Kya Hoga Kunal Or Nimmo Ka? Fiction

jbc9 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys. People have been posting their story of KHNK and i got a good idea. Please tell me how it is after reading it and if you think its good i will post more of this.

Part one:- It starts in the morning with Nimmo sitting in her bedroom thinking about all the things that Kunal did to make her happy. She starts getting love for kunal and forgetting vikrant. She says to herself that its stupid to fall in love with kunal and kunal wont love her anyway(Kunal loves her too but both of them think that if they tell each other their friendship might end). Then she starts to get tears in her eyes and kunal comes out of the bathroom ready to go to work and he sees her crying. Kunal feels sad to see her crying and starts walking to her. Nimmo sees him coming to her so she wipes her tears and smiles. Kunal asks nimmo why she was crying and nimmo tries to lie that she wasn't lying. Kunal tries to know whats wrong with her but he is not successful. Then he starts getting ready for going to work. Nimmo gives his coat to him and his cell, wallet, and his bag to him. Then his cell rings and he leaves his wallet on his bed by accident and leaves. Nimmo starts going to the bathroom when she sees kunals wallet on the bed. She thinks that if she sees some pictures of Natasha in his wallet it will help her know that he loves someone else. Guess who's pictures she will see when she opens his wallet.

If you like my story please tell me so I know if I should bother to write more parts of this or not. Thank You. Jbc9 πŸ˜ƒ   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one!

i think the pic will be nimmo 😳
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice and yeah even i think the pic will be of Nimmo 😳
heenu4 thumbnail
very nice ...

plz do continue ....
sabz_14 thumbnail
ehmmmm im sure she will see her pic......... n den nimmo will be wonderin wats her pic doin n his wallet
hey koool cute fanfic keep writin... πŸ‘
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
cool fanfic yaar do continue
paki_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
please cont soon 😳
desirocks thumbnail