Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Your OS is wonderful. I am enjoying every word.  But Very very short. Man nahin bharta.
Plz post soon. I can't wait.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U write very well dear... Just make it a big longer... When things r at such a turn, it feels like hanged up... Plz update soon...
    One more thing... Plz do update the title wen u update next... I dont get to know wen u updated...ok.. Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 4

Ashu got his tea and Pooja her coffee and they didn't realize they had sat on the same table engrossed in their discussion, while Nidhi was watching them with a weird look from her table. "How many patients recover in cases like this Dr. Ashutosh?" asked an excited Pooja. "Oh really, you're that interested in the 'case'?, thought Nidhi with a smirk on her face. Trust a guy with all this, see a girl swoon over you, and go gaga over it, forgetting you are married, or she is half your age, or see beyond her sweet words. ugh". She got up to go. "Kahan ja rahi hai Nidhi?", Jyothika asked. "Have lots to do, can't spend time just sitting in the cafe you know", and she eyed the duo engaged in their conversation. As she passed Ashu's table, her dupatta brushed Ashu and he turned around to notice Nidhi leaving, he was unaware of her presence till now. He came out of his conversation and realized he was sitting just with Pooja on a table and Nidhi might have seen him and ... He quickly excused himself and left the cafe,  rushed to find Nidhi, but she was nowhere to be seen. 

Dr. Ranganath was waiting with a file in his cabin. "Sir, your signatures are needed". Ashu looked questioningly "Sir, Dr. Mallika is being discharged, her doctor has approved. So if you can sign the discharge papers, we can release her.". Both were silent during this as if not knowing what to say. Dr. ranganath took the signatures and left. Ashu was in a fix whether he should meet Mallika before her discharge, but he did not want to hurt Nidhi anymore, so he just stood there pondering. He had just shown his courtesy to Mallika ever since he found out she was expecting, and trying to do his part as a doctor and maybe he did go overboard with his concern and so Nidhi's outburst. He was glad she did not leave him and go. After spending all these years alone, Nidhi had filled his life with all colors of the rainbow, and he would everything to keep her happy. He just cannot afford to lose her. "May I come in Sir?", the knock broke his trail of thoughts. It was Jankibai, "Sir, please come in the childrens ward. A girl is getting fits and getting out of control. Even Dr. Nidhi is not able to get him to take his injection."

Both hurried to the Childrens ward. There was quite a commotion there. Nidhi was trying helplessly to talk to the the girl Neha, while a nurse was waiting with the injection ready. But Neha was screaming at the top of her lungs, and it was hard for the ward boys to hold her steady. "Neha, aapne ye phool dekha hai?" said Dr. Ashutosh, "lagta hai is phool pe titli baithi thi, dekho iska rang kitna pyara hai". Neha stiffened for a moment and looked at Ashu. He was a holding a red-orange rose in his hand. "Wo kya hai na, titli rooth gayi thi to saare gulab dukhi hoke strike pe chale gaye the. Ab badi mushkil se titli maan ke gulab ke paas aayi, to main ise aapke liye laaya hoon". Neha loosened up a little, and everywhere was relieved to see her wails had stopped, and she calmed down a little. Ashu motioned Nidhi to come to his side and the sister to be ready with the injection. "Aapne poocha nahi titli se wo kyun naraaz thi Neha?. She nodded . "Kyunki maine unki baat nahi maani, unhe dukh pahunchaya". Neha looked at Nidhi and her eyes wandered from Ashu to Nidhi confused. In the meantime, the sister managed to give an injection to Neha and Nidhi ruffled her hair." Don't worry Neha, ab aapko roz ek phool milega, main laungi, theek hai?" She gave a smile finally. Everyone was relieved to get over the episode, and were about to disperse when Mallika said, "Ashutosh and Nidhi, just wanted to say bye before I leave. Nidhi, please don't misunderstand me, I am really sorry for all the trouble you both went through. I am going, may god keep you always happy and together". Nidhi looked at her wondering if she could believe her after her experiences . Ashutosh was scared to look at Nidhi and her reactions. Mallika left soon and Nidhi followed outside, and so did Ashu.

