New SP Article regarding the case

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kalki Devi, head of the family is suddenly missing on the day of her daughter's engagement. ETF suspects that beneath the happy faces of the family lies deep and dirty secrets. Will Arjun be able trace the truth behind these secrets?

ETF is again on a mission to solve the mysterious case of Kalki Devi, head of her family who suddenly disappears on the day of her daughter's engagement. The whole family and especially her daughter is extremely tensed and worried about Kalki Devi.

Mr. Rathod was heard saying, "We will leave no stone unturned to find Kalki Devi and the reason of her disappearance". Arjun added, "I believe I won't have to go too far to solve this case. I may get my clues in this family itself"

Their team mates add, "We are definitely suspecting the family members. There is some deep secret that is unknown to everyone"

Will the ETF team find out the hidden secrets of the family and trace the whereabouts of Kalki Devi? To know more watch Arjun, Sat-Sun at 8 PM on STAR Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

waiting since last week n now just 45 mins to go... hope there r some good scenes btn arjun n riya
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing !!
I loved today's episode ! It was quite different from the previous ones !!
fancyqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait thank god it's Saturday