abc113 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In all this (hard to relate to) drama, I feel most sorry for Smiley. She was a fun-loving, multi-talented, free-spirited, intelligent girl with a big smile on her face. I feel she is the one person who has been most affected by Toasty's death. Her life has changed drastically since then. While others have moved on, she hasn't had a smile on her face since then and is burdened with unnecessary responsibilities (not even being a part of family yet). I totally agree with whoever wrote on the forum that 'Smiley should run away'. I wish she ran away long time back as she deserves better but her life continues to get worse every day.

In my opinion, she is being used a pawn in all this c-family drama. Today I feel no respect for C-family members including Malti and Nitika not only because they have very easily moved on in life after Toasty's death but also because I resent them for being very selfish. What I see (and you may disagree) is that C-parivar got used to Toasty doing all the work for them without complaining, now that she is gone, Smiley has taken over her job and has made life easier for C-family members. They are realizing they can't afford to lose her because after Toasty, Smiley is the next best thing that can happen to them. And if there is any truth in Toasty returning back to the show, I pity this girl as her life will never be the same as when she first came to C-house.

Next, I feel sad for Tej. This young man loved his wife like crazy and since the time he learnt about her mysterious death, he hasn't gotten chance to sit down and take it all in. He hasn't been allowed to mourn, was seen going back to work with in a day or two and was made to watch movie, dance and accept a girl as his new wife without ever complaining about a thing. Toasty, Sudha and C-family have been constantly blackmailing him emotionally to pretend to be happy, get married and is expected to sleep in the same room with a new wife. This is a TV show so everything and every emotion can change in a blink of an eye but in a more realistic situation such a man is bound to lose it all one day because when reality will hit him, it will hit hard. He may go insane for real, hate Toasty for making him do all this, resent his family and may end up in a mental asylum.

So, today it doesn't matter to me if Tej overhears Sudha's phone conversation with Toasty or not. Some major changes have already happened and most important being Smiley accepting Tej and getting engaged to him. If Tej sets out on Toasty hunt now, where does that leave Smiley? Only way all this can ever make sense to me or make me excited about Toasty's return is if CVs put the time between 'Sudha announcing Toasty's death' to 'next time we see a live Toasty on screen' as Toasty's dream sequence.

I know my views are very different from others but would love to hear your reaction to this post. Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you said so true ...these things only tell you that its a show where everything is possible .

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
These thoughts have actually been on my mind for the past few days :)

My heart really does go out to Smiley and Tej.

Smiley was such a positive character. She was this bubbly, cheerful and happy-go-lucky girl. But now I'm trying to remember the last time she smiled. She was put in such an awkward situation.
She couldn't help but fall in love with a person who she knew would probably never love her back. Even then she agreed to the marriage.

Tej, that guy never had the time to grieve. He wasn't given the time to let his feelings out. 

Though I really like to blame all this for Toasty, I realize that it's her love for Tej that made her to do all this. 
She didn't want Tej to be all alone in his life so she thought of getting him married. She wanted the perfect girl for Tej who would take care of him and Smiley was that perfect girl. But in all this, she forgot to see things from Smiley's point of view.
She wanted her Tej to be happy, always. For that she emotionally blackmailed him into being happy and not grieve. Here again, she failed to realize that Tej will never be able to be happy without her.
avinaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah it is sad that they made smiley the victim. C parivar need a girl to look after everything and they use smiley conveniently. Then tomorrow toasty comes and it is better that smiley does not accept to marry Tej and give back the ring. She deserves better person whom love her so much. She has all qualities. Why push Tej to accept Smiley unwillingly.  
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you wholeheartedly!!!!! Seeing the last few episodes has made me want to curl up and cry, muchless if such a thing were to happen to any person in reality. This is awful. Since Toasty died, it's like they killed the best part of Smiley to satisfy the needs of everyone else. Here we have this attractive, sweet, sensible young widower thrown onto a young woman who has never even had a boyfriend or childhood love. It left her in close proximity with him, and any woman/girl, no matter how hard she would have tried to push such feelings away, they would still have grown. I sat watching the engagement and this is what came to my mind as Smiley's emotions, "It feels like everything is moving so quickly all around me. I don't know what's going on! I haven't even really had a chance to think about my feelings, and here I am getting engaged to the guy I love. I know that he's not happy with this, but for this moment, just this once, I'll let myself dream a little. Just one little bit of hope." Then she looks across at Tej's face, and she knows that she adores him, but she can see the pretense of everything written on his face, and she feels her heart sink. Then, just to have this one moment of imaginary hope with him, she buries her fears. 

I couldn't stomach what they did to Tej. They made him dance at his engagement? REALLY? How could they not see the look on his face and understand his feelings? How did they not see his expression as he remembered his engagement with Toasty, before slipping the ring onto the finger of his new wife to be. How can they not understand that he atleast needs a chance to breathe and come to grips with his loneliness? How can they not understand that for Smiley's sake, he will try to appear happy and will become even unhappier? Then the finally miserable thing. Sudha knows that Toasty is alive, surely she must have anticipated what would happen when everyone found out that Toasty was still alive while the wedding and celebrations were going on. Not just alive, but dying. Dying on her own. I simply don't know what to say. I just want to see a REAL smile back on Smiley's face. However, with the current way of life for her, it's only a matter of time before she asks someone to refrain from calling her Smiley, instead, say Simran. I'm just miserable😭😭😭😭😭😭
pujli07 thumbnail
I totally agree with you all. 

This is insane. Forget the show, I was actually thinking about the CVs, production house. they are ruining all the actors' reputation and making fool out of themselves with this nonsense. 

You are right.. we only see Tej depressed, everyone else moved on?? Gyan?? i thought toasty was his mother... and Nitika.. this is her best friend. 

So at the end of the day, the CVs are showing that Toasty was only good enough to do all their work and now they have smiley who understands them and will do their work without being asked. THEIR FAMILY IS NOW COMPLETE. 

Sudha is jumping up and down as if Smiley is her daughter who was madly in love with Tej and now that his wife is no more, she can get her married to him. 

CVs totally ruined Toasty's character and the whole show. totally disappointing. No woman will play with her husband and family's emotions like this. 

and how conveniently they made Smiley fall for him... how?? on what basis?? this guy is depressed for his wife, how in the world can you have romantic feelings for him?? i mean how can you be attracted to someone who is mourning his wife... seriously???????
Edited by pujli07 - 11 years ago
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am with you 100%. 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just can't follow anymore. Why are people pushing for marriage? Feel sad for Smiley and Tej. I really miss bubbly Smiley where is she? She is changed? Ohh come on Smiley end this and run and bring back Toasty soon for Tej.  Or Tej find Toasy !And please no Marriage between Tej and Smiley. Edited by ashna26 - 11 years ago
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HOPE SMILEY WILL NOT MARRIED TEJ WAIT AND SEE THE END
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have a confirmed news.. In the last episode.. Avinash will enter before Tej and Smiley complete the saat pak and will take his Rubina away from Tej and will marry her there.

And

And

for the first time in history.. he will marry her and see her face too!!

As far as the authencity of the news is concerned : It is as authentic as someone claiming SBS is safe!!

PS: just intended as joke.. nothing serious..