Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Nahi re... problem is that she will now get Jagya ka pyaar and Jugat ki nafrat...She can no more brag to Sasuma ka tasveer about her sukhi sansar with Pendu making pinched faces and dreaming of her former sautan

Anje yehi tou tum nahi samj rahiπŸ˜† ..she will find her peace in Jaggu is with her not with singhs or Anandi πŸ˜†.which was so far reason for all her restlessness...🀒rest do you think she actually care for Jaggu...πŸ˜†
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mahi - given G's insecure nature, she will become more possessive and that will drive further wedge btwn her and J.  Also, she will care to the extent Jugat will berate and humiliate her.  Cuz somewhere deep down she does care about J to the extent someone as selfish as her is capable of caring.   Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
that baboot was really nice to bring this asar of ashanti but kyun kyun jetsar ashnti failaney aya hai dog kahin ka
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

🀣 Gr8 post! Reminded me of the lyrics from Bol Bachchan...

Jisne Bhi Lagaya Makkhan
 Phisla Phir Woh Hi Dhakkan 
Jisne Chheda Yeh Sargam, Kya Baat Hai
 Uski Jholi Mein Sau Gham, Aah Haa
 Jisko Samjhe Tu Awesome
 Aafat Ka Hai Yeh Mausam, Aah Ha Ha
Jisne Bhi Kiya Ye Item
Latka Jaise Pendulum, Pendulum
Pendulum, Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai
Chodh Diya, Chod Diya
Pendulum, Pendulum

🀣 πŸ€£
Poor guy...now he doesn't even have any shoes...will have to walk back to G barefooted! πŸ˜† πŸ˜ˆ

Hahahaha, I was literally just about to post those same lyrics 🀣 Now I have the song in my head... "Pendulummm, peeenduuulummm..." 🀣

Also, how did he lose his shoes!? He definitely had them when he got off the bus o.O Did he pawn them to pay the taxi guy for his ride to Jaitsar? πŸ˜† Am actually sad about the shoes... 'cause when he was getting off the bus, I specifically told my mum that I really liked those shoes for some reason πŸ˜† And now he's showing up at the sagai barefoot. Yaar, nahin chahiye tha toh mujhe de dete na joote πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Wow wow wow - this is getting betta and betta now even G doesn't want Dukh...iss baccchee ka aab kya hoga🀣
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Awesome post...πŸ‘

Bal Vivah & Adult Divorce 🀣 🀣 🀣

It does look like full time vengeance on Jagya... He will be like a tennis ball with Gauri and Anandi as tennis players...(think of Serena & Venus Williams)... Getting hit really really hard on both sides...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
I thought squash because the speed is more and one side doesn't even care (Anandi & family is like the wall)  that he is thereEdited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
True but just imagine Venus & Serena hitting the ball...Speed may be less but the force!!!!  πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

True but just imagine Venus & Serena hitting the ball...Speed may be less but the force!!!!  πŸ˜†

OK am now imagining J's head on a tennis ball.  AWESOME
fuzzyface thumbnail
Jughead who had the notion of being the Crown Prince of Jester has now realised there is a new Prince Charming in town, who is all regal, classy and handsome πŸ˜³