At home on the dinner table, everyone was having a quiet dinner when BB said, "Hiraman, lets go for a picnic this Sunday, its been so long, haven't done anything fun, what do you think Nidhi?" Nidhi and ashu looked at each other.
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well written👏...loved reading it...plzzz continue soon...picnic is gonna be fun😃
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great update...👏pls continue soon😊
Libra thumbnail
Not fair, ur updates are too short. Man nahin bharta hai.
Plz post update soon, and make it longer.
ssktlk thumbnail
@Libra, Sorry for the short update, Since I am trying to update everyday, not getting enough time to make the posts longer , as I get time only at the of the day. If I update alternate days, can make it longer. What do u say? And you are such a wonderful writer yourself, it means a lot for your appreciation on this OS. Thanks😛
Libra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssktlk

@Libra, Sorry for the short update, Since I am trying to update everyday, not getting enough time to make the posts longer , as I get time only at the of the day. If I update alternate days, can make it longer. What do u say? And you are such a wonderful writer yourself, it means a lot for your appreciation on this OS. Thanks😛

I guess that would be fine. After all I make u all wait a week or more for mine.
Thanks for the compliment. I am only a good lwriter because you all give me so much appreciation and encouragement.
By my self, I am not that good. And my writing is mediocre at best.
But Thankyou.😃
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kafi chote chote OS de rahen ho aap, and, they are wonderful!!! I enjoy reading them, just cant bear waiting for the next release. 😊
ssktlk thumbnail
Part 5

Since morning HK  was busy getting things ready for the picnic. Ashu and Nidhi were sitting in different corners. Nidhi not quite wanting to go on this picnic. In the hospital, she did not have to confront Ashu much except for professional reasons, and at home it was bare minimum. But a picnic which is meant to be fun n frolic, wouldn't be a good place to avoid him and sulk. So Nidhi was wondering how to avoid this picnic. Ashu, on the other hand got lost in fond memories of when he was first coaxed by Nidhi to go on the picnic and that was one of the unforgettable incidents of his life. He had dared to breathe in the fresh air after long, and realized how happy it made him. Nidhi had managed to bring that first change in him. And now after a year, when he has got the love of his life, picnic though bringing his sweet memories back, made him apprehensive as he knew Nidhi would not be looking forward to spend more time with him. How he longed to have her with him in the picnic and wished things weren't so hard between them. He tried to approach Nidhi. "Mera yellow Tshirt kahan hai Nidhi picnic wala?".  Nidhi gave him a weird look, and tried to move away, when BB came all dressed in track pants and tshirt. "Nidhi, kaisa lag raha hoon main?". Nidhi couldn't help a smile looking at his rotund grandfather. "Tu ready nahi huyi ab tak? Ja jaldi ja, der ho jayegi." Nidhi was still rooted to her spot, being reluctant to move. Just then, a horn blared and Anji and Ranganath were at the door. Both of them looked cute in casuals, Nidhi was unaware they were coming, so she was surprised. "Are Nidhi, tu abhi bhi salwar suit me hai, ja kuch sporty pehen ke aa, ja jaldi." Anji pushed her towards her room. "Anji, tujhe kaise pata chala picnic ke baare me?" , Anji didn't answer her but told her to hurry up. Well, Nidhi thought, since Anji Ranganath were coming, she did not have to face Ashu by herself, so she turned to get ready. When she came out of the door, Ashu looked at her  mesmerized. She was dressed in a white and red polka dots loose shirt and jeans, with her hair tied up in a pony and looked much younger than the married woman she was. Being with ashu she was wearing only sarees and salwar suits, but this casual dress brought out her bubbliness, though her face was devoid of it. "Jijaji u go and get ready now, have to spoon feed people here, god", Anji said fondly. As Ashu went to the bedroom, he saw Nidhi had put one of the new red and black tshirt with Jeans that she had bought ,for him to wear. He was touched that even though she was not talking to him much, but still taking care of all his needs. When he got ready and came outside, it was Nidhi's turn to be bowled. Ashu looked dashing in the casual clothes which he rarely wore, and looking at both of them having an eyelock,  Anji and Ranganath smiled at each other and cleared their throat. "Ab chalen?" At the doorstep, they heard another horn, and to their surprise, they saw CV, DB and CS too, ready for their picnic. Ashu and Nidhi were surprised. BB said, " I told them to join, you youngsters will have fun, so we oldies should have some fun too isnt it?". Nidhi was happy that they were all going together as a family. Now she was just hoping, no awkward situation comes between him and Ashu so that her family comes to know about their tiff. 

