Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
NEW CHAT THREAD IS OPEN, PEOPLE!

FINISH OFF THE LAST TWO PAGES AND KINDLY MOVE ONTO HERE.

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Why is Javed Akhtar keen on making us think, think, think with his SOCHA HAI rhetoric? Why do I care if the silk is soft, or if the water feels wet. I am more concerned with getting adorned by silk and quenching my thirst with water. That's all that should matter, innit?! 🤢

Bet he thought that if we were forced to think so much we wouldn't notice his son's horrendous singing!
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks to Carmenmylove who dubbed me Xagfrown. 😃

Thanks to carmenmylove, the image of you that's been formed in my brain is of Zac Efron. ðŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Bet he thought that if we were forced to think so much we wouldn't notice his son's horrendous singing!

That was a good cover-up, eh! But look at the brighter side. At least, his son is a talented story-teller and director. Where's Abhishek, talking of B-town sons? 😆

On that, all I've gotta say to Amitabh is... Socha hai?!

😆
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

Thanks to carmenmylove, the image of you that's been formed in my brain is of Zac Efron. ðŸ˜†

😆

Now is that a good thing or a bad thing? 😆

Xaffron is a portmanteau of Zaafraan (Urdu) and Saffron (English). 😃

The "X" is for the special showbaazi. 😉
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
P. S.: My username's prounounced

Zaf [as in baff(le)]
Ron [Ron Jeremy]

😉
HotMess thumbnail

😆

Now is that a good thing or a bad thing? 😆

Xaffron is a portmanteau of Zaafraan (Urdu) and Saffron (English). 😃

The "X" is for the special showbaazi. 😉

I have no idea. I guess if you like Zac, it's a good thing. My feelings for him is very neutral. He's aiiight. Not a big fan of his teen movies. 

Xaffron is actually a pretty cool username. Does Zaafraan mean Saffron in Urdu? That's coool. Urdu seems like a beautiful language. ðŸ˜³
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

That was a good cover-up, eh! But look at the brighter side. At least, his son is a talented story-teller and director. Where's Abhishek, talking of B-town sons? 😆

On that, all I've gotta say to Amitabh is... Socha hai?!

😆

😆

That's true. Farhan Akhtar needs to spare us with his singing and stick to what he does best behind the cameras. No need to be the next Himesh Reshamiya! Lol.

Abhishek has Aishwariya Rai ... sochna kya hai?! 😆 Both father and son are probably still singing:

Aao mil jaayen hum tum ke phir na ho juda
Never gonna let you go girl, never gonna let you go ... no, no.

(If you didn't catch the reference, the song is from Bluffmaster, which Abhishek sang as well - talk about horrendous singing when it comes to B-town's beloved sons!)

HotMess thumbnail
Woh Ajnabee... that reminds me of the song from The Train. I used to like that song. ðŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

I have no idea. I guess if you like Zac, it's a good thing. My feelings for him is very neutral. He's aiiight. Not a big fan of his teen movies. 

Xaffron is actually a pretty cool username. Does Zaafraan mean Saffron in Urdu? That's coool. Urdu seems like a beautiful language. ðŸ˜³

I never thought of him while creating that username. I was looking for a unique, exotic username. Then it struck me that saffron is the most expensive spice in the world. Why not play around with it, especially when I love cooking and stuff. 😆

Yes, Saffron is zaafraan in Urdu and kesar in Hindi. 😊 Yes, Urdu is a very elite language. Contrary to the popular belief that Bollywood films are made in Hindi, they're actually in Urdu.