Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was kinda hoping for some different... Just before wedding,  people are dying to spend time together... Alone... And I miss that... 

Great post. πŸ‘

And thank you for the PM! πŸ˜Š
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thnaks fuzzy for the update. what can we do kkg will remain kkg but asr is a new man now. more tolerant, more giving; i thinkour khushi brings out the best in him. he is really living the adage keh khushi woh larki hai jis ke bina mujhe lagta hai meri sanseinruk jaein gi. bahut pyar karta hoon di mein us ko :) ab pyar dikhta hai
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post fuzzy πŸ‘, superb one... Loved it
Beautiful episode... Love you ARHI β€οΈ
Arnav & khushi are looking beautiful in black ... Absolutely stunning...
Barun and sanaya completely rocked today's episode...
Arnav and khushi are just too cute and adorable β€οΈ
What an amazing date yaar πŸ˜†... So different.. Beautiful chemistry..
The way he said " I love you the same way"... OMG i'm dead again...🀒
They both are just hilarious πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Loved the episode fuzzy... I'm in no mood to talk about shyamwa and poojali 
Thank you so much fuzzy for the post and also for the pmπŸ€—
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome title and your post rocksπŸ‘
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What a Awww-inducing episode with occassional Yuck thoo... 

Loved Arshi's sweet interaction... Khushi's attempt to be ASR and ASR's attempt to keep Khushi just the way she is... 

(Bashers, this should take care of your demand to turn Khushi into LA... ASR never wanted LA. He is and always has been love with jhalli Khushi with all her quirks and antics and yes, poosta too...)

Everytime I see Anjali's stupidity, I feel like banging her head to a wall... And Dadi is no better either. Too many morons in RM as it is. Shyamu is spending Anjali's... sorry, ASR's money eating in expensive restaurants... Does ASR know that he is paying for two dinner dates tonight? At least Khushi brought her own money to pay for dinner. 

BTW, how many of you think that Shyamu looks idiotic in precap with the moochwa?

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Great post, Fuzzy!

The episode was so cute.. and yeah, it was full of Arshi.. well most of it.. 

Khushi in black.. Arnav staring at her.. lol.. I was staring at her too.. and I'm straight.. Sanaya is just so so so pretty.. I thought Arnav might say something he didnt.. bt then again.. he didn't have to.. his eyes said it all.. either Im crazy or Barun is a good actor.. but you can literally see the smile in his eyes.. did I tell you.. I sang "tujhko dekh kar aakhein muskuraane lagte hain" to my bf.. and he said that's not possible.. and I was like.. no no.. you can see it in my eyes.. and he said I'm crazy.. and my show is crazy too.. and I went like πŸ˜‘ 

Ur sooo right...shes so beautiful...😳 ya im straight tooo lol...but wow..God did make her in fursat... Barun is a damn good actor... good r good love them both dammit...πŸ˜†

Anyways, Khushi was looking forward to the date so much she messed up the dates.. 
But I loved how they showed her convince the waiter to get them a table.. Arnav knows he chose well.. she is smart.. a business man's wife.. and you are right Payal would never pull this off.. they showed Khushi wearing heels today .. remember Payal's experience with heels!

lol... yep... the heels... cvs r luchaa haahahhah

and the whole she pulling out the chair for him.. and the what the.. and you are being like KKG so I will be like ASR.. Khushi, seriously???  Do you need another visit from the love guru??? πŸ˜† Girl, I am running out of ideas to get you and Arnav to kiss.. maybe I will visit Arnav next .. πŸ˜³

Forge the kiss... the min u forget the cvs will give it to u...

I loved how she ordered the food, without taking help from him.. 
Lol.. the wine thing.. I was like.. hmm.. he would never do that... he would never force her to drink wine.. it's not like him..
and then he didn't even tell her how to drink it.. definitely not wine..
and then she liked it.. I was like.. really? red wine.. ?? that's definitely not wine..
and then she drank it in one go.. and I was like.. woah.. if it was wine Arnav would hae stopped her.. (btw that was the spoiler I was talking about today morning.. that people said she will get drunk) 

Spoilers ...right... they spoil it...

and I love love loved his dialogue.. I will never force you to change.. or something... and then.. what .. 😲 I love you the way you are.. after hearing htat I was like.. πŸ˜² did I hear that right.. did Arnav just say.. what?? πŸ˜² what nahi what the.. πŸ˜² omg.. omg.. omg.. πŸ˜³ omg.. omg.. faints... πŸ˜† 

and the champagne bottle.. the moment she took it and shook it .. i was like.. oh no.. that cork is going to go flying.. lol πŸ˜†.. of course typical of her wont take his help.. 
oops.. and the bubbly.. omg.. πŸ€£

sigh 

lol.. the episode was so funny and cute all at the same time.. I was really really happy... today's episodes had parts or elements from two of my Love Sagas (the brocolli one where Khushi tries to learn to ues a fork and a brocolli flies into the soup bowl of the guy on the next table.. and the one where she thinks Arnav wants her to wear a lingerie, but he says I will never force you to wear anything you are not comfortable in!!!) .. I am just so happy, not because something based on my stories were shown, but I'm so excited seeing Arshi this way.. it's cute beyond words!!

can I say that I'm falling in love with Arnav as each day passes.. then again.. my bf's even better! πŸ˜† we had an Arshi moment yesterday.. as I was telling Avni.. my bf doesn't celebrate any festivals or believe in any rituals.. but I wanted to celebrate Onam (I'm from Kerala, he's from Mumbai).. and he went along with everything I did and even helped me with the rangoli and all.. and he said I don't celebrate any festival or believe in any rituals.. I am just doing this for you.. and I had this wide grin on my face.. not 'coz he said it.. but I was thinking of Arnav.. thankfully he didn't ask.. and I didn't say it.. lol.. look at me.. I'm such a bad girlfriend πŸ˜†

Awww... im glad ... dont call urself bad πŸ˜†

But then again.. our daiyya ho.. and madam daiyya ho... what's all this sneaking around huh, Anjali di?? have you forgotten you didn't want your Chotte to lie to you, you accused your Chotte of changing.. you accused him of considering someone else more important.. you and your whole family are a bunch of hypocrats!! πŸ˜‘ 
and Shyamu .. didnt let Anjie leave.. how can he.. she has to pay right.. the credit card has been canceled.. πŸ˜†
oh and when they showed his bracelet at the end.. and finally showed his face.. first I was like.. oh great.. he is going to ruin the mehndi now.. I was like 😑.. then I saw the mooch.. and I was like.. πŸ€£

😑😑😑

and Khushi looked so beautiful in the precap.. finally a good saree for her! and what's with Anjali.. they should spend less money on her costume and get more clothes for Khushi and Arnav!! Anyways, wondeirng what will happen tomorrow.. Shyamu will switch off the electricity ad sneak in?? really? that's your brilliant plan.. 

sigh.. I hope Khushi goes to fix the fuse box by the poolside and Arnav catches her when she falls of the chair.. 

remember mehndi is when I predict the kiss iwl happen.. again by the poolside.. so get ready πŸ˜†
I'm sure mehndi will be fun.. Arnav can't attend the function.. I wonder what he will do.. I'm sure he will want to see Khushi.. maybe NK and hopefully Akash (yes, Avni, Im with you sweetheart.. Akshay needs a better role!) will help him sneak in.. or sneak Khushi out.. I don't know.. I just hope the CVs will give us lots of fun moments and won't ruin it with Shyamu and Poojali.. and no, I think Garima will run off and hide the moment Dadi turns around.. 

forget the kisss sss

anyways, great post.. I'm off to work! 
I'll be on Skype sweetie.. ping me when you want to talk... love you! πŸ€—

im going to sleep now...am up since 4 am...fasting again lol...catching up the missed ones...πŸ˜‰ Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice take on the whole epiπŸ‘ ... nd of cours bruno mars ... perfect song for the day😊
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiahmed

thnaks fuzzy for the update. what can we do kkg will remain kkg but asr is a new man now. more tolerant, more giving; i thinkour khushi brings out the best in him. he is really living the adage keh khushi woh larki hai jis ke bina mujhe lagta hai meri sanseinruk jaein gi. bahut pyar karta hoon di mein us ko :) ab pyar dikhta hai

wah kiya baat hai...πŸ‘
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: garlic

awesome title and your post rocksπŸ‘

thx πŸ˜³
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

What a Awww-inducing episode with occassional Yuck thoo... 

πŸ˜†

Loved Arshi's sweet interaction... Khushi's attempt to be ASR and ASR's attempt to keep Khushi just the way she is... 

πŸ‘  both are amazing

(Bashers, this should take care of your demand to turn Khushi into LA... ASR never wanted LA. He is and always has been love with jhalli Khushi with all her quirks and antics and yes, poosta too...)

DUH!!! who said that???? what the ??? thanks cvs for clearing it allπŸ‘

Everytime I see Anjali's stupidity, I feel like banging her head to a wall... And Dadi is no better either. Too many morons in RM as it is. Shyamu is spending Anjali's... sorry, ASR's money eating in expensive restaurants... Does ASR know that he is paying for two dinner dates tonight? At least Khushi brought her own money to pay for dinner. 

😳Khushi... Anjali n dadi πŸ˜‘

BTW, how many of you think that Shyamu looks idiotic in precap with the moochwa?

what moochwa?? lol i never see shyam...hes invisible... doesnt exists hahahahhaπŸ˜›