The picnic site chosen by Anji and Ranganath was beautiful. It had small streams flowing from few places, a nice shady area to rest, and just the right atmosphere. Ashu thanked Ranganath for organising this. It was his and Anji's idea to get them all together for a picnic so that Ashu and Nidhi get to spend some time away from home and work. Though Ashu was reluctant at first as he dared not tell Nidhi to come, they had involved BB too, and with his help decided to placate Nidhi to come.

"Nidhi chal tent lagate hain", Anji tried to get into action. "Arre Daktar, ye to bahut badhiya jagah hai, kamaal ho gaya, Lucknow me reh ke mujhe pata hi aisi jagah bhi hai" Then CS started telling DB how she was just busy in her kitchen and temples and other than this, she is unaware how beautiful the world outside is. Ashu was loving all this banter. He was aloof from all these family pleasures all these years, and took refuge in his loneliness. But he was thankful to Nidhi for having given him this family, and now he cannot imagine going back to his hostile life. He looked at Nidhi, she was busy setting up the tent with Anji, and seemed a bit cheerful now. Ashu grew hopeful. Maybe now, he could try to get some time alone with her. "Dr. Ranganath, why don't we go see if they have activities here, like boating, hiking, lets take a walk around. Dr. Ranganath looked at Ashu and and with the look on his face, realised what he was trying to say. "yes, why not sir, Nidhi, Anji, lets go see this place". Anji pulled Nidhi along before she could react. They walked a little and saw a hiking trail. Anji told Ashu "Jijaji we'll take this route and see what we find and you take the one on the left, and we'll see you back here soon", and she rushed away with her hubby. Nidhi felt awkward all of a sudden and started to turn back and go. Ashu held her hand " Nidhi wait, lets see what we find, then we'll go together", and he almost pulled her with him to walk. They walked in silence for sometime. Then Ashu said, "Kuch bologi nahi Nidhi?" Kya tumhe aise mere saath bahut bura lag raha hai?" Nidhi didn't say anything. The route was covered with bushes on both sides and was kind of narrow, so they had to walk close to each other. It was very difficult for Ashu to keep away from Nidhi. Her sweet fragrance was driving him crazy, and the seclusive route helped. But he was scared to make any advances. What if Nidhi thought, he was taking advantage of the situation. But she was his wife after all, he had all rights on her, he thought. But then his heart told him, no, his marriage alone did not give him those rights. Her love for him gave him everything. Her emotions, feelings came before any physical yearnings. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realize, when his hand brushed a sharp bush and some thorn pricked him. He pulled his hand with a short groan which Nidhi was quick to notice. "Kya hua?". she noticed some blood coming out of his little finger, and in an instant caught hold of the finger and put it her mouth. Ashu was reminded of their HM when Nidhi did the same thing when  he hurt his hand while on a tree to get her a flower. At the same time, Nidhi realized some pent up feelings rising within her too, and retracted. Ashu held her back and tried to get her closer. The atmosphere, their proximity,and now Nidhi's lips on his fingers, was too much for him to control, and he cupped Nidhi's face and got his face closer to hers. She could see what was coming, and though she had kept away from ashu all these days, was finding it hard to resist now. She found herself giving in as Ashu pressed his lips to hers, while pulling her body to merge in his.At this time, they did not realize what was happening, Nidhi forgot what she was angry about, why she was living with him like a stranger. At this moment, they were just like two bodies, one soul, lost in each other. Their lips were probing each other as if meeting for the first time. Slowly their hands started to wander on each other's backs. Nidhi was wearing a shirt, so it was easy for Ashu to slide his hands underneath. Nidhi also didn't realise when she had ridden her hands under Ashu's shirt and both were passionately exploring each other after what seemed like ages of drought, totally unaware of their surroundings. Some running footsteps nearby jolted them back from their loveland, and they hurriedly broke apart. Ashu cursed the oncoming visitor who broke his trance, and both of them fixed their clothes quickly. " Sir, you ? here? what are you doing here?" Nidhi was amazed to see Pooja. Trust her, to bump across in the unlikeliest of places.