Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: punam2712

IF YOU WERE GOING TO DISCONTINUE THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO POST THIS CHAPTER

I THINK IT IS RIDICULOUS THE WAY WRITERS START AND END STORIES AT THEIR WHIMS AND FANCIES FOR EVERY IMAGINED HURT AND LEAVE THE READERS HANGING
VERY DISAPPOINTED

hey dear i m nt doing this fr likes or comments further posting a PART AS YOUR ANSWER DO READ AND TELL ME
Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY FFs...
here is the next part

PART 24

NOTE:
THIS PART I THINK WILL GIVE YOU ANSWERS ... IF ANYONE STILL FEELS THAT I SHOULD CONTINUE THEN I WILL I PROMISE THAT ...JUS NEED YOUR SUPPORT

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~*~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Maan had to leave at three after doing his work but he couldn't the innocent face of the angel came infront of him… her cute talks the way she walks with fun elegance and authority he cant deny that three two year old had captured his heart and soul…..

It was night time….dark with stars shining in the sky…

Maan was still there still contelplating whether to meet her again or not…finally after gathering some courage….maan went to the tents where chidren were there and after taking the permission from the concerned teacher he went to diya's tent……

There she was lying in her night suit that too contains bunnies with two pigtails……taking her MR BUNNY in her arms….talking to him…..and two other students were just sleeping….

He went  near her and sit next to her and called her…..

Maan: diya….

Diya hearing his voice immediately sit up and smiled…..

Diya: mr.strangel you will sleep with diya too….

Maan chuckled at her simple question….

Maan taking her in his arms….

Maan: no baby I came here to meet you…..

Diya: meet diya…

Maan: yes diya…

Diya: but mumma said not to talk to strangels…

Maan: then don't talk ….but you can talk to your friend….

Diya nodded in a yes like she understood what he meant….he saw her sad facethe tinge of naughtiness was not there, so he asked…..

Maan: what happened baby…are you sleepy…diya was keeping her head on his chest and him cocooning her in his warm embrace…..

Diya: diya missing mumma…..

Maan: ohh..so diya is missing her mumma so diya what to do…..diya want to have icecream…..maan asked trying to divert her mind….

Immediately her haed shot up with a much larger smile ……

Diya: diya want ice cream…. Diya want icecream she was jumping in his arms…

Maan: shhh quit honey your friends will wake up….

Maan quietly took diya with him …she was smiling giggling in his arms….when he ask the teacher to give him one hour permission to take her with him …she immediately denied….

The teacher was right how can she give the child to a stranger but maan tried to convince her seeing diya like he was more than willing to spent some good quality of time with this angel….

Maan: mam can I talk to your coordinator….

The senior teacher came ….

Teacher: I am sorry Mr Khurana we cant give you permission , we know what are our concerns and moreover her parents are very protective towards her….

Maan: mam I will be there with her in an hour here I am giving  my card and you know that I am not a criminal or a kidnapper… its just I want to spent some time with this angel….

The teachers saw sincerity in his talks….

Teacher: its fine Mr Khurana you can take her but only one hour….

Maan oblized and thanked the teacher…..

He settled diya on passenger seat with her bunny….

And first take diya to a river side….a beautiful view…twinking stars and full moon….

Diya was sitting on his lap and her legs dipped in the water….maan was talking to her….

Maan: baby you like bunnies….

Diya: Mr. Bunny is my best friend….and mumma loves him too….

Maan and your dadda….

Diya looked at maan and with a gloomy face answered him…..

Diya: dadda is busy…dadda don't come to play with diya…. Dadda sent gifts to

diya….but dadda don't come….. diya will not talk to dadda….diya angry….

Maan st: may  be her friends are having some problems in their relation…. But how come her father neglect her…..she is truly a princess…maan kissed her forehead and took her to her favorite ice cream parlour…..

Maan was amazed when she told him to go to gaza geleto…she just pronounce gasha gelote…and he knew that diya wants to go there….

There the father daughter were sitting unaware of their relation…maan was feeding her her much loved chocolate mint ice cream that was his favorite too…..making her eat with small spoons she was not messing…carefully eating…..

Spending the much splendid time of his life …. He clicked some pictures of her….on their way diya slept…..maan as promised made her sleep on her bed ……. She was clutching his hand ….he very carefully  removed and went taking a long glance of her unaware that destiny has started playing with their lives…….

AFTER A MONTH

Geet was all drenched …..today she was having some strange feelings like something is going to happen…she prayed to babji to keep all the things well…last few days were just like a nightmare…her diya was not well…. She was throwing up…fever and some days ago she fainted in her school…..

Geet was having a report…. She was crying…why god is doing this to her…why her baby is suffering..her baby is APLASTIC ANEMIA..know she needs her father..her mother… a child needs her parents to save her… bone marrow transplant is needed..but father ..diya's father he refused to accept her will he accept her know…what will she do know…..why fate is against her happiness…..

What an irony today almighty is also pouring its tears like he too knew that what a mother is going through……

She reached the same place from where she just lost everything…but today this is the only means she will gain her only precious heart her diya….

Geet was sobbing…. She entered fully drenched KHURANA MANSION….. vishal saw her ….all were in the hall….dadaji , dadimaa….her MIL , FIL…except him….HE WAS NOT THERE….

In an attempt she called him….

She was calling him in her feeble voice….

Geet: maan…..maann……..

She was crying and calling him…vishal saw her condition….he came near her….

Vishal: bhabhi please calm down… bhai is here only….

Geet pleaded  him…..

Geet: vishal please call him ..please…. when he didn't go she once shouted at him…..DIDN"T YOU HEAR ME…….CALL MAAN RIGHT NOW……

Geet: MAAN…..

Maan listening to her voice came from his study…she was shattered torn…he didn't saw her like this ever….

Geet looking at him just cried …she just pleaded….nothing matters know no hatred no betrayal just her daughter…..

Geet: MAAN PLEASE SAVE MY DIYA…..

Maan was shocked listening to her ….save diya..what happen to her…..

Geet: MAAN MY DIYA WILL DIE..PLEASE SAVE HER…..

When maan didn't respond she held him by his collar…..

Geet: WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME….. OUR DAUGHTER WILL DIE….MY DIYA……

She was sobbing all the way……her eyes were blood red…..but the answer came shocked everyone…..

Maan: WHY DON"T YOU GO TO THE PERSON WHO IS HER FATHER……

he was polite yet with no emotions...

That was it today he crossed all the limits the reports fell from her hands…..

She just slapped him hard……she was angry ….a deep rage was there within her ….how can he call her like this….

Geet: WHAT DID YOU SAID HER FATHER….. I AM STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM…. THE PERSON WHO DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HER….. AND KNOW WHEN SHE NEEDS HIM…geet just turn her face in disgust…..

Geet: YOU DIDN"T DESERVE HER …. I WISH YOU WERE NOT HER FATHER…….

Geet just turned her face and left from there……………………..

##################################################################

this is the track on which my further story is based…..

Now tell me who wants me to continue….

I know many of you have read this track this theme….its just my way of representation…..

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awsome and i love ur track continue karo ok
mandy15 thumbnail
fabulous dear:)

plzz update next soon...
meettu thumbnail
Loved it
Continue it yaar