First date...half plate...Aug ,27, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

First date...half plate...

Hello...can someone pinch me plz...was the whole epi of Arshi?...me tu faints... hahahha..wow Cvs...love u for it...what a treat...thanks...ahem..

It started with Anjali trying to leave home to meet shyam...but Arnav tells her that he wont let her go alone n will drop here where she wants to go...but dadi intervenes as always...madam police...that im going with her...So arnav leaves... Dadi tells Anjali drop me at the mandir... NO...Anjali drop her from the sky into the ashram phlease...lol...

Anjali is worried...she doesnt want to be caught...u can see shes scared of Arnav...good for u...How will u face him the day he finds out???
Dadi wants to go to mandir...n shes lying...wow...How do ppl face God n lie too...deceiving their own blood...what for?? Wont it come n hit on their faces?? What n how will they deal with it then??

Purple Orchid: Arnav enters and then looks around for his date...But instead of seeing her..he hears hear...her payal...as she walks in the restaurant...he turns at the sound and his eyes on her feet...From her feeet his eyes moving slowly up...taking in all of her...Beautiful in black...And she is gorgeous... Sigh!!!...ASR tu tun(knocked out)... Cant take his eyes off her...the waiter comes ...Khushi turns to face him..Arnav still looking at khushi... Cant belive its her right??? well I wish u had taught her few things...but u didnt...still she has class n style...u can see that...Its inborn... u cant buy or acquire it...Shows her family n background... So different than Payal... Payal couldnt have handled all this... U chose well ASR ;))πŸ‘

But khushi is khushi...has messed up the date n the table is reserved for another day...ASR tells her lets go we will come tomorrow... See... He was giving up...Khushi wont do that...she tried n talked to the waiter and convinced him in getting them a table...Tells him that its my first date with my fiancee...so plz help...or ill be embarrassed in front of him '.plus im so hungry... Shes good...admit it ASR :p... The waiter showed them the table... first ASR pulled the chair for her..then she pulled it for him...he didnt object...accepted it...so sweet... hes doing everything she wants...She messes up and then fixes it up too...all by herself...

Khushi checks the menu...its written in English...but must be Italian names...she cant understand...but she is smart...knows the numbers...so orders the food... πŸ˜‰

Arnavji...has anyone ever invited u for such a date?? where u choose ur clothes like a female...n a chair is pulled out for u, then food is even ordered for u...wah wah wah... A perfect date... n shes gonna pay for u...i dont think anyone has ever paid for ur dinner...

And to ruin the perfect date...enters the villains...yes shyam wa n shyam li... grr88...double date...

Arnav is about to turn..he would have spotted them...but he didnt...of course he didnt...they r not suppose to be exposed now...its too soon... 

Arnav tries to talk...but Khushi cuts him off n says dont u dare interrupt when im speaking...what ...no not what the...
Arnavs asks her..what r u doing? She replies..im trying to be ASR...when u can become KKGSR... I can become ASR...when u can enter the temple n agree to do all the rituals for me...i can become u and be like it...shes trying...u can see...shes not comfortable...but shes not a quitter...She can also come to an expensive restaurant for a date... Ohhoo... Asr... be warned lol...

OK, im gonna so ignore the 2 snakes... They are at their table, n Shyam li says I want u to come for god bharai...he says he will '.They also ordering food n all the time missed seeing Arnav n Khushi...N dont complain why they didnt see the other...thats how it should be ;))...

Arnav keeps the napkin on his lap n khushi followed...The food came...khushi says...its half filled...lol...thats how it should be..Arnav explained...Shes not shy is asking questions... Tastes the food...it must be  bland... makes a face and says its not good...Remember hes still ASR, he hasnt changed...yes for khushi he has become soft...in front of her only... but inside hes still ASR...so ya he objects...what kind of date have u invited me on...u messed up the dates...then pulled up my chair, n now the food...he says let me take over...see ASR coming out... sprinkles salt or maybe pepper on her food and she tastes it n  of course its better... And tells her to relax... She says I wanted to do all this for u...n look I have messed it up already...So he says...u want to do something for me...so do this...n wah...wine...

