Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update!!! no precap??? btw.. do arjun love riya?? he said i love u na?? then y he wasnt comfortable with her and also y he is behaving like this?? he should have married her na?? 
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my Gosh... such bas***ds... please... arjun doesn't deserves to be mature enough to be able for su's custody... if su stayed with him, then her life will be like hell... and damn sure that he'll get her married to some jerk like himself or kunal...
and kunal... wanna kick him hard... such misogynistic comments... i even doubt that can someone educated person even think so cheap...
these men needs a mental check up... how can they point finger at her character, just because she was in relationship with her friend, and tried to move on when he hurted her so much...
Gosh... men are so horrible in this story except ASR and viren... 
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

OMG hw cn Kunal say all thses things... it was nt her fault... i dnt blame Ajun either he didnt had ny idea that Kunal vl do sumthn like dat... update soon...want to knw wat hpns with the case nd ariya's relation... curiosity s kiiling me

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

d update was good...update soon...😊
Cute_Gal thumbnail
nyc update,
continue soon..
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
poor Riya, wanted to beat up Arjun and that lawyer😭
But a very beautiful update...
Please update soon😉
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate kunal 😡
nice update dear lvd it tnc for d pm :)

riya hate arjun noo 😭
riushibabo thumbnail
amazing yar
hope this misunderstanding will finish in next parts
with some twists👏
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kunal is an A class jerk!
And Arjun , sab hone ke baath shor machane ka koi faydha nahin.
Loved the trio!
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm little bit confuse who is real hero ASR ya ASR

i mean ASR arjun suryakant rawate ya ASR arnav singh rayzada...

but i like the way ASR try to console and cheer up riya...even i like the same way rahtore like ASR

WHAT viren and riya are friends...this is amazing yaar...just imagine...now you really took me to clode 9...just imagine riya and viren hugging and ASR is bit jealous...awesoem i laugh so loudly so sudden...🤣...and also the faces of ETF members amazing dear...🤣🤣

he he he ...that part is just awesome...fiza i love you yaar... second last update was so sad type but this is one is awesome comedy...bechare shree aur chotu...unhe to ek bhi mauka nahi mila...sari comic timing to riya, ASR and our viru hi kha gaye...😆

dear the court part is so horrible even i also feel like tears in my eyes...god ...😡😭

riya you slap Arjun .,...good i wish you should slap him 100 times...how can he do this...

gosh someone slap that bloody kunal 1000 times...

gosh...this is so heart-touching ...fiza hats off to you...  awesomest update...

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago