Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: queenbee001

me first :):):):) hayee Maaneet become one ... 

suhaaana thumbnail
suhaaana thumbnail

will update asap
suhaaana thumbnail

thanksss
suhaaana thumbnail
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY FFs...
here is the next part

PART 21

THE BETRAYAL

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Next morning was the most beautiful morning of their life…. Waking up with their companion by their side and having him beside you all her life was like a blessing to all the soulmates…. Geet wake up first she was closely entangeled with him ..his hands around her waist and her head on his chest listening to his clam heartbeats ..a perfect start for the day… geet was just looking at him with love filled eyes …not having the heart to wake him …. Maan knew that she is wide awake and is looking at him…and he let her do what she wants…. Slowly the sun made its way to the sky litening the sleeping souls day ….

Geet tried to detangled herself from his loving embrace but maan was not having any single intension of letting his love go from his side…..when she got up covering herself with the silken sheets he just pulled her to him …geet was somewhere embarrassed seeing him awake….. she was having wide eyes looking at his him…while he was just enjoying his cute wify's plight …. Her throat went dry seeing him staring at her…in an attempt to free herself….her sheet slide a little exposing her skin…. Maan was having hard time seeing geet's priceless expressions…and knowing his geet he knew next moment either is gonna get a good scolding or she is going to shed some precious pearls in the morning itself….so he slowly pulled her to him and kissed her forhead followed by her cheeks which were already radiating a dark and deep red colour …. Giving a peck on her lips and freed her….

Next few days in mumbai were quite interesting and full of life for both…their mornings and nights were with each other …..geet sometimes accompany him to the office ..they had their fun filled dates..that now maan specially arrange for her…maan knew that she is beautiful but having a partner who'smind heart and soul are as pure as the first rain drop….geet is very sensitive….everything ..every thing that could hurt him …makes her sad and depressed …..

The next few months were like a bliss for them… maan couldnot leave a single chance to romance with her infact she could see his flirty nature sometimes but he only flirts with only her…

From Being a learner to a man handling the business with utmost perfection …. Journey is not easy ..the success always comes with a payback that what they have to face…. During some of the most important projects …that maan was handling there were losses that his rivals had planned …so he was disturbed a lot …. But never ever let his office tensions get reflected in his personal life…but when you knows someone more than yourself , your day and night starts with the person then how can you not know his problems even if you try best to hide but your true devotee will somehow know you to that extent that nothing can be kept hidden from the person….

One day geet was settling his files when she glanced at the data …. Maan was keeping himself busy with the office and projects these days …. Hardly got any time for geet …once or twice he had shouted on her when she asked anything about his sudden behaviour….but he always kept mum ..telling geet that work pressure has increased a lot….

Glancing at the files geet came to know the real reason ….. the projects he lost were actually given to his rivals and the tenders he lost were also due to minor difference in the quotations…. Geet cursed herself for not knowing this earlier …she discussed this problem with her sister ….. aaiyna instantly agreed to help geet ….. geet didn't told her about maan or KC…she just mention that its for her friend Neeraj…..

Aaiyna was always jealous of geet …her innocence , beauty and most important her position , her parents always adore geet ..that's what makes aaiyna having a certain kind of detestation towards geet ….. even geet know about it….but every sister has some kind of insecurity from her sister ….. somewhere their family didn't allow aaiyna to do her own …. Knowing aaiyna some restrictions were on her …… and who knows their daughter better than her mother ….. aaiyna was always clever and cunning she always makes her demands to get fulfilled …. No wonder aaiyna sometimes fooled geet ….. but geet always love her younger sister …..

"WHEN TIME HOLDS THE IMPORTANCE IN OUR LIFE….. A WRONG STEP CAN MAKE US PART FROM OUR LOVED ONES"

Somewhere maan and geet were living together but they hardly talk…. From last two months maan was not the man geet knew he was changed they usually had a fight…and the reasons were just meaningless….and mostly the fight induges both of them ….geet was the one who always starts to question him and his frustration will leashed on her…..

