Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Such a sweet update, while reading this i had this sudden thought that when we will get to see at least 0.01% of the same on the show πŸ˜³Sharon knows that Swayam can handle the situation if their bunch of friends get to know about their relationship. But Sharon's imagination was funny when the girls faint after hearing the same. The gang's way of letting Sharon confess their relationship was smart😎 And her excuses as wellπŸ˜†. The last bit was amazing, specially the mention of her small palm resting in his big ones, i loved it😳 .

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the fact that it was so long !!! LOL on the gang teasing Sharon so much till SwaRon were forced to reveal that they are together !!! And the scene after that was so sweet with Swayam wanting to spend some alone time with Sharon !! SwaRon dancing to Pehla Nasha was definitely the perfect ending !!
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Deep πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ
The moment i started reading your OS part two this was my reaction.You say it is long are you kidding, how can such a beautiful OS ever be long. The sad thing is you have decided to make this the  last part, hope it would have another chapter. The best!!!! SwaRon❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️,End wala dance was really the best part, sharons blushing to swayams naughtiness was the supercool Loved it so so so much. Thanks so much deep plz plz starte writing a FF.
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Girls teasing sharon n their mission swaron works
Swaron talking each other whole night aww loved the way gang asking questions n poor sharon victim of girls
Pehla nasha perfect song for perfect couple n the way swayam ask sharon for a dance was amazing
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Deep πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

The moment i started reading your OS part two this was my reaction.You say it is long are you kidding, how can such a beautiful OS ever be long. The sad thing is you have decided to make this the  last part, hope it would have another chapter. The best!!!! SwaRon❀️,End wala dance was really the best part, sharons blushing to swayams naughtiness was the supercool Loved it so so so much. Thanks so much deep plz plz starte writing a FF.

hey suku ... u r very sweet ...m glad that u liked this ...at some point i thought ..its so long ..u ppl won't like it ... the fact is .. i cant help it when it comes to SWARON... i just couldn't stop writing ...i had a stupid smile on my face while writing this part ...  and about the FF part ... let me think about some concept ...surely i will start something ... i write these things after my office timing πŸ˜‰ ... so i need to manage time for that ...thanx again for this sweet wala comment ... 😊😊😊

_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY92

I loved the fact that it was so long !!! LOL on the gang teasing Sharon so much till SwaRon were forced to reveal that they are together !!! And the scene after that was so sweet with Swayam wanting to spend some alone time with Sharon !! SwaRon dancing to Pehla Nasha was definitely the perfect ending !!

hey Abby ...thanx for the sweet comment ..m glad u liked it ..n thanx for adding me to  SWARONIAN list 😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome update
Girls teasing sharon n their mission swaron works
Swaron talking each other whole night aww loved the way gang asking questions n poor sharon victim of girls
Pehla nasha perfect song for perfect couple n the way swayam ask sharon for a dance was amazing

thanx a lot ... m glad u liked it ... 😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rutu

Such a sweet update, while reading this i had this sudden thought that when we will get to see at least 0.01% of the same on the show πŸ˜³Sharon knows that Swayam can handle the situation if their bunch of friends get to know about their relationship. But Sharon's imagination was funny when the girls faint after hearing the same. The gang's way of letting Sharon confess their relationship was smart😎 And her excuses as wellπŸ˜†. The last bit was amazing, specially the mention of her small palm resting in his big ones, i loved it😳 .

hey Rutu...that palm part is my fav too ... thanxs for the sweet comment ...
i hope we get to see some nice swaron scenes in the show as well ... 😊😊
Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chimpukli10

hey d end was really nice..i liked simmi's plan..d whole gang reacting to it..nd d way this OS ended in sharon's room..nd d end perfectly suits to the title..

thanx a lot ... i started with some different ending in my mind ...but ended up with this one ...m glad u liked it 😊😊
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

awsome update...the lines vch you gave wre too too good...

that i want to give all myself to you...aaye haye...its awsome...loved how majnu boy is giving the majnu lines...blushing sharon is uber cute...

and the dance part is awsome...sharon forgetting that she is at her own house...hehehe...nice one ...do write more...

thank u so much ...majnu boy with majnu lines is as always perfect ... i love their cute fights... 😊