The waiter comes with the wine glasses and ASR asks her to have it...poor her...she doesnt want to...but she will do it...cause she loves him...n she feels shes in debt to him...See she cant take the burden of being in debt to anyone...Shes amazing...n so is he... Makes her have the wine...It is good..im sure its cranberry juice..from the color of it... (kara khata)... She drinks the whole glass n acts drunk hahahhaha...shes indeed amazing... how she acts hahaha... drunk..OMG...even hes amazed...how can she be drunk ya?? 

The waited comes with the jug n is also astonished that she likes cranberry juice so much... Khuhsi looks at  arnav n says u lied... he nodded...and said.. Ill never aks u to do anything that U dont want to do? I ll never force u into anything... See where this is getting??? Unconditional love... and when past somes..he wont force her to do anything...It will be her choice...Aww...thats so sweet...

Arnav tells her...do u want me to change...she says NO...then he says...im going though all the rituals cause I want to do it...im not against them...im doing it for u... Just like what u r doing for me right now... But this is not u... and he helds her hand n says... I love u just the way u are...

See this is love... this is accepting the other as they r ...when we try to change ppl they don't remain same...they become something or someone else...n this is KKGSG... the one Arnav fell in love with...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzPM6s3AAGw[/YOUTUBE]

DL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzPM6s3AAGw 

Arnav tells her never to change...ya plz dont change... She tells him she wont...but she still has one more surprise for him... and comes with the champagne... n says she has seen u pop this n they complete a movies name... Bunty n Babli...Indian Movie...they both run away from home...hmmm...cvs what hints u giving us??

She pops the bottle n the cork goes n hits a persons spectacles  n they break... Khushi is so embarrassed and the waiter comes to the rescue and Arnav also apologies '.what a changed man...ASR saying sorry to someone...WOW!! wanna go back??? He practiced this word in from of the mirror...rem?... this man never knew the meaning of the word...let alone how to say it...lol... 

Khushi is upset n starts to cry...her date has been ruined... Arnav mimics her only... n says Arnav ji I was doing it all for u but the bubbi went in the soup and all went wrong...Khushi smiles n says ya all did go wrong... Arnav says..where ever there will be KKG... there will be explosions..in fact multiple explosions... Yep... soon many are gonna go off in RH... So khushi asks..r u making fun of me... ASR says u dont give others the chance...u bring it on to urself... Still he doesnt want her to change...wow...

Arnav n khushi are leaving...Khushi wants to pay the bill..but Arnav has already seen to it... The date didnt go so well...but hey nothing is perfect...U know he loves u just the way ur...😳

Shyam hands Anjali a gift and it has bracelets for the baby...n one falls...is that a bad sign??? He bends to pick it up and sees Arshi.. n hides...n warns Anjali also... Why hiding n scared??? Cause they r liars n deceiving their own... Anjali gets scared...Shyam says dont worry ill drop u and then he says they have gone...we are safe now..She asks him to come to RH n he says I will be there...Then thinking...what plans I have...i need to be in RH for it...and then I can look after u much better rani sahiba...I dont like his intentions...sad part is Anjali is so smitten by him...she cant even feel his negative vibes...hmm...

Morning: RH is being decorated for the god bharai n mendhi function... Arnav is busy with his laptop...so like us...Nk comes and sees him n knows ASR is no good...lol... and NK going around checking...n tells the light ppl to add more lights so its lights up( Jalwa) But he uses the word (Halwa)...halwa is a sweet dish...which is made with ease...so something will happen which will pass easily... hmm...The electrician goes in search of more lights and finds someone at the electric meter...The blue bracelet gives shyam away...So hes already in the RH... Arnav NK is right when he signed with his hands that ur good for nothing atm... How can u sit n be at ease??? U know ur enemy is out there somewhere?? No... he is n ur house...watching u...did u check the CC...who purchased the cctv?? No why r u so relaxed???

Precap: Buaji n Garima enters RH...and asks for dadi...Garima is here to face the music...is holding her fist tight n close...what the???

Anjali is all ready for her ritual... Khuhis is looking beautiful in yellow... Yellow...hmmm she wore it in holi...n where else??? n how did it effect her??? Lets see...if u rem...do point it out... Enjoy... :)))

Another song for Arshi...
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfoNGekrv3I[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜› Amazing episode, amazing post. i think you are the ONLY one on IF whose post is 100% positive. Reading other posts wants me to quit IF. HUGS!!!!

