Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
great post
loved Arnav-Khushi dance sequenses along with others
hate Shyam grrr how can he do this
seriously as much as I don't like to see Anjali on the screen now days, I felt really sad for her
she also has lost many things ...she may act dump and all but still
they shouldn't have show us she getting miscarrige..they killed unborn baby
Arnav is shattered now let's see what happenes..
waiting to know whether re-marriage happens or gets postponds...
thanks for sharing
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Any baby is god's blessing...how can they show such heart wrenching thing?I am feeling very disgusted now since I watched today's episode😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
lareefab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Faz, I'm annoyed myself... Y don't they show what television viewers really wanna see???? no wonder TRP's go so low :P
Xaffi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for such nice post fazila..
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post
don't know what will hapeen next😕
Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They're completely turning remarriage track into a dukhi Anjali track
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm completely frozen after watching the episode fuzzy
Enjoyed the ARHI dance... They are awesome as usual...
For the first time felt bad for anjali... I know there is her mistake too in loosing the baby...
But when she's searching shyam with the broken pieces i felt OMG 😲
Shyam what a disgusting and pathetic man... Is he a human being first... Ohh god he is the father of the baby... 😡
What sin that the baby done... I didn't liked miscarriage thing...
Don't know i loved the episode or not... After watching the episode am thinking like what happened in today's episode... Don't know what will happen next
Plzzz CV'S again no dadi blaming on khushi... Plz i can't watch that
Lastly am saying superb post fuzzy... Loved reading it
Thank you so much
sanny-beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As usual brilliant analysis...
Loved the ARSHI part...Beautiful...
Feel sorry for Anjali...Shyam is the most  worst villain I have ever seen...😡
chotte097 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice episode...i want my old asr back...n arhi must be together always...poor anjali..shyam😡
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Fuzzy!

Great post!! Personally, Anjali didnt just lose her baby today! WE lost IPKKND as we know it! It was disgusting to watch Shyam ENJOY Anjali's pain and then fall! SICK!!

Yes from now on leads are Anjali, Shyam and Arnav in THAT order! Khushi is not even IN the line up anymore! She is just a supporting actress! DB is the most selfish women in the world! She single handedly RUINED this show!! For WHAT? She was not even that liked! She manipulated fans to get the PH to re-negotiate with her, and she RUINED IPKKND for good!!!

Arnav will now just be guilty and sad! He will shut Khushi out! Wedding will be called off! Garima will come out, and maybe not just ARHI marriage, but PAYASH marraige will end as well!

THEN Snake will come back in the house and Arnav will have to live with Dokebaaz behena and Killer Jija for the rest of his life!!! DISGUSTING! That is ALL I have to say!

THIS show does not even RESEMBLE the show we USED to watch! Congrats DUMBALI! You got ALL the screen space you wanted! I DESPISE both the charachter and the artist playing her! I hope she NEVER gets another job where she gets the chance to RUIN a show for her OWN selfish purposes again! She has RUINED the hard work of SO many people for 15 months! She has USERPED SARUN who made this show what it is! Riding on the coat-tails of THEIR success, this SELFISH, UNPRINCIPLED women has single handedly RUINED a great product! SHE used the fan following SARUN has to get HERSELF a "LEAD" role in a show that she didnt make famous! She USED her collegues! I have nothing to say about her that is even REMOTLEY complimentary!

I have NO words to describe my DISGUST towards her! (Sorry for the rant!!). But today is the FUNERAL of IPKKND as we know it!!! It will NEVER be the same again!!!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago