Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: marauder

This was such an pleasing OS. It really lightened up my mood. Taang khichai of Sharon by the girls and later by the gang was just hillarious and so were her so many of her excuses. But the best bit was how without meaning Sharon kept on spilling her own secret like when Swayam slept and all. This OS was really a fun read. You have really some awesome skills. Do write mor and don't forget to PM me.

thanx a lot for this nice comment ... 😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaani2209

WOW...it was so LONG and Wonderful...kash baakike writers tumse kuch sikle deep..humhe aise bade bade update mil jayengeπŸ˜†

coming to the content of the update...
Loved the way sharon was blushing at the thoughts of SwayamπŸ˜›
Girls were hilarious...and the questions that they shot to sharon were phew...
Smmi is smarter than sharonπŸ˜† SwaRon ki pole khole diπŸ˜›
Loved the way sharon was confident enough of swayam knowing to handle the situations well...
and finally the way swayam said "i want ur exclusive time" was awieee😳 
and then the evening😳
the Start where swayam was keeping his head in sharon's lap and kissing her palms was beautifully written..loved it😳
Sharon wanting Swayam to ask her for Dance and the way Swayam did that was nice...
than the Dance with Pehla Nasha was Cherry on the Top and Surely "The Prefect Ending" for the day... 
Lovely OS...
Thanks for the pm...

PS: i wish we get atleast 0000000000.01 % of something like this in the show *sigh*
PPS:long update ke liye long comment banta haiπŸ˜›

hey dear ..thanx for this long comment... hopefully we get to see some sweet swaron moments on the show as well... 😊😊😊
😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: beeny

hey deeps ..😊
sry for being late..
Os is perfectπŸ˜ƒ
spsl wo phon wala part i just loved it & sharon blushπŸ˜‰ all just amazing πŸ‘
thanx for PM😊

hey beeny ...thanx for this sweet comment ... 😊😊😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: meevee

Dips this update of urs makes me wish ki kaash teh CVs culd even muster up to an outline of how u hav written this part...u fulfilled the dream and desire of so many Swaronians as to how their actual confession shuld b in front of their friends and not for a moment I thought ke this was not happening in front of me...Sharon and her classic blushes, Swayam and his naughty dialogues to her, the sweet friends who first discover there is sumthing fishy and then are so happy to see the two of them together and finally sone pe suhaaga the dance and the romantic way Swayam asks her...a couple immersed in luv for each other...thatz how we want to c our SwaRon and thatz how u gav it to us...thank u and write more!!!!      

hey meera ..thanx a lot  for this sweet comment ..m glad that u liked my post... blushing sharon  n teasing swayam is heavenly... just waiting for some sweet n romantic swaron moments on d show ... 😊😊😊
😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Loved this update. Such a pleasure read to see Sharon blushing and Swayam being happy knowing he is the reason behind it. Poor Sharon was trying her best to avoid the questions from the girls but in vain, i loved her imagination, to how the girls will react if she is going to tell them about her relationship with Swayam. Simmi is one smart gal, loved the idea the gang comes up with. I couldn't stop but think if we could see awesome cute moments like this in D3. Loved the ending the most, its perfect how you show them dancing on Pehla Nasha song. 

I loved it for being one long read, so no worries in thinking it was big. 

hey sudha ... thanx a lot for such sweet comment  ..m glad u liked the idea of this post ... 😊😊😊
😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3rocksss

Wow
Awsum update
Swaron were soo cute

thanx 😊😊😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron_d3

loved your concluding line " They dance ...Giving the perfect day... "a perfect ending "...It was an eventful day ...Not just another day ... " you justified your tittle..

adoring the swaron confession in-front of the gang...and also girl gang plotting a plan to find out the truth was hilarious.
thanks for the PM.
write something new soon.

hey ...m glad u noticed the last line ... mujhe toh laga tha itna lamba post he ..sab so jaenge end tak πŸ˜› ...thanx for this sweet comment 😊😊😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: d_3rockskaren

MIND BLASTING...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›

thanx 😊😊😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kool kanz

omg...dat was so romantic yaar...superb 1...sharon blushin so much...aww...loved it😊😊

thanx 😊😊😊
honeyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An Awesome OS LOVED each and every part.. Specially the last part of dance πŸ˜³ lovely β€οΈ