One day geet came home..she went to meet maan…but didn't meet him…when vani asked her the reason she simply said that he was busy in a meeting …..

She just went to her room..and was crying a lot ..looking at the photographs she was holding …maan was with a girl….it means that what she saw in the hotel that day was true maan was cheating on her….

She now wanted explanation…..how can he do this….

That morning she has received a parcel in which there were some photographs and today she saw him hugging a girl….

He was appearing very happy seeing her …..

Somewhere her mind refused to accept that maan could do something like that but that day what she saw ….maan was with a girl hugging her..and she was the same girl which is in the photographs…. She has to ask him …… she was determined….geet didn't herself went to meet him she received a call…

On the other side maan was enraged seeing geet with a guy…she was so close to him..a position that he cannot even imagine….

Maan was looking at the photographs….and there were some videos in which geet was with the same person whom he saw in the hotel…

He put on the cd's there were only geet and him….

Geet was hugging him when he proposed her…. And to his surprise that made him angrier that she accepted…. The room was well decorated …geet was wearing red…and the guy was literally flirting with him….

Maan: it is the same hotel room where I saw her ….she was coming out the room….and was hugging that man…..

She …. He couldn't complete his sentence ….

Both of them were having same feelings of betrayal …repenting for having trust on the person they loved the most and the same person deceived them…..

Both of them were burning in the fire of fraud that there partner had done with them…. Maan had also got the call stating that to be at the restraurent at 7 pm if he wants to see his wife ….

Geet was sitting with someone laughing … sharing the most beautiful time of her life….maan was just burning in jealousy and hating that very moment when he fell for her….

That day when he asked her where was she…she answered him that she was with an old friend of hers….. before she could say anything maan blasted on her…..

Maan: geet you don't need to pretend ….i know everything ….

Saying so he went …..

Both of them were having the loathing for each other the same occurred with geet seeing maan with a girl….

They infact didn't talk to each other …..

One day it was some days left for their first anniversary when geet found out that she was expecting…..

somewhere having a hope that this new news will be able to resolve she was in a new world….she was very excited to tell maan…but didn't knew that the very will part them from each other …..

Geet was having her reports in her hands…. Maan was in his study …she was in a rush to reach to him….

When she went to his study he was talking to someone …the sweet manner that they used to share but now only bitterness is left….

Geet: maan…I want to tell you something…she ignored the fact he was on phone call….

Maan cut the call saying he will meet her in sometime….

Maan: what is it geet that you have got time for your husband to tell him….

Geet: maan what are you saying ….. I know we have not been having the enough time for ourselves but that doesn't mean that I did not care for you… I have the news for you …. I am pregnant maan ….we are having a baby….

Maan was not believing that what she was saying this had to be the best news of his life but suddenly geet with another man came to his mind…

He was again fuming at the audacity of his so called wife… he holded her wrist giving her the pain that he was going through….

Maan: do you want me to believe geet that you are carrying my child…. When you are in a relationship with someone…..

Geet freed herself …. She couldn't believe what he was saying….

First he was lying when he himself cheating on her …and now accusing her with something that no wife could hear…..

Geet : are you out of your mind maan…. How can you do this…..how can you put the entire blame on me….ohhh now I know you want me to through of your life…. How can I forget that my dear husband is himself cheating on me… she was sarcastic in her every word….

Maan: geet you know what I was a fool to believe you ….. you want me to believe your fake sweet talks…. Just go away geet ….and you for your child just go to the person who is fathering your child….

Geet couldn't hear anything more …the man she loved had made her shattered into pieces….

He didn't even accepting his own child…..

The moment he sid to leave geet just left him…his house….she took nothing…. She was walking endlessly crying …. It was raining with its downpour making the crying souls wet with their own tears….

Geet didn't knew where to go….noone is there for her now….she was walking endlessly ….when neeraj saw her …she was on the verge of fainting…he took her with him….geet he knew had lost her charm…

He had met her some days before she was completely alright he asked geet but she didn't told him anything …but nisha….who had came once to meet neeraj …when she saw geet with him …she saw her lost and from her neeraj got to know that geet is pregnant and what has happened with her ….. geet totally barres nisha and neeraj to enquire anything about maan….. neeraj only know his name neither met him and doesn't know anything about the person who made his friend cum sister lifeless soul…..

whereas on the other side maan was himself tormenting his own self to the level he didn't feel the pain….the pain that she inflicted on him…. Her every second memory makes him hate her more and disgust towards his self that he loved her to the limit if insanity …..

One day ..after two months of their separation….Geet  was with neeraj shopping some stuffs for her…. These days  she remained usually quite and aloof didn't even speak on her own …only answers if asked something…..

Neeraj did not knew what had transpired between geet and her husband that they are living separately….and at that time when she needs him the most…..

Neeraj was shopping in some other section when geet bumped into someone…she was about to fall when the person hold her tightly from her waist…and made her stand properly…..

Geet was about to thank him when she got shocked to see maan …maan on the other side was to shocked seeing her and when his gaze shifted to her he found out that she is expecting… he remembered that she told him…..  a sudden guilt trapped him once again….

For once second he forget each and every thing only geet remained in his sight and their moments when those videoclips… recordings and photographs came to is mind and he said in a sarcastic tone with full of disgust for her….

Maan: well …congrats miss handa… or should I say…..

Well I didn't knew that you will be so fast….

Geet: no need for that….actually  You don't need to coz I understand that you know it after all you are the one who doesn't believe in waiting …..

Maan: so true geet….. I just hope this time you should be loyal …..

With that maan went away

Geet didn't listened to his last words she was in own remorse that where did she lacked that he left her..betrayed her for some other women….. even sent her divorce papers…..    

When neeraj came she was as usual quiet and he dropped her to her place……

Geet was crying mutely …. Tears were falling in her eyes seeing the divorce papers …she hadn't sent him but will sent him after signing them….

She cried very badly that day….

Geet was talking to babaji and her unborn child ….

Geet: why did he do this to me babaji…. I loved him with my all love and soul and he betrayed me…. I was just a piece of relation for him… which he used….

I hate him….

She shouted in rage and fury…

I HATE YOU MAAN!!!!!!!

I WISH WE WERE NEVER MARRIED…………

I wish we were never married…..

Geet: babaji….. he refused to accept his child…..but I can't let my baby hate his father…

Geet : touching her belly … baby please don't hate your daddy….. I don't want you to hate him….please…

When maan received the divorce papers signed by her…..he didn't sent her the papers ..he was now having the seconds that may be thy are having a big miss understanding …seeing her at mall ….he caouldn't hold himself to calculate the events the again and again which had made their life a living hell….but seeing the divorce papers that she had sent to him ….

Now he knew that she was more than eager to let herself separate from him…..

He singed the papers in order to submit to the court ….

END OF PAST

Maan came out of the dreadful past and looked at the divorce papers he signed … they are still with him…. No wonder he hates her most but couldn't deny the fact that is the only woman in his life whom he loved and only he knew that he still loves her but the love has now shaped in the form of hatred and that feeling is still there hiding the true love with the dust of hatred…..

This is the end of their past….

I hope their betrayal part you will like

And their sinners will be revealed in the coming updates…..

NEXT: diya's excursion….

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

AND IF THERE ARE ANY SILENT READERS THEN PLEASE GUYS PLEASE DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON ATLEAST I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR COMMENTS FROM U GUYS

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or sent me a pm i will sent you a buddy request😊

my blog
https://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

if u r interested in my other works then here is the link

MY  WRITINGS 

mandy15 thumbnail
awesome part dear:)

i hope sab jaldi se thik ho jaye...
deeps_aga thumbnail
YIIIPPPIIIEEE...🥳

I m first to read ur Update...

hvnt gone through it... but m sure it wld be really sweet & nice...

Love all ur FFs...

Will give a feedback once i read it...

Love U Suhana...❤️

rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it so painful update
hope their misunderstanding will be clared soon
loved pictures
geet walking on road crying

preeti.1 thumbnail