Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abc113 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: akash08

I have a confirmed news.. In the last episode.. Avinash will enter before Tej and Smiley complete the saat pak and will take his Rubina away from Tej and will marry her there.

And

And

for the first time in history.. he will marry her and see her face too!!

As far as the authencity of the news is concerned : It is as authentic as someone claiming SBS is safe!!

PS: just intended as joke.. nothing serious..

I wish you stayed away from making this unnecessary joke here. I hate posts that are made to invite controversy and argument.

This topic by me is clearly made to sincerely discuss the SBS characters and not the actors.
abc113 thumbnail
A big thanks to all others who cared to express their views on my post and special thanks to Archu, Kittya and Pujli for your very passionate response.

I will write more later tomorrow morning.
premvahini thumbnail
  Many people may like this but I agree with th eones who think that bringing toasty back  for good ( i.e fully recovered ) does not sound good to me.

I think CV are doing this to please the various viwers who dont want to let Toasty die.  But these things happen in real life --- most loved person gets taken away by death but  th elief goes on .  I really had liked  Tej's  and his fathers conversation  about how life needs to go on . 
  Yes I fully agree that they are showing this too soon  with no mourning time --- could have shown a leap or  shown friendship growing between Tej and Smiley--- and we could assume that sometime later in life they got married . 
But here Mahan toaty wants to die in Peace thinking that he has found her replacement for everyone. 
 In real life we can not dictate the destiny but in soaps  audience dictates  everything and  all the creativity and reality goes out of the window. ------- Just my  thoughts on this do not want to hurt anyone.I apologize in advance for hurting anyones feelings.  
pujli07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

I have a confirmed news.. In the last episode.. Avinash will enter before Tej and Smiley complete the saat pak and will take his Rubina away from Tej and will marry her there.

And

And

for the first time in history.. he will marry her and see her face too!!

As far as the authencity of the news is concerned : It is as authentic as someone claiming SBS is safe!!

PS: just intended as joke.. nothing serious..

If you pay attention, that topic about 'SBS is safe' is very old. Someone probably commented or liked recently that is why it showed up on the first page. Read the date of the initial posting.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: premvahini

Many people may like this but I agree with th eones who think that bringing toasty back  for good ( i.e fully recovered ) does not sound good to me.

I think CV are doing this to please the various viwers who dont want to let Toasty die.  But these things happen in real life --- most loved person gets taken away by death but  th elief goes on .  I really had liked  Tej's  and his fathers conversation  about how life needs to go on . 
  Yes I fully agree that they are showing this too soon  with no mourning time --- could have shown a leap or  shown friendship growing between Tej and Smiley--- and we could assume that sometime later in life they got married . 
But here Mahan toaty wants to die in Peace thinking that he has found her replacement for everyone. 
 In real life we can not dictate the destiny but in soaps  audience dictates  everything and  all the creativity and reality goes out of the window. ------- Just my  thoughts on this do not want to hurt anyone.I apologize in advance for hurting anyones feelings.  

Life goes on indeed. It is the way of nature. The problem is, that the manner in which it has gone on for the C-parivaar troubles me. I find it very unrealistic to believe that any well-meaning family would marry off a grieving man so soon😕. It cannot have been more than a month since Toasty's "passing". I agree with you, we would have certainly enjoyed a leap or some other obvious form of time passing. It is a point I keep reiterating throughout my posts. What really bothers me though, is that Smiley will be irrevocably damaged by all of this. I don't know if Toasty will recover or not from her illness, but taking things to this level only to have her step back in is cruel to Smiley. The CVs should not have allowed this young girl to fall for Tej, especially so soon. 😭
yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abc113, very well said! Every night when I watch the show, I feel the same. Nitika seems as happy as ever and I thought she and Toasty were the best buddies. What happened to all these people...how can u forget someone so easily and quickly? We know life moves on and all, but it is not human to behave the way the C family is behaving. I feel so sorry for Tej and Smiley.
The CVs, while trying to continue the fun track of the show, have lost the soul of the show. Not a good way to end it. They could have gracefully ended the show few weeks ago before Toasty had to leave. Would have left really nice memories in our hearts than this bitter taste.
abc113 thumbnail
I thought I'll come back and write more but after reading your responses I feel we are all more or less on the same page and share very similar feelings about the recent turn of events. I loved reading your comments and would like to quote Kittya_Cullen here "What really bothers me though, is that Smiley will be irrevocably damaged by all of this. I don't know if Toasty will recover or not from her illness, but taking things to this level only to have her step back in is cruel to Smiley." These are exactly the thoughts I had in my mind when I started this new topic yesterday.

