Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: elasingh

You are right .Jagia should concentrate on his work and they should never have bad mouthed Anandi. Abb G is his wife and he should take his marriage seriousely.

Trw is the day of reckoning where Jags realises the enormity of his actions!Hopefully fingers crossed  he changes for the better for Bhairon and Sumi's sake!
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Have you watched Pradeep kumar's BAHU BEGUM?

wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
LMAAAO at the post Anjana! Seriously, the news of G's pregnancy really helped in shutting up all those weird thoughts going in my mind, where I was doubting the Creatives intentions...

My take on the conversation that takes place after DS spots her ex laadesar: 

Dadi Sa: Hmmm... Kitane aadmi the? 
Jagya: sardar..I mean DadiSa.. do aadmi the- main aur Gauri
            DS:phir bhi waapas aagayeye . khaali haath...meri Rajkumari beti aur Casnaova Kunwarsa cum Laadesaar ke liye Engagement gift bhi nai laye? kya samajh kar aaye the?... sardar I mean DadiSa bahot khush hogi, sabasi degi kyoon? DHIKKAR HAI ..iski  saja milegi..baraabar milegi..(Basanth se revolver leti hai aur usse poochhti hai) kitni goli hai iske andar?
Basanth : (woh chauk jaata hai)
DS: KITNI GOLI HAI? 
B : Chhe MaaSa 
DS: (To herself) chhe ? (loudly) chhe goli.. chhe goli hai iske andar.. chhe goli aur aadmi ek...bahot beinsaafi hai yeh.(paanch goli hawa me uda deti hai) ab theek hai. haa ab theek hai..ab iske ek khaane me goli hai, paanch khali.. ab ham issko ghumaege...(...)ab kaha goli hai kaha nahi? .. hamko nahi pata .. hamko kuchh nahi pataa.is pistaul me paanch jindagi ek maut band hai...dekhe kisse kya milta hai?

J: ..s..sardar...I mean DadiSa... maine aapkaa namak khaayaa hai DadiSa..
DS: ab.. goli kha (revolver Jagya par chalata hai use bhi goli nahi lagati) kamaal ho gaya... Yeh toh bachh gaya
(ab DadiSa hansana chaalu karati hai)

Baaki sab hasnaa chaalu karate hai... aur achanak ek goli ki aawaaj aati hai - fired by none other than Khajan Singh 😆aur Jagya ji wahin ghayal ho jaate hain... ekdam sannataa chha jaata hai.. thodi der baad)..
Khajan:  Jo dar gayaa .. samazo mar gayaa.😆
Edited by wuthering - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sia - BV Sholay style... tooo tooo goood 🤣🤣🤣 
wuthering thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Sia - BV Sholay style... tooo tooo goood 🤣🤣🤣 

LOL...*takes a bow*...You know I had this dialogue playing in my head ever since I learnt that Jagya is gonna come back... I really wanted a family member to tell him, esp DadiSa; Ki kya sochke wapas aaye the, Sardar bahut khush hoga, Sabasi dega? I felt it was sooo apt for him...😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Sia - As much as I abhor unwarranted violence and don't like the thought of S hitting J bewajah... I would love for J to give him cause... Hayee some dishum dishum:

Shiv: Muhje Aanandi ki halwa ki kasaam mein tujhe aaj nahi chhodunga
Jugya: Oyee Collector...mein tujhe aaj yah samaa dunga!  Teri Anandi ki jalebi ki Saughand🤣
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you have given the perfect name to jaggu dada..pendulam..lol
wuthering thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Sia - As much as I abhor unwarranted violence and don't like the thought of S hitting J bewajah... I would love for J to give him cause... Hayee some dishum dishum:

Shiv: Muhje Aanandi ki halwa ki kasaam mein tujhe aaj nahi chhodunga
Jugya: Oyee Collector...mein tujhe aaj yah samaa dunga!  Teri Anandi ki jalebi ki Saugand🤣

LMAO same here...I hate the Indian telly version of violence more so...bewajah tashangiri...😆

But Word! S and his dhishum dhishum ki baat alag hai. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† His tashan and his dhai kilo ka haath are unparalleled on India telly. So me likey...and of course if Jugs is on receiving end, toh sone pe suhaga...😆

Just to add to your lines, Maybe Anandi can interfere by whipping together her Halwa during the fight to give her Shivji some strength and added motivation (not that he needs it though)😆- But halwe ki khushboo se shayad woh distract bhi ho jaye...😆
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Anjana ...par Gawai mata ki waat lagi phir sai lottery lag gaye🤢now will once again go to sasu maa's picture see i won sasu maa...😳🤢
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

@Anjana ...par Gawai mata ki waat lagi phir sai lottery lag gaye🤢now will once again go to sasu maa's picture see i won sasu maa...😳🤢

Nahi re... problem is that she will now get Jagya ka pyaar and Jugat ki nafrat...She can no more brag to Sasuma ka tasveer about her sukhi sansar with Pendu making pinched faces and dreaming of her former sautan