Loved the episode, so cute. Khushi trying to be ASR and she's good at it. So what if she made a small mistake with the reservations and all, it can happen to anyone.

Loved the way Asr looked at her from bottom to top, he was taken aback by her beauty...so was I. reminded me of (Tuj ko dekh kar ankain muskuranai lagti hain...)

(I am wearing all black today too, to celebrate Arshi's first date)

Loved the way she pulled his chair for him, ordered the food and all.

The wine scene was out of this world, poor Khushi, she really thought he would make her drink wine.
ASR is a gentleman, when he wants to be. He will NEVER force his will on her.

Almost died when he said, I love you the way you are, please dont Change!!!!!!!!!! Wish all men could say that...

Over all the episode was GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Hats off to the CVs for keeping us amazed and on our feet. Great acting by Sanaya and Barun.

I just wish people would STOP BASHING THEM!!!!!!

STOP BASHING OR QUIT IF!!!!!!!

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great post, Fuzzy!
The episode was so cute.. and yeah, it was full of Arshi.. well most of it.. 

Khushi in black.. Arnav staring at her.. lol.. I was staring at her too.. and I'm straight.. Sanaya is just so so so pretty.. I thought Arnav might say something he didnt.. bt then again.. he didn't have to.. his eyes said it all.. either Im crazy or Barun is a good actor.. but you can literally see the smile in his eyes.. did I tell you.. I sang "tujhko dekh kar aakhein muskuraane lagte hain" to my bf.. and he said that's not possible.. and I was like.. no no.. you can see it in my eyes.. and he said I'm crazy.. and my show is crazy too.. and I went like πŸ˜‘ 

Anyways, Khushi was looking forward to the date so much she messed up the dates.. 
But I loved how they showed her convince the waiter to get them a table.. Arnav knows he chose well.. she is smart.. a business man's wife.. and you are right Payal would never pull this off.. they showed Khushi wearing heels today .. remember Payal's experience with heels!

and the whole she pulling out the chair for him.. and the what the.. and you are being like KKG so I will be like ASR.. Khushi, seriously???  Do you need another visit from the love guru??? πŸ˜† Girl, I am running out of ideas to get you and Arnav to kiss.. maybe I will visit Arnav next .. πŸ˜³

I loved how she ordered the food, without taking help from him.. 
Lol.. the wine thing.. I was like.. hmm.. he would never do that... he would never force her to drink wine.. it's not like him..
and then he didn't even tell her how to drink it.. definitely not wine..
and then she liked it.. I was like.. really? red wine.. ?? that's definitely not wine..
and then she drank it in one go.. and I was like.. woah.. if it was wine Arnav would hae stopped her.. (btw that was the spoiler I was talking about today morning.. that people said she will get drunk) 

and I love love loved his dialogue.. I will never force you to change.. or something... and then.. what .. 😲 I love you the way you are.. after hearing htat I was like.. πŸ˜² did I hear that right.. did Arnav just say.. what?? πŸ˜² what nahi what the.. πŸ˜² omg.. omg.. omg.. πŸ˜³ omg.. omg.. faints... πŸ˜† 

and the champagne bottle.. the moment she took it and shook it .. i was like.. oh no.. that cork is going to go flying.. lol πŸ˜†.. of course typical of her wont take his help.. 
oops.. and the bubbly.. omg.. πŸ€£

lol.. the episode was so funny and cute all at the same time.. I was really really happy... today's episodes had parts or elements from two of my Love Sagas (the brocolli one where Khushi tries to learn to ues a fork and a brocolli flies into the soup bowl of the guy on the next table.. and the one where she thinks Arnav wants her to wear a lingerie, but he says I will never force you to wear anything you are not comfortable in!!!) .. I am just so happy, not because something based on my stories were shown, but I'm so excited seeing Arshi this way.. it's cute beyond words!!

can I say that I'm falling in love with Arnav as each day passes.. then again.. my bf's even better! πŸ˜† we had an Arshi moment yesterday.. as I was telling Avni.. my bf doesn't celebrate any festivals or believe in any rituals.. but I wanted to celebrate Onam (I'm from Kerala, he's from Mumbai).. and he went along with everything I did and even helped me with the rangoli and all.. and he said I don't celebrate any festival or believe in any rituals.. I am just doing this for you.. and I had this wide grin on my face.. not 'coz he said it.. but I was thinking of Arnav.. thankfully he didn't ask.. and I didn't say it.. lol.. look at me.. I'm such a bad girlfriend πŸ˜†

But then again.. our daiyya ho.. and madam daiyya ho... what's all this sneaking around huh, Anjali di?? have you forgotten you didn't want your Chotte to lie to you, you accused your Chotte of changing.. you accused him of considering someone else more important.. you and your whole family are a bunch of hypocrats!! πŸ˜‘ 
and Shyamu .. didnt let Anjie leave.. how can he.. she has to pay right.. the credit card has been canceled.. πŸ˜†
oh and when they showed his bracelet at the end.. and finally showed his face.. first I was like.. oh great.. he is going to ruin the mehndi now.. I was like 😑.. then I saw the mooch.. and I was like.. πŸ€£

and Khushi looked so beautiful in the precap.. finally a good saree for her! and what's with Anjali.. they should spend less money on her costume and get more clothes for Khushi and Arnav!! Anyways, wondeirng what will happen tomorrow.. Shyamu will switch off the electricity ad sneak in?? really? that's your brilliant plan.. 

sigh.. I hope Khushi goes to fix the fuse box by the poolside and Arnav catches her when she falls of the chair.. 

remember mehndi is when I predict the kiss iwl happen.. again by the poolside.. so get ready πŸ˜†
I'm sure mehndi will be fun.. Arnav can't attend the function.. I wonder what he will do.. I'm sure he will want to see Khushi.. maybe NK and hopefully Akash (yes, Avni, Im with you sweetheart.. Akshay needs a better role!) will help him sneak in.. or sneak Khushi out.. I don't know.. I just hope the CVs will give us lots of fun moments and won't ruin it with Shyamu and Poojali.. and no, I think Garima will run off and hide the moment Dadi turns around.. 

anyways, great post.. I'm off to work! 
I'll be on Skype sweetie.. ping me when you want to talk... love you! πŸ€—
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yaar...cant say anything speechless...

full epi filled with arshi...😳 faints faint...

loved the arshi scenes ..every bit of it...😳

arnav has changed soo much..he is loving caring and adorable while khushi was soo innocent😳

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fuzzy !! great post sweetie !!πŸ‘πŸ€—Loved the episode today !! Khushi was just too hilarious,loved Arshi convo and the way he tried to cheer her up speaking exactly like her !πŸ˜† Reminded me of Sarun's offscreen segments as it sounded so much like Barun !! Loved the way she popped open the bottle and the way it flew and hit that man's specs πŸ€£Also Creepwa in that attire !! Too hilarious πŸ€£
noclapsplease thumbnail
fantastic post..
u know "just the way u are"  was the first song which came in my mind ..
that was the cutest date one would have ever seen.. khushi is a doll ..
arnav's mimicary was πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

bunty bubli scene just cracked me up.. aww how cute can u get khushi..
😳 πŸ˜³ 
LOVED IT .. πŸ€— πŸ€— 
khushi was looking so pretty in the precap also.. πŸ˜³

anjali is such a big lier.. how much she is decieving her brother who loves her so much.. SELFISH WOMAN .. she was the one who used to cry when arnav lied to her and what is she doing now?? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I enjoyed todays epi...full fun,comedy...πŸ˜ƒ

ARSHAD is best in dis...but unfortunately,lacks in Emotional scenes...ummm I have to say this...DATE wsa so funny...while I was expecting either khushi or arnav to get drunk and have emotional talks...πŸ˜•
-Delena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An awesome update as always
Loved today's episode
The bubli scene was just so gud
Arnav's mimicary πŸ€£
Khushi is looking so pretty
khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post.
Loved d episode.
Arshi were so so damn cute.
Loved d way hotwa mimicked our sanka devi.
N finally garima is ready to face d past.
sherbet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the pm great post & also thanks 4 the written update