

this is an FF that just flows you into tranquility .  i love the pace you have set , its not slow but its peaceful yet it exudes a certain sexual tension between the couple, which is how it should always be.

looking forward to more updates that makes me soar that rainbow with your version of Arnav and Khushi.

Edited by ixray - 11 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow sooo sweet part..
can't wait for the next part now...
so when you got time place update...
Arnav is sooo sweet here
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome cute part..loved it