Pujli: First of all, thanks for clarifying that Aradhana's post about SBS being safe is quite old because even I thought it was new and have posted on that. Secondly, although I agree with what all you wrote, I would like to comment on Sudha (Toasty's mom). We loved her as the tigress mom so definitely it hurts really bad to see her in this contrasting avatar. Gosh, I was so fond of her and now she is ruining it for me.

Yomama
: However much I loved Nitika's innocence and naivety (in contrast to Toasty) after she became C-bahu, her cheerfulness now annoys me and constantly remind me of all the pain Toasty went through to unite her and Ved.

Thanks again everyone for your responses!
Edited by abc113 - 11 years ago
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please don't throw chappals or stones after reading this. This is what I feel and you are free to criticize. I'm only talking about the characters as such :)

After today's episode, I really wonder whether Toasty or the C parivaar is to be blamed for Smiley's situation.

Today Tej was frank with her. He told her that he is doing this marriage only for Toasty. He made it very clear to her that he wouldn't be able to give her Toasty's place in his life. Toasty is irreplacable in his life. At the same time, he praised her for being a nice and sweet girl but he would never be able to give her happiness or love. He told her that she can easily refuse to get married to him and he has nothing against her.

I was really hoping that Smiley would now refuse to get married but no, she still wants to marry him because she loves him?

She was let free but she is the one who didn't want to go.

But at the same time, I wonder whether it would be Smiley, herself who will be going to unite Tej and Toasty once she comes to know that the latter is still alive :) Probably anyone else in Smiley's place wouldn't take the effort of uniting TejYa but by judging Smiley's sweet character, she would and for that I would appalud her if she actually does that :)
Edited by Arch.Archu - 11 years ago
abc113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arch.Archu

Please don't throw chappals or stones after reading this. This is what I feel and you are free to criticize. I'm only talking about the characters as such :)

After today's episode, I really wonder whether Toasty or the C parivaar is to be blamed for Smiley's situation.

Today Tej was frank with her. He told her that he is doing this marriage only for Toasty. He made it very clear to her that he wouldn't be able to give her Toasty's place in his life. Toasty is irreplacable in his life. At the same time, he praised her for being a nice and sweet girl but he would never be able to give her happiness or love. He told her that she can easily refuse to get married to him and he has nothing against her.

I was really hoping that Smiley would now refuse to get married but no, she still wants to marry him because she loves him?

She was let free but she is the one who didn't want to go.

But at the same time, I wonder whether it would be Smiley, herself who will be going to unite Tej and Toasty once she comes to know that the latter is still alive :) Probably anyone else in Smiley's place wouldn't take the effort of uniting TejYa but by judging Smiley's sweet character, she would and for that I would appalud her if she actually does that :)

Honestly speaking after reading your criticism of Smiley, my first thought was "Yeah, why not! blame it on poor girl!!"

On further thinking, I can only add this to above...If Smiley stayed selfish and either left C-parivar after Toasty's death news or said NO to everyone including Tej to participate in all this, I wonder how Tej would have ever been able to fulfill his wife's last wishes. When he agreed for marriage, he should have known the exact meaning of it (has been a husband before) and empathize with Smiley at least at the human level rather than going ahead with engagement ceremonies keeping the sad puppy face. Why did he not say all these things to Smiley before putting that ring on her finger?

It makes me sad that though being girls themselves, so many forum members, continue to blame female characters when things go awry in the show. I remember defending Toasty plenty of times before and now it's Smiley who is being targeted :(
Edited by abc113 - 11 years ago
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not blaming her. I love Smiley and always will <3 She is so pleasant to watch on-screen <3

But she is being given a choice to refuse. She is been told the bitter truth. She is been told that Tej would never be able to give her happiness or love.
I thought she would actually say No for the marriage.